Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega persinals

UI claimants may well nonetheless get unemployment rewards while working component time hours. how to hook up in la If you are into kinky stuff, you d want to know about the other person s thoughts. If I meet the appropriate man, I would be prepared to make time. adult search spartanburg It is uncomplicated to get caught up on how a great deal the individual tends to make, spends, saves, etc.

skipthegames sex

It felt intimate and I actually connected deeper than the standard go on date, get smashed, then smash route that on line dates normally take. free chat lines tucson Figure 6. All it requires is a bit of effortless humor to get factors going. how much is zoosk activation fee There is also the alternative to opt for to retain your pictures blurred until you match with someone, though the app says profiles with visible pictures recieve 300 per cent extra matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

5/7/2009 11:55:01 AM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  
nocrapallowed
Knoxville, TN

So, lets say the guy you were seeing, (and trusted), said "Hey, let's go check out a swingers party tonight."

Now, think about this: He said "Check it out", not necessarily to get involved.

For example, just because one goes to the zoo and watches the animals, does not mean one HAS to jump in the cage, eat hay, and poop on concrete.

So, keeping that in mind, would you go ?

5/7/2009 12:27:35 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

tjer1l
Jacksonville Beach, FL

no

5/7/2009 12:31:15 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

mxpxkay
Avon Lake, OH

no way.

5/7/2009 12:32:22 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

jane_133
Frederick, MD

I checked out a XXX theater, but that doesn't mean I became a regular. If you are exploring or trying to find out what is or isn't interesting to you, or trying to figure out what you like/works with someone you're involved with, HOPEFULLY you do check out a few things.

As you said, checking out, is not a commitment, but it is a possible interest in something, as long as you recognize that other people SEE that interest and possibility of commitment to it, you're being realistic.

Be honest, if you got offered the chance to see it and NOT be seen, would you go and see who was there or what they were doing?

5/7/2009 12:42:02 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

iamhere1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,114)
Trenton, NJ

I would go......

5/7/2009 1:10:13 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

sweetpie26
Saint Charles, MN

I would go. I went to strip clubs with my ex. It was the ONLY time he was allowed to go. If you are committed to each other then it shouldn't be a problem.

5/7/2009 1:22:12 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

looking4_prince
Twin Falls, ID

If you put yourself in that position...it's not always that easy to walk out..a strip club is alot different,and not as personal...would you really want to run into someone you know at a swinger party ?Even if you were only "checking it out' it would give them the idea you approved...of course if you do...then go for it...

5/7/2009 1:25:18 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

kimtastic217
Bronx, NY

Why not - as said - he did say "try out".

5/7/2009 1:27:03 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  
motorider71
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,646)
Stafford Springs, CT

if shes^^^^ going.....im going....lol

5/7/2009 1:51:35 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

angelfire65
Over 1,000 Posts (1,364)
Mountain Home, AR

Maybe..... I'd have to think about it though. I would also have to trust my partner and he me. Wouldn't want to touch another man wouldn't want him to touch another woman. But voyerism????? Hmmm. Perhaps. Just to keep things spicy if that is what we both wanted.

5/7/2009 3:03:40 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  
lsl2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,907)
Anderson, SC

just checking it out or not, the answer would still be no. i don't share well at all and since i would never consider going to a swing party as a participant, i see no reason to go and check it out. be honest with you if the person i was seeing mentioned it, he'd be out the door before he realized what happened.

5/7/2009 3:23:34 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  
nitecaller
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Edmonton, AB

ive been down that road one or twice in my life would i
do it again most likley yes but i now know the rules
of that game and its called TRUST,RESPECT,an COMMUNICATION
and what you have now with your mate will never be the same EVER

5/7/2009 3:29:00 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  
hey_hey_mj
Saint Charles, MO

Sure. No one said I had to participate, and even then who knows? I've also been to titty bars and adult stores with the x boyfriend. No biggy. (no pun intended)

5/7/2009 3:40:40 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  
goodgato
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,039)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hell to the no.

5/7/2009 4:15:20 PM Girls - Swinger Party - Read Completely Before Answering.  

rjpoetic
Sioux City, IA

Don't set yourself up for failure if your in love.

~Skin~