Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites for married people

E mail Survey Software program Robust e mail survey computer software & tool to generate email surveys, gather automated and genuine time data and analyze results to acquire useful feedback and actionable insights! SMS Survey Software program Use the power of SMS to send surveys to your respondents at the click of a button. lesbian nampa I m sure he was feeling the very same about me. Six months later, I booked a further trip to the US to support Nicole move to New York. shemale locker room You can also use a digital camera to take your image, or use saved pictures on your laptop or computer or even social media .

what is listcrawler

I am 55, was married for 12 years , divorced 15 years, have an adopted son, age 13. sacramento classifieds personals Under no circumstances send cash to an individual you ve only ever contacted on the internet or over the phone. It cannot hurt to know a lot more about your date than what they are prepared to put on their profile. sssniperwolf online dating I don t use it daily but will sometimes verify to see who the app matches me with in the hopes to discover that special somebody.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/26/2007 9:29:24 PM a simple yes or no  

justbeingamy
Athens, OH

guys ,,do u enjoy it when a woman can "squirt" over and over?

3/27/2007 7:45:13 AM a simple yes or no  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Oh yea! especially in the summer like when we are washing the car and have a water hose fight or when washing off the patio funiture. It would be nice to have one of those handle thingys but you can never find one so doing the thumb squirt thing is really handy. Do you have strong thumbs? that always helps. Did you do those car wash fundraisers for cheer leading or things like that to become a good squirter? On the playa misters a really appriciated but I guess that would be like a really fine squirt and spray bottles are best for that.
See ya around squirt
Jondalar of the desert

3/27/2007 8:43:57 AM a simple yes or no  

rdy4u2
Maplecrest, NY

yes yes yes

3/27/2007 8:47:40 AM a simple yes or no  

joshuawillis
Warsaw, IN

I have never had that but I think it would be cool. And kinda gross at the same time.

3/27/2007 10:00:01 AM a simple yes or no  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

You're toooo funny Jondalar!!!!

3/27/2007 10:05:46 AM a simple yes or no  

breakingben
Spokane, WA

simple YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/27/2007 10:09:14 AM a simple yes or no  

harleybear1
Chicago, IL

tends to get my ears wet but I guess that's just the chance you take

3/27/2007 10:47:47 AM a simple yes or no  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

The more the better.

Kenny

3/27/2007 11:24:39 AM a simple yes or no  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

I tend to agree with Jondalar, for a change. lol

3/27/2007 12:01:03 PM a simple yes or no  

stillfrisky
Joure
Netherlands

Jondular that was very funny and I think because it was so original,you could give Sin some stiff (no pun intended) competition here.
To stay on topic I can't reply to this because I am not a "guy"

3/27/2007 12:47:13 PM a simple yes or no  

john42786
Lakeland, FL

Hell yeah!!! besides it's great on a guys ego

3/27/2007 12:49:21 PM a simple yes or no  

duckie1963
North York, ON

Jondular nice to see you have a sense of humour.... you should bring it out more

3/27/2007 1:05:02 PM a simple yes or no  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Only my high school girlfriend has ever done that. Kind of made us both wonder, "wtf," lol. But, yeah, I thought it pretty cool, and she relaxed alot after knowing that, too.

3/27/2007 4:42:20 PM a simple yes or no  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Only your HS girlfriend Slow? Poor Slow!! You haven't really lived!!

3/27/2007 6:19:01 PM a simple yes or no  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

Well it depends. Are we talking Jelly, Mayannaise, Ketchup, or Windex. All coming in various squirt bottles. For Lack of description in your original post I will go under the assumption you mean the traditional squirt. ie squirt gun.

In today's day and age squirting over and over again is not a big deal. In olden days you got one squirt to one press with the finger. Now one squeeze of the finger can get you muliple high yeild squirts or one outrageously long squirt. Do you realize some guns can squirt just over 25 feet? Amazing isnt it? Now, technically though I dont like my women squirting. It is no fun. I prefer the squirting, especially if they have a T-shirt on. Hmmmm. Look at those.... heh get away thats my fantasy......

hmmmmm

Ok, so my answer would be if I had a choice of a female squirter or not I would have to say yes, provided she had a thin T-shirt on, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Page: 1, 2, 3