Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best straight hookup app

After examining the information, we discovered the very best time to ask for the date is right after she s sent you two or 3 messages. huntsville gay dating To support couples navigate these first date delicacies, the dating web page OkCupid mined its database to uncover the most revealing inquiries. The CARES Act produced three new unemployment applications in response to the COVID 19 pandemic. doublelist new haven Oftentimes family pets bring back great memories and it ll give you an concept if they envision a future with a furry pal or not.

https megapersonals eu

So, let s say you opened up a dialogue with a girl you like with some of the concerns listed above. san diego latinas But this is another story that becomes acceptable and shareable. If she is carrying on a conversation it is just with some friendzoned chode. adultlook oahu com is an independent Peloton enthusiast site owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2007 11:05:24 AM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

that_guy78
New Hyde Park, NY

I know men fail to please, Thats why i love to please I took the time to learn how to do things right and I guarentee I will make your head spin. First of all I love to eat p*ssy. I LOVE IT. then after I have hou beggin me to stop I will show you my palm trick. While we f*ck I will press gently down 2'' below your belly button this way you g-spot pushes out and my d*ck will hit it perfectly giving you an intense orgasm.

11/19/2007 11:12:02 AM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

ANd your in to banking, Damn......Wrong job........LOL Go into teaching other men, I am sure you would be rich, beyond your dreams......LOL

11/19/2007 2:06:40 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

tiasha
Tampa, FL

well alot of tricks men dont know ladies is the virginal contraction.contract your virginia while having sex and it will keep them coming back every time wanting more.

11/19/2007 2:29:53 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

brokenhalo
Louisville, KY

WILL YOU MARRY ME??? LOL

now that's what I'm talking about!!!!, guess we don't have guys like this in kentucky, if we do, I haven't found one yet....

11/19/2007 2:31:26 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

sami2
Eureka, CA

damn.......that is awesome

11/19/2007 5:59:51 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

Been there dun that will again.
Posted this in a thread awile back
It does work, if ya hit the right spot on
tummy, youll rub her G-spot extry hard.
Watch the fire works then!
Nuthin bettern seeing a lady Climax, Did I say climax MY MY

11/19/2007 6:12:03 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

tiasha...

Those muscles are called
"kegle" muscles that you
squeeze/pulse during intercourse,
and involuntarily pulse during
orgasm. Gotta work 'em!

Been doing that for 23+ yrs. now.

Tee hee!

[Edited 11/19/2007 6:13:49 PM]

11/19/2007 6:31:56 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

excellent point, guy!

wenches can use the same palm pressing down with their b.o.b. inserted almost vertically to stimulate the g-spot. (hint: don't stop when you think you're about to pee. that's the sign you're about to have a female ejaculation.)

and yes, kegel exercises should be part of everyone's daily routine. work up to a few hundred at a time. you can do them anywhere, in a meeting, driving. they help wenches achieve better orgasms and help men with better erections and ejaculation control, always important for the captain who wants his mast to stand tall in the storm.

11/19/2007 6:42:10 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

guy 78 thats hot

11/19/2007 7:18:15 PM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

that_wd_b_me
Essex Junction, VT

Palm trick,duly noted guy.

11/20/2007 12:15:39 AM Ladies only? One of many tricks most men do not know.  

dragonflii
Seattle, WA

<-----booking ticket to New Hyde park lmao ...j/k..no I am not ...nice GUY78 nice