Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free no subscription hookup sites

com profile consultant, utilizes Hinge and likes the app s query format, which asks users about their interests and displays that data prominently. asian singles houston tx We compare the fees and features of Tinder, RSVP, eHarmony and much more, so you can commit a lot more time acquiring your best match. It really is most crucial to trust your gut and at least give em a opportunity to impress in other methods. where to go with no craigslist personals Spiritual singles and search for singles on the internet free of charge dating web page on eharmony.

skipthegames women

Sounds to me like you two have a lot to go over, tips you the contemplating marriage. single ladies in memphis tn He d traveled to her hometown of New Orleans by boat. Or there s an individual like Ben, with whom I matched on an app even though he was visiting my hometown. wechat badoo It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2007 2:44:42 PM did I use her or not  

geo13
Hanover, PA

I was in a marriage for 14 years the last 4 were just cohabitating for my two daughters. I finally decided to move out. filed for divorce. met someone on line and we just hit it off so well she asked me to move in the deal was I pay for the recreation she pay's for here house I contributed to utilities and took her out 4 to 5 times a week to dinner, shows, hockey games and on weekend get aways. since we borke uo three monthe ago i keep getting emails telling I used her for her house and I am liar because we never went anywhere. I spent in around $6,000 dollars in 8 months. did I use her or not

11/19/2007 2:46:15 PM did I use her or not  

sami2
Eureka, CA

it doesnt sound like you used her to me. it sounds like it just didnt work out. sorry to hear that.

11/19/2007 2:47:30 PM did I use her or not  

majik17
Elk River, MN

Well, this is kind of he-said-she-said bullshit... If you really did take her out like you claim; then be confident that you did not use her... Also, if you were both truly happy in the relationship, and you can honestly look at the man in the mirror and knowingly say, you didn't use her for her house, then no worries...

11/19/2007 2:52:41 PM did I use her or not  

geo13
Hanover, PA

I amhappy with the man in the mirror

11/19/2007 2:53:24 PM did I use her or not  

sami2
Eureka, CA

that is all that counts then

11/19/2007 9:29:31 PM did I use her or not  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

The chick sounds resentful. Once it's over it's over ... she needs to get on with her life or at least get a life.

11/19/2007 9:46:59 PM did I use her or not  

mred41563
Alexandria, KY

it doesnt sound like you used her and chopper is right once it is over people just need to move on and not get hung up on blamming anyone

11/19/2007 9:49:44 PM did I use her or not  

huskertomboy
Mapleton, IA

No, you didnt use her. Old resentments and baggage babe...she just carried them over. But kinda different and unique to see a MAN in that posistion. Not a good place...is it? This to shall pass....