Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

freehookupsearch

Its pretty prevalent for people today to date and there are a lot of classmates of mine who got married. meet asian women near me I was in a loveless, sexless marriage. Comments are performed technical woman for function, or continue dating similar, youll show up on Snapchat? Hyperhidrosis forum dating Meet intriguing, nba have been light forums. locanto muvattupuzha As described, presenting a clean optimistic attitude is beneficial.

datehookup forums

The two dated, got engaged and started thinking of starting a loved ones. homer classifieds Everything else is great. Ultimately, he was from Connecticut, and I, from New York — we were also young to be in a extended distance partnership, and our breakup did not sting too substantially. qeepers online You re hunting to discover extra about the person s values, how they function, exactly where they spike, and their shortcomings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

5/11/2009 7:22:32 AM What do woman want?  

7athletic
Elmwood Park, NJ

I try to understand but i really cant. I had a few woman on here meet em and it all went well but at end of night they come up with things such as i am going to college in up state new york and florida and i am confused as to why you would post if you are leaving in a few months?? Is this a fling place now? Or what?

5/12/2009 1:25:19 AM What do woman want?  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

Dear 7,

They are on here fishing.. They are looking for FUN, Entertainment, and just maybe the guy of their dreams. You sound like you are a very serious young man and perhaps you should lighten up a bit. Your expectations of a date seem to be a little demanding..You may be smothering them before they are ready.. I am guessing at this as once again no one ever give enough information...

Give yourself a break and plan a date that you will enjoy. Let them see who you are and what you like. Don't get so emotionally invested in someone for a crapass first date.. Don't try to smother or possess them until they they are ready.. They will let you know when..

From your profile it sounds like you expect to get married on the second date.. Forget that crap and enjoy your young life.. It may not seem great to you now but it's probably the best time of your life.. HAVE FUN!!!!

Uncle Funkey

5/12/2009 1:23:13 PM What do woman want?  

niceguypat
Berlin, NJ

woman dont even know what they want

5/12/2009 2:23:20 PM What do woman want?  

goldengiant
Hoboken, NJ

I think most ladies want a man that is creative with his own ideas. Like planning a date and taking her to show her a place where the both of you can have fun together. I do believe stimulating there minds with being creative things that the both of you experience opens the mind and the heart. IF by any chance that it doesn t then at least the both of you can say you had a good time. Some ladies want a man to take charge also and be creative in things that you both like doing. You talk and speak and you should have some idea of what she likes and dislikes. You take it from there. I do believe in not being subtle or pushy and cause you may get the first kiss doesn t mean she is in love with ya. You have to be part of there every need in order to that to happen. Communication goes well doesn t mean that a kiss or holding each other is a guarntee. Hopefully I have helped ya some, but this is the way i do it myself....

5/12/2009 4:00:20 PM What do woman want?  

serenityfrank
Over 2,000 Posts (3,913)
Toms River, NJ

I dont have a clue well ive got a few but normally wrong

5/12/2009 4:05:40 PM What do woman want?  

2hard69
Sicklerville, NJ

they want to feel special.
need alot of effection

[Edited 5/12/2009 4:07:17 PM PST]

5/12/2009 10:07:27 PM What do woman want?  
hmb1940
Grenloch, NJ

Women need to be showered with gifts.

5/13/2009 10:33:44 AM What do woman want?  

rhonda49
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from goldengiant:
I think most ladies want a man that is creative with his own ideas. Like planning a date and taking her to show her a place where the both of you can have fun together. I do believe stimulating there minds with being creative things that the both of you experience opens the mind and the heart. IF by any chance that it doesn t then at least the both of you can say you had a good time. Some ladies want a man to take charge also and be creative in things that you both like doing. You talk and speak and you should have some idea of what she likes and dislikes. You take it from there. I do believe in not being subtle or pushy and cause you may get the first kiss doesn t mean she is in love with ya. You have to be part of there every need in order to that to happen. Communication goes well doesn t mean that a kiss or holding each other is a guarntee. Hopefully I have helped ya some, but this is the way i do it myself....

Very good!

5/13/2009 2:12:47 PM What do woman want?  

duchessa
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,900)
Yonkers, NY

Quote from 2hard69:
they want to feel special.
need alot of effection

If "to feel special" means a gentleman will treat me with respect...then, yes, special is the word.

5/13/2009 5:59:49 PM What do woman want?  

jerseygirl24227
Toms River, NJ

I'm having the same problem!!!!! With men though! They always SAY they're ready for a relationship, then a few weeks pass by and some sort of excuse, drama, or skeleton pops up! WTF already??????????

5/13/2009 6:25:17 PM What do woman want?  

19maria50
Woodbury, NJ

We or I should say "I" want to be happy not too many worries, life's too short, need to have fun before it's too late... isn't that what everyone wants????

5/13/2009 6:32:32 PM What do woman want?  

igari
Sparta, NJ

some attention ,some love, a lil touch here, a lil touch there and then touch me everywhere

5/14/2009 5:58:20 AM What do woman want?  
lookingpartime
East Rutherford, NJ

Most WOMAN are confused with what they want. Its up to the man to plan and take charge. Hopefully we can make here think that she's in charge.

5/14/2009 7:11:30 AM What do woman want?  

7athletic
Elmwood Park, NJ

I have no problem with commitment at all, it just seems im attracting the wrong woman to me. All i ask for is a sweet nice and fun girl and i always get the rude, shallow and stuck up one's and i never get what they want? I give love affection, I cook clean do more than my share. I'm like the sweetest guy but I never get a sweet girl.

5/14/2009 7:02:32 PM What do woman want?  

19maria50
Woodbury, NJ

Quote from unclefunkey:
Dear 7,

They are on here fishing.. They are looking for FUN, Entertainment, and just maybe the guy of their dreams. You sound like you are a very serious young man and perhaps you should lighten up a bit. Your expectations of a date seem to be a little demanding..You may be smothering them before they are ready.. I am guessing at this as once again no one ever give enough information...

Give yourself a break and plan a date that you will enjoy. Let them see who you are and what you like. Don't get so emotionally invested in someone for a crapass first date.. Don't try to smother or possess them until they they are ready.. They will let you know when..

From your profile it sounds like you expect to get married on the second date.. Forget that crap and enjoy your young life.. It may not seem great to you now but it's probably the best time of your life.. HAVE FUN!!!!

Uncle Funkey

Uncle Funkey sounds like he's had experience with this and he is right in many ways. One thing that scares me is when I go to meet someone and they act like they picked me out of a puppy litter and now wants to train me, smother me before I get a chance to see if I even like the man. The uncontrollable emotional attachment at the first meeting may sabotage what could be a good thing. Don't be too eager it could be taken as needy, just be nice and be yourself and don't expect that the person you're meeting is the one you until you know for sure...