Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

This one applies to all dating, no matter if on or offline. single ladies in columbus ohio Lovestruck aids put you in touch with persons who are near you be it exactly where you function or reside to save you valuable minutes or hours travelling to and from a date. That is the beauty of on the net dating, the possibilities are endless. honey hookup com We did not see a pattern that could clarify the variations.

mega personal sign up

This is an essential time saver, Winter stated. chat san francisco Blued says it puts prioritizes users privacy and has disabled all screenshot and recording functions. You can also commence off the conversation with a funny gif or meme. bumble profile doctor If anyone does attempt all dating apps, please kindly summarize each apps functionability and the genuineness of the folks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2007 3:49:24 PM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

RE: On the bottom portion of out profiles>> there are links to discussions/posts..

Dustin as a suggestion.... and for some privacy... only the profile person that it

belongs to,,,should have the ability to turn it ON or OFF.i.e., viewing of posts etc.

OR at least,,, that person should have the ability, to make the entire (my discussions/posts)INVISIBLE....since it is his/her...personal posts.

Afterall,,, readers of all the posts....have ample time when ,,,the posts are current ,,not going back into pages and pages of discussions.....waying down all of our pc"s.

I believe everyone will feel more comfortible,,,when this is accomplished.....ty....sunny

11/26/2007 1:23:31 AM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

lol

11/26/2007 1:24:05 AM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

oh please don't turn them off. the things people say publicly through their opinions on politics, romance, spiritual or religious beliefs are much more interesting and revealing than the things they say privately in order to date someone.

11/26/2007 2:19:25 AM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

sunny,when you make a post in a thread it is public not personel,just dont say anything you might regret later.

11/30/2007 9:13:18 AM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

customersupport
London
United Kingdom

In what way are they "personal" posts?? They are on the internet for EVERYONE to see. You shouldn't say something you are gonna be embarrassed about later. Save the immature comments for myspace or something.

11/30/2007 5:23:59 PM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

good for you customer support!

11/30/2007 5:32:28 PM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Every1 already has a mulligan on every shot. If you choose not 2 exercise then why blame some1 else? Say what ya mean n mean what ya say.....

12/1/2007 1:05:38 AM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

I love this site and I love the people of course and I love to view all the things said.
I am not ashamed of one thing I have posted and no person should be ashamed of what they have posted either!

It is a good thing to have open books and posts; It keeps things up front and honest, showing the world who everyone truly is. It is the only way the good of humanity can be improved.

Thank you for allowing me to participate on this site,,,Love You For Your Generosity I Do!

12/19/2007 9:09:03 AM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

I don't mean to sound negative about everyone else's opinion...but... some of us have issues other than getting laid that we are dealing with and do post to the forums for input or suggestions or just questions. We may post to forums in a semi-private fashion where we reveal much about ourselves in a quest to get better adjusted to our individual situation. Some are not old pro's out dating. Some come here just to find comfort yet still want to meet that perfect someone... I definitely fall in the above category and would feel much better to be able to limit who reads what I post. In some instances it is a big plus for me to allow others to see my posts but in some instances I'd rather keep the dirt hidden from view of everyone who checks out my profile. There is a time for being totally open and honest but I'd rather make that on down the line and not when I'm trying to attract attention. Maybe the forums should have a button or check box which allows each post to be on or off of our profiles. If we are inquisitive enough we should be able to do a search to pull up every post a person has made....but those posts should not be part of our advertisement....

12/19/2007 10:40:29 AM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

ty....for your imput..... an you are SPOT ON....with the on or off button....there is absolutely NO REASON... to have every post a DH person makes....

not only that....all of us could make a mistake, on a subject....an regret it later...........an want to post new feelings (posts)...on a subject.... result>> the old posts are still there ....THAT IS CONFUSING.....WHO THE H__L HAS THE TIME TO READ SOMEONES OLD BAGGAGE.... MAYBE THE MGRS OF THE SITE ....DO THAT, WHEN THEY ARE BORED...

MY BIG VOTE IS FOR>>> STORING POSTS NO MORE THAT ONE(1) DAY...!!!

THIS DH>>>> WILL HAVE TO FACE IT SOON.... I.E., THEY WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO STORE IT ALL

12/19/2007 12:30:19 PM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

okay... is there a way to make the posts on your profile invisible to others ?
also vote for having that option.
would like that privacy.
thought those links were not there when first put up profile and thats why started posting.
like for it too be seen by just meee ....
if anyone kows how to turn off post links in profiles, please advise

12/19/2007 1:30:42 PM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

hi....trina..... you are like me an many others..... there needs to be a turn-off button.

there is a few people ,,that oversee this site....JUSTIN is one of them....if DH...GET ALOT OF PEOPLE ...wanting a turn-off bottom....they should do it...

12/19/2007 1:35:20 PM The ability to TURN our discussions>ON or OFF in our Profiles.  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Personally I like to be able to see what a potential mate has said in the threads... if you're afraid for someone to see your posts...don't post em...JMO