Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is ihookup safe

Two days later, both our tests come back positive! It did not truly have an effect on my feelings for her, like I nevertheless thought she was good and was worried for her. single women appleton wi Right after her fourth double tall Captain and Coke with grenadine I realized she was really going to die and I had the bartender reduce her off. He d text throughout the day. locanto new zealand Our adore story began well before either of us had been essentially born.

free gay hookup apps 2017

There are no differences in between male and female online daters on any of these behaviors. single ladies in mesa az You can post now and select your username and password later. Dating And Acquiring Appreciate As An Expat In Kuwait, Kuwait Forum rubmaps atlantic city I went on a date to a fancy French restaurant this guy chose, exactly where the waitresses basically spoke French.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/27/2007 11:51:05 AM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

suriel
Bronx, NY

I'm Dominican, proud Latina, and love my long dark hair. All new trendy styles and fashion are exciting, but I still hold on to my dark, uncolored, unhighlighted locks. I love the short hair trendy styles and admit my hair tolls my wallet and is time consuming sometimes. But I love my quilt of hair, and wonder if it still holds as much beauty and value today as it did during the days of my ancestors. Is long hair, regardless of color, still sexier or meaningful these days??? Do men still consider the lady locks of silk, or have we moved beyond that?????

3/27/2007 1:09:26 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Long hair certainly still has a strong sensual hold over me. But, too, there is something to be said about the short, blunt cuts, too. It really depends on your face, I think. Some look better with long, some with short. Yet, there is just something about pulling back on it, in the middle of a hard ride, and yelling "giddyup!" lol.

3/27/2007 5:17:41 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

texastony72
Guntersville, AL

Gorgeous it would be a sin to cut that hair of yours.

3/27/2007 5:21:10 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Your hair is very beautiful and I wish I could grow my curly-ass hair long but it just does not happen. What can ya do 'cept go with what ya got baby! Hoowa! LOL

3/27/2007 5:35:37 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

Absolutely , long hair is a definite turn on
Specially when your head like i do
I need diversity , lol.

3/27/2007 6:09:51 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

Absolutely, Long Hair or bust.

A woman who has short hair although she may be attractive needs to work harder for my attention. I have dated women with short hair but I prefer Long. The longer the better.

3/27/2007 7:46:05 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

I agree that long hair is very sensual,
especially when it falls free down your back and arms.
But it does take a lot of time to keep it healthy.

My hair used to be down to my ass,
but it became too damaged and full of split ends so I had to get 8 inches cut off.
After a year it still looked unhealthy and damaged so I got 10 more inches cut off to almost shoulder length.
(Gave it to Locks of Love for cancer patients)
The cutting was the best thing for my hair because it got rid of all 8 years of damage and brushing abuse.
Now my hair is 1/2 way down my back, but I take better care of it and the look is silky, healthy and sexy!!

3/27/2007 10:01:12 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

suriel
Bronx, NY

Unslightlynrml,

Believe it or not, I envy yours. To me, women with short hair means freedom, expression, adventurous and diverse. Although I love my locks, cutting it all off would feel as if I'm losing some part of my identity, beauty, culture... You impress me because you can change your hair, color, style, texture whatever.......but you still remain true to your identity. Same girl, different dress!!!!! Wish I had more friends like you in High School.... Sandra Dee

3/28/2007 2:47:26 AM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

anybody wanna trade !!

3/28/2007 3:07:53 AM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

Thank you Trojan and Castor for starting my day off with giggles... diversity, the long and short of it. You two make me laugh out loud daily. Thank you.

3/28/2007 3:42:53 AM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

I think long hair is absolutely the sexiest part of a woman

3/28/2007 5:22:43 AM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

The story behind the bald head;

I attended a funeral several years ago and this preacher was one of those guys that had just a little hair around the ears, ( you know the type ) and tried desperately to make it meet somewhere on the top. I sat and watched as this man tried to deliver his message and keep his head still while doing it. All the while telling myself that if that hair falls back to the side of his head, Im gonna wake the dead lady up !!! I sat through the entire funeral with this little smirk on my face that was odvious to everyone.

Afterwards, while on my way back to Birmingham, I kept asking myself how I would handle hair when my day came; at that time I was in good shape, a little thin but, OK. Everybody loves hair, I was no different, but the question would not go away. How would I handle it ?? ( Can you imagine Donald Trump, bald ) !!! The suspense got the best of me. The first Wal - Mart that I came to had the answer. One quick pass right down the middle of my head; BAM no turning back. Hello Brittany Spears. What the hell were you thinking !!!

It took about a month to make the rounds, but like everything else, gray hair, disappearing six pax, baggy eyes, saggy chin, aching joints, you give in and except it.

But back to the topic. Call me a freak; I luv a woman with hairy leggs, especially with stockings, GEE MO NITTY !!! Im appaulde with women that wear their hair short with that Moose stuff wax down look, Bummer. And the craziest thing in the world to me is to have one woman tell another woman how cute she looks with heavy makeup and waxed down hair, and Im thinking, LORD if only she knew the truth !

Long natural hair for me y'all. The other thread on shaved privates. I like my monkey hairy, The (Arangatang) with the naked ass, I would die a virgin !!! Give that man in the boat sum cover !!

MOE HAIR, please !

3/28/2007 8:31:58 AM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

Donald Trump would look better bald. Hair... doesn't matter to me. My last ltr grew his long enough to donate to locks for love and stil had a bunch left. Some people just look silly with what they do with their hair. I saw a guy at the beach who combed his all the way from the back of his neck to some kind of swirl thing in the front.... all I could think is what the heck is he gonna do when the wind blows? He thought he was all that and a bag of chips... I just kept trying to figure out that hair... very silly look.

3/28/2007 12:10:51 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

siless
Independence, KS

Suriel baby i love a women with long to me that's hot and so are you and that real.

3/28/2007 12:32:32 PM Long hair versus short hair, Is the Mane still a Main rule???  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Girl, you are beautiful just the way you are..........I think we all have something, right? I mean, just because we do not look alike does not mean that we are not beautiful....I personally love dark hair and olive skin and my son has big dark brown eyes that I think are the most beautiful in the world, but my EX husband used to say that my green eyes melted him.........this world has a million beauty standards and you definitely have those standards. I am glad you will keep your locks. LOL

[Edited 3/28/2007 12:33:48 PM]

Page: 1, 2