Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup search not working

They will ordinarily steer the conversation back to themselves. how to find a girl in new york Prevent polarizing topics like politics and religion, at least on the 1st couple of dates. Now those are some genuine conversation starters for you. blackcrush app The trick to on the web dating is for the person to know what they want and want in a partnership beforehand.

hud hookup app

Individuals who ghost are folks you want nothing to do with anyways. hook up victoria bc The issue about tinder is that the prime 20% of guys get 80% of the matches simply because of hypergamy. So I joined match. tucson adultlook A enormous fan of literature, films, philosophy, and tabletop games, he also has a unique place in his heart for anything related to fantasy or science fiction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/14/2009 1:48:15 PM Favorite Cartoon of the new Millenium's?  

madrcat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,246)
Freeport, IL

Ok, we've heard from all us old folks in the past, but here's a chance to show how young you all really are. What is your favorite cartoon that has come out since 2000 and why?? There's a ton to choose from, and Anime's are included!

Personally, I was a Sponge Bob fan, but my son has won me over to Penguins of Madagascar?
"Cute and Cuddly Boys!"

5/14/2009 6:38:08 PM Favorite Cartoon of the new Millenium's?  
musiclover1022
Over 1,000 Posts (1,827)
Pekin, IL

I love that movie! LOL the penquins were hilarious! LOL That would be my choice, too. Or these guys too: Great to dance to, speaking of dancing! LOL You still owe me one!!

5/14/2009 8:18:34 PM Favorite Cartoon of the new Millenium's?  

madrcat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,246)
Freeport, IL

Yep- King Julius is in the new cartoon on Nickelodean as well.

5/15/2009 5:08:20 AM Favorite Cartoon of the new Millenium's?  

vintage57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,030)
Galesburg, IL

Not into any of the series that are on tv. But as far as movies,I would say Cars and The Incredible's are my favorites. Just because.

5/15/2009 7:25:14 PM Favorite Cartoon of the new Millenium's?  

quick4x4
Wilmington, IL

Futurama .........love that show

5/15/2009 7:52:42 PM Favorite Cartoon of the new Millenium's?  
life_is_2_short
Morrison, IL

I never thought I would like it but South Park can be pretty funny. The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad.

5/15/2009 9:59:37 PM Favorite Cartoon of the new Millenium's?  

madrcat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,246)
Freeport, IL

Quote from quick4x4:
Futurama .........love that show

Yep Futurama is one I like too. But won't let my son watch. They seem to come out with about 2 new full length DVD movie's a year besides.