Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookup app

Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is presently readily available in 19 other nations, although there is currently no date set for its arrival to Australia. asian singles phoenix Go beyond pickup lines and cheesy compliments. Well apart type attempting to be a pedo but I mean there s web sites for dating Blitz is not one particular of them. hookups in turkey The coffee drinking roommate and I have been married for pretty much 40 years now.

free datehookup dating site

He mentioned that if he kissed me he knew he d want to marry me and he had to make certain it was correct. kankakee personals Hello everyone, I hesitated a lot about sending my story to the Fustany Team to share with you. This might look a bit trivial, but it is essential to take into account that everybody has diverse preferences in regards to their alone time and how they devote their social time. usa sex guide las vegas Only Facebook Dating is completely cost free, and that s only if you don t look at your existing individual Facebook profile data to be currency.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/21/2007 8:42:35 AM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

queenofspades
Knoxville, TN

The Legend of Zelda series is the best game series.Tied only with the Super Mario Bros. series.

11/21/2007 8:52:52 AM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

oh yeah legend of zelda rocks and way to go marios

11/21/2007 2:54:07 PM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

anyone else have the embarassing fate of admitting to having watched this show growing up?

I remember they used to have a Zelda episode every friday!! Never played zelda till I was like 16. It had been out for years by that point. I think the first one I played was for the SNES. It's always amazing to me how they've kept some themes but changed stories every time. It's a lot like the final fantasy series in that regard.

11/27/2007 8:48:35 AM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

queenofspades
Knoxville, TN

I used to watch it growing up.It was off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!

11/27/2007 6:44:54 PM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

shieldoftyr
Jefferson City, TN

My favorite Zelda game is still "Link to the Past" for SNES.

And I most definitely remember the "Super Mario Bros. Super Show"! It used to come on back to back with "Captain N, the Game Master".
Anybody remember that one?

11/30/2007 8:55:32 AM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

luvlymom2be
Knoxville, TN

I like some of the newer ones like Twilight Princess and Wind Waker for game cube.But my all time fave is Ocarina of time for N64!!!!!!!!

12/2/2007 12:04:30 AM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

Shield I totally remember that show. All he really had was the gun and the glove. And I remember being oddly compelled to stare at king hippo's nipples.

Gotta love those 80's special effects at the beginning.

I think I'd have to agree that link to the past was my personal fav. Used to spend hours just finding guards to hit with bushes. My own sort of personal "drive by bushings" if you will.

[Edited 12/2/2007 12:07:36 AM]

12/2/2007 3:26:53 PM Who here likes The Legend of Zelda series  

shieldoftyr
Jefferson City, TN

He had the Power Glove, Zapper and a controller on his belt. One of his companions was a Gameboy, and every ally or villain was a character from a game like Megaman who always referred to himself in the 3rd person, or the incredibly vain Simon Belmont. It was just a 30 min long Nintendo commercial. Nonetheless, it fills me childhood with nostalgia. I wonder if they'll release it on DVD?