Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

Falling in loveis the development of sturdy feelings of attachment and like, normally towards an additional particular person. 100 free online dating sites in hong kong She was ostensibly a religious particular person, but I started to doubt the sincerity of her beliefs. Feeling fluey but displaying up to the date anyway. where to go now that craigslist is gone You do not will need to give away the farm, but if your date asks you questions like these and you d like the answers in return, be certain to answer them as ideal you can.

secret hookup

I hope that you are enjoying all conversation inquiries subjects that have been developed. single ladies in pueblo All you have to do is swipe significantly less and start out chatting and dating. Just wanted to discover out your views on apps like Minder, Salaam swipe and Crescent i. omegle captcha every time Not feeling desirable adequate to be observed with your partner.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/20/2009 4:50:12 PM How Wrong Is This?  

stormecho
Leechburg, PA

How wrong is this?????????

Got an email from someone that has been emailing me and sometimes we chat when we are both online.

He sent me an email tonight and used another women's first name and then stated that he would be in the area and did she want to get together this weekend.....

I have just come to terms and have gotten a "grip"....so I have to look at it that; "he is the loser here".

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/20/2009 4:54:45 PM How Wrong Is This?  
bill71951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,146)
Saltsburg, PA

Obviously he is chatting with too many women at the same time! I'd say his loss.

5/20/2009 4:55:39 PM How Wrong Is This?  

stormecho
Leechburg, PA

Thanks Bill....I needed a few words of encouragement.

5/20/2009 6:07:21 PM How Wrong Is This?  

sassi_nepa
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,574)
Factoryville, PA

I don't think I would slip and do anything like this in an email, where there's time to proof-read before clicking "send", but here's an example of either too much stress or my age catching up to me: I was talking on the telephone tonight with a gentleman whose acquaintence is recent. He mentioned a diner he knew of in my hometown, which happened to be called "Steve's Diner". When next I spoke to him, I called him Steve (which OF COURSE is not his name).

I was absolutely mortified, and explained that it was only because of the mention of the diner

I think he understood, though

5/20/2009 6:34:45 PM How Wrong Is This?  

mpala67
Pittsburgh, PA

My friend says you can avoid problems like this
by simply referring to everyone as "sweetie" or "babe" or "honey"
or whatever cute little nickname you like..

5/20/2009 6:36:39 PM How Wrong Is This?  
bikerangel3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,700)
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from stormecho:
How wrong is this?????????

Got an email from someone that has been emailing me and sometimes we chat when we are both online.

He sent me an email tonight and used another women's first name and then stated that he would be in the area and did she want to get together this weekend.....

I have just come to terms and have gotten a "grip"....so I have to look at it that; "he is the loser here".

\

You called it exactly right stormecho . Time to move on to a gentleman with more discrimination and a better memory !

5/20/2009 8:21:35 PM How Wrong Is This?  

sassi_nepa
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,574)
Factoryville, PA

Quote from mpala67:

whatever you say, sweetheart

5/20/2009 10:18:24 PM How Wrong Is This?  

invisibleme
Pottstown, PA

LOL a guy calls me baby or honey and he's out cause I know he got too many to remember.

5/21/2009 2:01:29 AM How Wrong Is This?  
bill71951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,146)
Saltsburg, PA

Quote from mpala67:

Well this works great until you have to use their name then you might not remember.

Example: Hi Pal! Nice bumping into you. Oh yeah, this is Sweetie! Sweetie, this is Pal!

5/21/2009 7:34:29 AM How Wrong Is This?  
chicklets101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,993)
North Wales, PA

Quote from mpala67:

Yup ... last M&G was with a guy that said he was divorsed but turned out he was married. When I asked why he just didn't admit to it on his profile, he said he didn't like the type of women that were OK with dating married men. Go figure ... he called me Babe

5/21/2009 7:53:31 AM How Wrong Is This?  
roguedeadguy
Edinboro, PA

Quote from sassi_nepa:
I don't think I would slip and do anything like this in an email, where there's time to proof-read before clicking "send", but here's an example of either too much stress or my age catching up to me: I was talking on the telephone tonight with a gentleman whose acquaintence is recent. He mentioned a diner he knew of in my hometown, which happened to be called "Steve's Diner". When next I spoke to him, I called him Steve (which OF COURSE is not his name).

I was absolutely mortified, and explained that it was only because of the mention of the diner

I think he understood, though

WHAT???? Jennifer, I cannot believe you are talking to other people. Listen, Christy, this has to stop or I am going to the post office to put a hold on all my outgoing mail. Karen, I thought we were an item?

5/21/2009 4:25:43 PM How Wrong Is This?  

mpala67
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from bill71951:
Well this works great until you have to use their name then you might not remember.

Example: Hi Pal! Nice bumping into you. Oh yeah, this is Sweetie! Sweetie, this is Pal!

LMAO! yeah, right..
I generally date one woman at a time, so your scenario above would not be an issue for me.
However, I take it that you must date a number of people at once,
if the possibilty of that situation arising is of concern to you..
(I guess it must be, since you mentioned it lol)
My friend says that if that's the case,
then be smart enough to date people from different areas,
and do not take any of them to places where you are likely to run into any of the others..
But that's just common sense, right?
Still, the best policy is to just date one woman at a time, in my opinion.

5/21/2009 5:38:30 PM How Wrong Is This?  
bill71951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,146)
Saltsburg, PA

Not me Mpala. Your the one that suggested the pet names. I've only dated one girl since the divorce process started and I stopped cause it didn't feel right to me. I just want to be friends for now and we are.

5/21/2009 5:48:01 PM How Wrong Is This?  

kweekhi7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,927)
Lansdale, PA

I can kind of relate to the wrong name calling because I have come very close to that. I usuallly talk to maybe 4 guys at a time. Reason is, I am in this for some dates, at least once a week, maybe two, and lots of the ones who contact me are from a distance. They cannot be here that often because it is a 2 hour drive. Am I to sit around and wait for 3 weeks for him to come see me? I don't like that. What about all those saturday nights spent here in front of the pc or tv or movie. It gets pretty monotonous. I have come very close to calling 'Jeff' Charles, or 'Hank' John. So until I see them a few times it might be "HEY, YOU!" Hope he doesn't mind.

[Edited 5/21/2009 5:49:00 PM ]

5/21/2009 6:37:53 PM How Wrong Is This?  

mpala67
Pittsburgh, PA

^^^^^^
Good Point!

5/23/2009 6:23:26 AM How Wrong Is This?  

kweekhi7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,927)
Lansdale, PA

Thanks, Mpala, I am glad to hear someone thinks my view is plausible.

5/25/2009 5:08:39 AM How Wrong Is This?  

stormecho
Leechburg, PA

Ok KK......still waiting on the proposals....LOL

None yet and you "promised"

5/25/2009 5:26:40 AM How Wrong Is This?  
lothlore
Greensburg, PA

Quote from kweekhi7:
Thanks, Mpala, I am glad to hear someone thinks my view is plausible.

Very plausible. As for me, I keep it to one at a time, personal preference. Have to
remember though,that dating is dating,and there are very different levels of
committment. To me,if I date a woman I dont assume that she is dating only me unless
she tells me that's the case. If she mess's up my name, I wouldn't feel to bad,and If
I liked her enough,would be motivational,to make me try harder,lol

5/25/2009 6:14:36 AM How Wrong Is This?  

stormecho
Leechburg, PA

Just a personal preference...but I would not date more than one.

5/25/2009 6:58:07 AM How Wrong Is This?  
chicklets101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,993)
North Wales, PA

This medium of introduction posses different issues ... I would communicate with more than one at a time as often after a few communications he'll disappear from my inbox ... even after a meet & greet (which I don't consider a date) I would continue to communicate with more than one guy ... but if we have dated a couple of times in a short space of time and things appear to be moving forward, no way would I continue to communicate with anyone else and give it a chance.