Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

Community Survey Computer software Use the community survey software program & tool to produce and handle a robust on the net community for market research. dating sites modesto ca These first date queries do not only let you understand more about your specific someone, but they also just keep the date fascinating. Letting physical intimacy run wild and free commonly indicates the emotional, spiritual, and personality attraction is lagging behind. craigslist gay hookup Totally under no circumstances ask all of these online dating queries before you have met in individual! Choose your battles and save some thing for the 1st date.

100 free adult hookup

He showed me pictures of his little ones, and we talked about many unique subjects, like our shared dreams. surprise dating Will you please aid us to make our suggestions a reality, construct our brand and share our legacy. Maybe it is coming across as bitter rather than funny. listcrawler alternative Appear for proof of them keeping going in spite of massive issues.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/22/2007 5:54:35 AM ur too young to be in love with me....  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

do u feel this can be a true statement???...i ask b/c it seems that here lately i am getting guys ages 18-25 wanting to date me and some have even asked me to marry them when i get my divorce...my thought??? ur too young to be in love with me...don't ya'll agree someone this age is too young really to be in a serious relationship with ppl our age..or do u feel as most..age is just a number???? or

11/22/2007 11:55:08 AM ur too young to be in love with me....  

cooltammy45
Eugene, OR

I agree it is a bit young I would shoot a little higher in age but let it make you feel good from one woman to another you are very beautiful and this is why you attract young bucks.
Tammy

11/22/2007 10:10:31 PM ur too young to be in love with me....  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I have to say from experience that some older men act younger than their age and some younger men act older than their age. So to me it's more the person than the birth certificate.

11/23/2007 7:21:46 AM ur too young to be in love with me....  

gwilli
Forrest City, AR

he should be at least 21 and if the 2 of you are happy go for it life is to short to be sitting around for the right age so

11/23/2007 2:34:54 PM ur too young to be in love with me....  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

I have to say from experience that some older men act younger than their age and some younger men act older than their age. So to me it's more the person than the birth certificate.

Ironically, that's so true.
From my experience, 98% of the guys I've gone out with are late 20's and they know how to treat a woman and respect her, is amazing the maturity in them.
One time I went out with a guy about 50 yrs old and was so happy to explore what it was like to go out with someone other than late 20's and was I disappointed. YIKES! He was really handsome but was all drama and more drama, too much drama. I had no idea I could be so disappointed on my very first shot on going out with an older man LOL

11/23/2007 9:30:46 PM ur too young to be in love with me....  

oldfashionedgrl
Sumner, WA

Hi Cande.

I've been getting the same propositions lately. It's almost comical. My preference is someone closer to my age, but they seem to be more interested in the younger generation. Go figure.

The thing for me...when I was in my 20's, the guys I dated that were around my age then were so immature that I couldn't hardly stand to be around them. I can't imagine going there now. It would feel like I was dating my son or one of my son's friends.

To each his or her own, but age is more than a number to me. It's a generation-gap...big time.