Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites

Greetings, i am a single mother of three young children. merced singles For the love of God, study the room and refrain from oversharing. All solutions and solutions featured are chosen by our editors. tinder macon ga For instance, out of the 25,120 responses collected, 92 per cent of women think that housework must be shared equally in a relationship.

skipthegames com

HER is 1 of the most well known lesbian dating apps, and it s created to be an inclusive space for all bi, trans, lesbian, non binary, and queer girls. naples dating service Folks are judged on how they look, how they talk, what they ve done, what they ve not completed Recall to focus on what you have and what you ve performed, not what you lack and what has passed you by. I was scrolling via TikTok when the app recommended I click on Sarah s account. how do i reopen my eharmony account We have been introduced by his roommate and we were each immediately drawn to every single other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/22/2007 10:25:28 PM Are women sex objects???  

hot007
Bryant, AL

Sure they are and damn glad they are anytime I think about sex its about a woman wouldn't have it any other way women are just beautful hot and sexy.

11/22/2007 10:42:05 PM Are women sex objects???  

sm0ky
Fort Worth, TX

I that why it's always hard to leave hOOters

11/22/2007 10:57:28 PM Are women sex objects???  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

My last one sure as Hell was......DAMN!!!!

11/22/2007 11:00:37 PM Are women sex objects???  

flynaked2
Land O' Lakes, FL

12/1/2007 10:46:05 PM Are women sex objects???  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Hmmm, sure why not?
Are men sex objects?
Hell YEAH!
It all works out in the end.

12/1/2007 10:51:08 PM Are women sex objects???  

hotdogz
Swansea, MA

i think a womans body is so very precious

12/1/2007 10:54:18 PM Are women sex objects???  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

damn....where have I been....almost missed out on this one...

I think if I get that close to someone....and
it takes a little while to get to that point with me, but that means I'm totally turned on by him, inside and out...so...........YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELL YEAH

12/1/2007 11:16:46 PM Are women sex objects???  

uptoc
Castle Rock, CO

Dragon will you be MY toy?

12/2/2007 2:23:46 AM Are women sex objects???  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

lol.....if you close your eyes and concentrate.....I can be anything you want me to be.....but ya gotta have a good imagination....and then it might be better in your mind than in real life....whatta ya think? Or do I wanna know?

12/2/2007 3:18:20 AM Are women sex objects???  

alphascan1
Superior, WI

I think we are all sex object in the HEAT of the moment.

12/2/2007 5:19:20 AM Are women sex objects???  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

In Nature, both are the sex object of the other, for the purpose of producing offspring, for the survival of the species........

I posted the following in another DH section. But it seems appropriate to place it here as well.

As females and males, we are all "Driven" by Nature's most powerful hormones..... to engage in sex: the exchange of genetic material between the two sexes of the species. As all species in Nature die, this drive serves the Great Purpose of producing progeny, that the species may survive in the environment, and the gene pool continue to diversify and strengthen.

That's the scientific, biological, genetic aspect of sex.

But for humans, there is so much more,.......

In addition to the afore mentioned factors, there are other equally powerful factors in our minds...... that drive us, limit our choices and severely complicate our decisions as to who we choose to gratify our sex drive with.

To mention only a few, there are emotional, Spiritual, intellectual, physical, personal energy level, economic, and character interests to be weighed in the balance when choosing or considering a partner for sexual gratification. Finding acceptable common ground on all these mental, physical and biological aspects is extraordinarily difficult.

Thus, as I wrote earlier here, we have become in Nature, and are, the....., "....endlessly restless Spirit......"

A broad overview of sex in Nature as a whole, demonstrates and proves the following:

1. Nature has females "hard wired" to be the nurturers, the ultimate care givers of newborn progeny.

2. Nature has "hard wired" males for one primary purpose only: to compete with other males for females, for the sole purpose of providing his superior competitive genetic material for propagation and diversification of the gene pool, and the genetic advancement and survival of the species. That is, the male's singular purpose in nature is to "win" and impregnate as many females as possible, PERIOD. In the animal Kingdom, that IS the primary role of the Male.

In general, this fact explains why, immediately after ejaculation, the male looses all interest in sex. It explains why, biologically, the human male is not "naturally" inclined towards lengthy conversations thereafter.........and "why" the male" doesn't call" the day after. Simply, his "job" as required by Nature, is done. The male is then hormonally "driven" by instinct, to go onto the next conquest for impregnation and specie survival.

The above facts being basically true, the question for us to consider here is: What factors will keep a human male in the company of one female, long term.

This brings us to the other factors mentioned above, which weigh in the balance of the survival of a long term singular sex partner decision for males and females.

For myself, I have found that the idea of a Soul Mate, that is, one who is a mirror image of one's self in the opposite sex, is not necessary for a long term relationship. In fact, in time, a mirror image becomes just the opposite. It becomes the ordinary and the expected. Our nature is that we are more attracted by differences than sameness.

Here is my personal list of factors for long term sexual monogamy.

1. Initial physical attraction, for all the obvious instinctual reasons "hard wired" by Nature.
2. High Personal Energy Level.
3. Shared level of intelligence, that is, the ability and willingness to entertain & discuss any subject matter of mutual or non mutual interest on a peaceful, civil basis.
4. Some same but mostly different personal interests.
5. A "Giver" personality trait, as opposed to that of a "Taker".
6. The innate desire to be a TRUE FRIEND to a male/female counterpart, 24/7/52.

(to be continued......?)

What I sense the Human Spirit truly desires in a monogamous sexual relationship, is to achieve REST........ and PEACE.......in one another.

We seek an end to our restless spirit. We desire to finally KNOW…… on a 100% certainty basis, ......that no matter where we are in our personal lives or on Planet Earth, that we have achieved a singular, monogamous, fulfilling, gratifying sexual, intellectual, friendship of perfect trust with one of the opposite sex, that gives our minds REST…. and PEACE.

With Kindest Regards to all here at DH,

Davewave1

12/6/2007 10:17:23 PM Are women sex objects???  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Men as Sex Objects? I WISH!

You women are probably tired of being Sex Objects, probably want to be acknowledged for your Brains or other Talents.

I'm the opposite. I get respect for being intelligent, but I'd love to have women lust after me just for my body, tell me they desire me.

Heck, I'd even settle for them coming up and simply saying Hello.

So Luvin, you're Wonderful and all, but you women aren't Acting on your Thoughts.

Heck, most of you won't actually f*ck anyone but Mr. Right.

So get out there and Proposition Our Asses! We're waiting!

Shine On You,

Qazy Diamond

12/6/2007 10:18:41 PM Are women sex objects???  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

If women weren't sex objects, would have man choose them to be his mate?

12/6/2007 10:33:46 PM Are women sex objects???  

deserted
Arlington, TX

I wish I would be a woman's sex object...

12/6/2007 10:36:55 PM Are women sex objects???  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

deserted come here.You can be my sex object

Page: 1, 2