Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

Looks sensible, I am no David Beckham but, to me, a sense of humour and obtaining fun is far more important that the aesthetics but that does not seem to be so for the opposite sex. lakeland chat line However, I started to challenge that notion, if only in my personal head. I matched with this guy on Tinder and was straight away smitten. is onenightfriend a legitimate website Our very first face to face meeting was when my corporation sent me back to London and I landed in the UK specifically one hundred days just after we matched.

mega personal reviews

An on the internet scammer can hack your internet life with bits and pieces of information. gainesville craigslist personals Sue was immediately drawn to Paul s profile in spite of his lack of profile images. Vibrant Side gathered tweets describing the funniest stories about failed initial dates. russian girl in rocky 4 Your objective is to stand out from the crowd, find out if the other person is a excellent match for you, and make confident they try to remember you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

5/24/2009 1:19:43 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

gypsiegirly
Provo, UT

I got this from a friend in my email now I know why I dont like snakes

ELECTRIC FENCE

Seems a sheep farmer in Alton, Illinois was puzzled about the disappearance of some sheep on his farm. After a few weeks the farmer decided to put up an electric fence.

About a week later, this is what he found!

Now, I know we've all heard of people being eaten by
snakes & I bet most of us have said, 'If a snake tried to
eat me, I'd blah, blah, blah & get away.'

Well, this is a Python & they're extremely aggressive &
have a few teeth that they use to hold their prey while
they wrap around them & then constrict.

Could you get away if this one bit you & held on with it's
'few teeth?'

(Note: The wires are 10 inches apart.)

OOOHHH SH#T!!!!!

5/24/2009 1:26:46 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

joy1dr
Tooele, UT

How in the world did a big ole thing like that make it to Illinois? Shame on someone if they let the critter go!!!

5/24/2009 6:26:13 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

topendstuff
Eden, UT

I thought they were illegal?

But then I wouldn't want the bugger ambling around my house. Hell I couldn't sleep for fear of not waking up!

[Edited 5/24/2009 6:27:05 AM PST]

5/24/2009 8:53:25 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

_mouse_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Salt Lake City, UT

Holy crud! I already knew why I didn't like snakes....but that sure reinforces it!

5/24/2009 9:04:57 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

older_wiser
Orem, UT

That is one big ugly devil of a snake! On a much smaller scale, killed seasons first rattler this week. Even this little snake gave me shivers!

5/24/2009 9:07:25 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

_mouse_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Salt Lake City, UT

Who attacked whom first?

5/24/2009 9:10:47 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

older_wiser
Orem, UT

Okay, I confess i did. Just a killer by nature. Get them before they get me. Besides she looked threatening!

5/24/2009 9:27:51 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

_mouse_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Salt Lake City, UT

I bet you say that about all the girls.

5/24/2009 9:36:12 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

older_wiser
Orem, UT

Ha! let me remind you mouse one of snakes favorite foods are, you ready, MiCE! That's with no garnishments!

5/24/2009 9:39:34 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

_mouse_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Salt Lake City, UT

Oh, true.....then thank you very much kind sir....

5/24/2009 5:25:25 PM now I know why I dont like snakes  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
South Jordan, UT

Please tell me that ugly python was dead when the farmer found it.

Quote from older_wiser:
That is one big ugly devil of a snake! On a much smaller scale, killed seasons first rattler this week. Even this little snake gave me shivers!

The little snakes should give you the shivers, more so than the grown up daddy rattlers. Grown rattlers have learned to control how much venom they pump out with their bites. The little ones have not yet developed that skill and end up dumping all their venom when they bite, resulting in a bite more toxic than you'd receive from the big ones.

Keep killing the itty bitty rattlers, but please don't get too close when you do.

5/24/2009 5:40:28 PM now I know why I dont like snakes  

guesswhy
Provo, UT

Holy crow!!! Who had the common sense, or lack there of, to turn that thing loose?

5/24/2009 5:54:55 PM now I know why I dont like snakes  

csp911
Over 2,000 Posts (2,374)
Ogden, UT

It's got to be the one that got away when it was a baby, and no one missed him. Grew himself up in the sewers, and surfaced when he knew he could have whatever he wanted!

5/25/2009 2:03:23 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

gypsiegirly
Provo, UT

It didn't mention if it was dead or not when the farmer found it, but did anyone notice the note in parentheses, it said "Note: The wires are 10 inches apart." which means the mouth is 20inches wide that's pretty big. I use to have a corn snake when my daughter was in elementary school and I remember feeding it baby mice ( I only had it for a couple of weeks the dam thing got out of its tank and went outside through one of my heater vents ) I remember watching it swallow the mice and when I read this I was comparing my snake to this one swallowing a sheep, all I can say is wow.

5/25/2009 2:46:44 AM now I know why I dont like snakes  

tazz1055
Sandy, UT

Has anyone seen the orange packs of cyotte poison that is being put out?
labled "poison" "do not touch""for cyottes only""not for sale"! they are in havey plastic bags about 6x6? I hope the other side of this pack had more info on it? I would think that this pack would be spread over a kill/food and not just a dropped around? I found this one on monti crestco above huntsville.

can cyottees read?