Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

For most individuals, social shyness and striking up conversations is the hardest component of approaching the opposite sex. alaska singles website Eharmony is the initially platform to use a proprietary matching system we created to match you with highly compatible singles. She was excited to see him again and he seemed just as excited. vipomegle eu This section of the forum is a place to talk about about dating, relationships & marriage.

mega personal reviews

This discomfort can also extend even additional in FYG/FYGlet relationships amongst upperclassmen and initial years. carrollton singles over 40 I talked about this with my therapist, he told me that this is normal to feel like this due to the fact I was in no way effectively treated from my past traumas because I often stopped medication and sessions mid way via. Her car or truck has stalled, this time on the side of a rather key highway. omegle spy program Your advantage year is the 52 week time period that your unemployment claim is thought of active just before you have to have to reapply.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/22/2007 5:28:20 PM Here we go again.....  

lotus3
Venice, FL

A little over 4 years ago, Florida enacted a ban on smoking in all public buildings, and school campuses. In my county, as of January 1st, 2008, there will be a ban on all hospital campuses....and the next step? There is a movement to ban smoking on all county beaches, due to the butts left on the beaches. My problem with this infringement on my rights is this. I spend a lot time of time relaxing at the beach, and I very seldom see butts (I always have my personal ashtray)...I do see, beer and soda cans, scraps of paper, sometimes prophelatics and all sorts of litter. Why are smokers being targeted? Because there are people out there, that want to impose their standards on everyone else, and they will keep it up until they do just that.

11/22/2007 10:30:41 PM Here we go again.....  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

A handful of people spoil it for others. I've seen some smokers that don't give it a second thought to empty out their ashtrays on the parklot which hurts the rest of us considerate smokers. Washington state already has laws into place where you have to smoke 12 feet from a building and sometimes that would make me end up in the middle of a busy road. So do I sue the state because I got hit by a car because I was obaying the law???

11/23/2007 9:33:28 PM Here we go again.....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

it is called a SIN tax. They hit those of us they think as of sinners. MO already has it where you can't smoke on hospital property. I will smoke in my car anyway and they can bite me. JMO

11/23/2007 10:08:26 PM Here we go again.....  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

you are correct pkk.. but like chopper and lotus said... we are the only ones being targeted. beer cans on the beach? yup.. target beer and booze. notice, they target cigarettes and not pipes or cigars? Heck, as unhealthy as fast foods are, why not Happy Meals? Then that mother would not try to sue McDonalds for her child being overweight.

sin tax... those forcing their opinions on others. heck, so much today causes cancer and other diseases, what will be next? and guys, dont let your fear scare you, there are only a very few bring this up all over the nations. They are trying to be our parents and tell us, well, if you cant do it yourself, we'll make you stop smoking.

11/25/2007 6:51:42 AM Here we go again.....  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Yep they passed a law here in my town.....no smoking within 20' of any public building. They increased taxes by $1.41 per pack and are now trying to increase that tax by 156%...no shit! Too bad we can't tax self-righteousness.

11/25/2007 7:43:00 AM Here we go again.....  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Great thought Kurpa...taxing the self rightious..love it!!

11/25/2007 11:31:06 AM Here we go again.....  

v2_1
McHenry, IL

The only reason they get away with it is because we let them. I actually got blocked from emailing my Congressman because I wanted to know why he wasn't representing all the people in his district. Write to em folks. Ask em why they are taxing you more and representing you less. This country was founded by people who felt the same way about their tea.....