Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

We stayed up into the wee hours of the morning chatting, playing video games, and hitting play at the same time on the films and Television shows we watched together. dating in utah ) Then he took me to see a movie and cried so hard for the duration of various scenes that a ten year old boy seated behind us asked him to shut up. LaRue is preparing to head into production on eight new episodes of the series, with the new season set to launch on CBC Gem in winter 2022. how to cancel bumble boost android A couple of days into applying the app, I began talking to John.

private delights

This quest societies wolves to scientific theories and try not even find out my post grad time for me. hookups fayetteville ar Six males reveal the horrors they seasoned when dipping a toe in the murky waters of on line dating. Right here are some standard answers to the questions you may well be as well embarrassed to ask. ksi trolls on omegle Our customers are verified, which assists to prevent the possibility of chatting with scammers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

5/27/2009 8:41:21 AM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

waytogo51
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,716)
Farmington, AR

Kfab texted me this morning saying her grandchild is very ill and is in the hospital. So please pray for this child and her family.

K prayers are being said.

5/27/2009 10:14:50 AM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  
lady_bug1952
Rural Retreat, VA

My prayers are with the child as well as the family. God knows what the problems are and I pray for the healing of this child in the name of Jesus.

Blessings,
Char

5/27/2009 11:08:37 AM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

tcnurse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,014)
Scottsburg, IN

Dearest Papa, I ask you to be with this child, to hold him close to you and let him feel Your healing power. To be with his parents dear Lord that they may lean upon You for comfort and strength. I know, Papa, that you love children so much...it is You that teaches us we must be like them to be pleasing to You...there innocence and purity. I ask that you be with all concerned, to give them peace and assurance in your love. In, Christ, Amen.

5/27/2009 11:56:29 AM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

kfab1023
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,417)
Jacksonville, FL

thank you My baby is home and it is not swine flu as they feared thank God. Seems she drank some pool water yesterday and she reacted to it. She is still pretty sick but is home and is going to be ok

5/27/2009 12:06:06 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

knightnyte2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,647)
Spring, TX

Thank the Lord for favors and answered prayers.

5/27/2009 2:28:37 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  
sprblkhwk
Villa Ridge, MO

That's great news kfab. I'm glad the prayers were answered so quickly, before I even saw this thread.

5/27/2009 3:39:30 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

klassykitten
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,309)
Toccoa, GA

So glad it wasn't the flu and that she is getting better. Still sending a prayer for a quick recovery.

5/28/2009 12:42:38 AM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

sharedmercy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,150)
Fort Wayne, IN

Prayers are up and gone for this child. Ty for letting us know.

5/28/2009 4:49:35 AM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

ms_lowery
Lincoln, IL

I'm happy also it wasn't the swine flu,and that she's home and going to be fine;you have my prayers too.
Cindy

5/30/2009 1:35:23 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  
simplicity0658
Queen City, TX

My thoughts and prayers will be with this child and her family now. I pray that God will be her strength during all the days ahead and that God's will continues to be done in her life. I have seen first hand the awesome work of God this week. I had a friend that was at a restaurant Thursday with my sis(after her ckup from breast cancer surgery)and was struck with a brain aneurysm. She was only 3 blocks from hospital, was airlifted to Little Rock, has surgery and doctors say they expect her to make slow,miraculous recovery as she woke up Friday morning moving extremeties,doctors pulled tubes, she is talking and breathing on her own and is oriented x4. To God be the glory!!!

Good luck and God bless !!!!!

5/31/2009 8:27:07 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

brashdoc
Chehalis, WA

Amen Simplicity and kfab and thanks for your heart to share waytogo! Is there anything more awesome than a God who is near to us, day & night, our Lord and Savior and Father and Friend. He is worthy of all our praise and indeed, to God be the glory, great things He has done, so loved He the world that He gave us His Son!

Behold how good and how pleasant it is for the brethren to dwell together...IN UNITY!!

6/1/2009 4:36:11 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

sun_shine51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,705)
West Monroe, LA

Quote from knightnyte2:
Thank the Lord for favors and answered prayers.

AMEN!

6/8/2009 6:54:43 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  

nascarluvr48
Rantoul, IL

I'm sorry that this child is ill and my prayers are with you.I work in a hospital in Urbana, Il and was exposed to the swine flu from a patient and didn't realize it. I'm taking tamiflu as a precaution. God bless. prasmussen

6/10/2009 6:43:25 PM Please Your Prayers Are Needed  
jazzy14u
Augusta, GA

I am Praying for u. Keep ur head up and keep da faith in GOD !