Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

That s all excellent simply because I really think that a major situation in dating is the objectification of the other forgetting that they are, in fact, totally human, just as you are. gay dating denver It is essential to go over this sort of thing early on, so that you are both respecting each and every other and each other s wishes in the connection. It is a security net you can reference to keep the conversation moving naturally. www whereifoundlove com app It s an opportunity for people to rapidly meet a significant quantity of men and women to potentially date.

www mega personals

I took the initiative to reply anyway, and they responded once more without the need of a query. personal classifieds ct Our on line chatting service is free to use for australia from any country and the service will continue the identical way. Do you want to meet me? I d get pages of hot tail, that would come across me, chat, escalate. cityxguide san jose But travel flings aside, I suspect most individuals do not join dating apps intending to fall in enjoy across continents, specially due to the fact it s so straightforward to filter matches by distance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

5/27/2009 2:25:25 PM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

groovymimi
Roanoke, TX

Hey guys...HELP! I've tried to stretch my background image ON DH 100 times at least and cannot figure out how to do this! It's not just the html stuff...WTF???

I don't want my background image to repeat or tile.

Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated! THANKS!

[Edited 5/27/2009 2:38:41 PM PST]

5/28/2009 10:47:10 PM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  
chuckles32257
Orange Park, FL

Not really sure what exactually you are attempting to "stretch". If it is one of "your" pictures, you will probably need to increase the image size via a graphics program such as Paint shop. I have a new high def camera, and have just the opposite problem, have to reduce image size. If you are using a downloaded background (ie: myspace, webfetti, etc.) background, most of them work correctly. Note, I did say most!

5/29/2009 8:47:29 AM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

incognitus
Ada, MI

Unfortunately current versions of CSS don't allow you to automatically stretch an image to fit the size of a browser; so you will have to do as chuckles suggested and use an image editing program to manually stretch you picture to fit.

5/29/2009 12:58:21 PM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

groovymimi
Roanoke, TX

I'm talking about the background image I'm wanging to use on my DH profile. When I use a picture that is not an image I want to "tile" it does so...and looks funky. Don't like it. Hmmm...not sure how I can change the image size, since I'm using one that's on photobucket...but I'll see if I can figure that out.

THANKS guys! If anybody else has any other suggestions, they're very welcome to give them!

5/29/2009 2:33:03 PM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

wolfyhp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,389)
Atascadero, CA

Quote from groovymimi:
I'm talking about the background image I'm wanging to use on my DH profile. When I use a picture that is not an image I want to "tile" it does so...and looks funky. Don't like it. Hmmm...not sure how I can change the image size, since I'm using one that's on photobucket...but I'll see if I can figure that out.

THANKS guys! If anybody else has any other suggestions, they're very welcome to give them!

You can edit photo size through photobucket. It's one of the editing options they offer. However, that probably won't solve your tile vs. single image issue. I'm not familiar enough with DH programming to be of assistance there.

5/30/2009 9:42:54 AM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

groovymimi
Roanoke, TX

hey wolf...photobucket won't let you make it LARGER, unless I'm posessed and just haven't seen that!!!

5/31/2009 6:20:24 AM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

i do have a code that will allow your bacground to stay put, and yout profile to scroll,
just email me and I will work with you through the advanced programming...

5/31/2009 7:22:11 PM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

groovymimi
Roanoke, TX

POLY!!!! Thank you, sweetheart!!! Awwww! I love ya like CRAZY! And have missed you, terribly! Where have you been?

6/2/2009 10:41:17 PM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

dpd1998
Elyria, OH

I see you still don't have a background image on your profile yet. If you need someone to re-size the image send it to me in an email and I'll get it re-sized for you. I use Macromedia Fireworks 8 and it doesn't distort images while resizing them. I work from home and on and off the computer all day.

6/3/2009 2:00:15 PM HOW do I ***S T R E T C H*** my background image?  

groovymimi
Roanoke, TX

Quote from dpd1998:
I see you still don't have a background image on your profile yet. If you need someone to re-size the image send it to me in an email and I'll get it re-sized for you. I use Macromedia Fireworks 8 and it doesn't distort images while resizing them. I work from home and on and off the computer all day.

LOL!!! Actually, dpd, I just removed it day before yesterday. I had posted another thread (you may view from my profile) and I had a lot of negative comments about how "busy" my background pic was and that I needed to lose all the crap. So...I took it down temporarily, more than anything, to prove a point to all of those noo-noo heads that my profile pic has nothing to do with married/attached men or weirdos contacting me!!! (Gosh...when I type that out, I see just how ludicrous that really is! lol!)

THANKS all for your help! I appreciate it IMMENSELY! All of my IT guys at my corporation are my heroes and certainly...all of YOU, rock, too!