Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler eu

The premium solution offers you an ad free experience and lets you see who s online in real time, filter by sexuality, use the app in incognito mode , view who s liked you, and a lot more. sun city az personals That s regardless of dating guidance that stresses the importance of meeting new individuals in public. When you sign up, you ll go through a thorough questionnaire that evaluates your character according to the Five Aspect personality test. orange county hookup It s effortless to hold track of potential partners with the Appear Book, a list of who has liked you back.

hookup site with phone numbers

It s flirty but vital to ask your date what they think about PDA i. moreno valley hook up A log ought to be kept of efforts for auditing purposes. You can send and obtain tons of messages without having paying something. adult search san antonio In no way consist of private facts such as your genuine name, workplace, perform or household address, telephone number or birthday, in your profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/28/2009 12:51:49 PM Holding off from orgasm  
cherryhill2009
Murray, KY

so, your having sex and your just about to cum. but you do not want to. you make it last as long as possible. right on the edge of extacy. how do you control yourself from jumping over the "edge of no return" (oh by the way have you noticed the longer you hold off the deep the orgasm. tell me how you hold off.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/28/2009 1:13:32 PM Holding off from orgasm  
angelfire65
Over 1,000 Posts (1,355)
Mountain Home, AR

Actually, if you relax as much as you can, try not to tense up? It will slow it down and you will have a mind blowing orgasm.... If you are making a man cum? Just before he is about to, squeeze him as hard as you can to restrict the blood flow and do this several times...when he does cum, it will blow him right through the ceiling....

5/28/2009 1:14:54 PM Holding off from orgasm  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,677)
Ottawa, ON

No wonder you women can't orgasm if yer all lying there trying to NOT have one.

Jeeezzz.

For me though I just picture the average DH woman and that delays my orgasm while I am furiously pumping away.

*drum riff*

5/28/2009 1:16:09 PM Holding off from orgasm  
jockey01
Over 2,000 Posts (2,049)
San Diego, CA

Quote from angelfire65:
Actually, if you relax as much as you can, try not to tense up? It will slow it down and you will have a mind blowing orgasm.... If you are making a man cum? Just before he is about to, squeeze him as hard as you can to restrict the blood flow and do this several times...when he does cum, it will blow him right through the ceiling....

You've got the technique down!

5/28/2009 1:22:06 PM Holding off from orgasm  
angelfire65
Over 1,000 Posts (1,355)
Mountain Home, AR

See evil, the guy above me doesn't mind....

5/28/2009 1:46:29 PM Holding off from orgasm  
notdesperate36
Durant, OK

i wouldn't know...i'm multi-orgasmic...have no reason to hold off....

5/28/2009 2:02:04 PM Holding off from orgasm  
edgeofsandias
Over 2,000 Posts (2,342)
Placitas, NM

Quote from notdesperate36:
i wouldn't know...i'm multi-orgasmic...have no reason to hold off....

exactly!! I lose count!

5/28/2009 2:38:16 PM Holding off from orgasm  
eulen
Sunbury, PA

Losing count. yea my ex was that way. a real moaner and would have one after another. Then she'd be set for the rest of the week. I wouldn't have minded an extra once and a while.

5/28/2009 3:04:33 PM Holding off from orgasm  

redman62
West Monroe, LA

it is hard but i can do. it goes alot deeper and feels better.

5/28/2009 3:22:51 PM Holding off from orgasm  
clyde_c_barrow
Winchester, CA

Change positions.....the time it takes to change a position can help lower the build up.....relaxing your body can work.....changing your thoughts can help.....(sex is majority mental).....change of rhythm.....pausing what u are doing for a few seconds.....

And if you can hold off on the initial orgasm, relax, maybe take a break and go down on her or finger her, etc....thus releasing and building the tension you will have a more intense orgasm.....

Also, extensive foreplay will add to the intensity.....Talking about things like a little touchy feel in the morning, afternoon, throughout the evening, over many hours essentially.....Even some self manipulation if your partner is at work or not readily available, just refrain from ejaculation, of course.....Hell, even try that for a day or two, then talk about cumming like a wild cat......shit!

[Edited 5/28/2009 3:23:57 PM ]

5/28/2009 3:36:10 PM Holding off from orgasm  
kinkycapitalist
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,914)
Atlanta, GA

Quote from angelfire65:
See evil, the guy above me doesn't mind....

So that means you only do missionary?

5/28/2009 4:07:55 PM Holding off from orgasm  
angelfire65
Over 1,000 Posts (1,355)
Mountain Home, AR

Quote from kinkycapitalist:
So that means you only do missionary?
.LOL.You are SUCH a BRAT Kinky!!!

5/28/2009 7:33:07 PM Holding off from orgasm  
wildbluemist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,709)
Battle Mountain, NV

When you know what your doing the woman can not control herself.Because she knows your in control and her free ride can last as long as she wants.Let the rollar coaster begin.

5/28/2009 9:12:47 PM Holding off from orgasm  
2sweetbitter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,052)
Orange, CA

this is good yummy damm im starving i always enjoy together at the same time thats the only time you really kind savvage it out in a beautifull way

5/28/2009 9:14:11 PM Holding off from orgasm  
cherryhill2009
Murray, KY

Quote from 2sweetbitter:
this is good yummy damm im starving i always enjoy together at the same time thats the only time you really kind savvage it out in a beautifull way

huh?

5/28/2009 10:04:55 PM Holding off from orgasm  
tristen01
Over 1,000 Posts (1,047)
Minot, ND

Quote from clyde_c_barrow:
Change positions.....the time it takes to change a position can help lower the build up.....relaxing your body can work.....changing your thoughts can help.....(sex is majority mental).....change of rhythm.....pausing what u are doing for a few seconds.....

And if you can hold off on the initial orgasm, relax, maybe take a break and go down on her or finger her, etc....thus releasing and building the tension you will have a more intense orgasm.....

Also, extensive foreplay will add to the intensity.....Talking about things like a little touchy feel in the morning, afternoon, throughout the evening, over many hours essentially.....Even some self manipulation if your partner is at work or not readily available, just refrain from ejaculation, of course.....Hell, even try that for a day or two, then talk about cumming like a wild cat......shit!
great way to put it

5/28/2009 11:03:01 PM Holding off from orgasm  
nellegirl
Oregon, IL

God Damn!
If I don't let myself cum, I lose it!
Meaning the sensation will go away and I wont cum at all!
It sucks, Im so complicated!
Oh well!

5/28/2009 11:23:47 PM Holding off from orgasm  
2sweetbitter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,052)
Orange, CA

we always climax together when you climax together you go through a warp zone like twighlight its beautifull..

5/29/2009 3:32:56 AM Holding off from orgasm  
lsl2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,767)
Anderson, SC

i agree 100%

5/29/2009 3:34:47 AM Holding off from orgasm  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Mutual Climax, Huh?

I have All State.

5/29/2009 4:14:33 AM Holding off from orgasm  
goodwithwood
Columbia, KY

Don't hold off, you'll have time for another. If you are cumming and the sensation is just right, is the guy supposed to slow down and slow-stroke or go in to " jack-hammer" mode? Do you want your head banging against the headboard or do you want only the Johnson touching you? Do you prefer to be on top for your orgasm? Can you control it better that way or is there another position? What's the longest you've held off? (6 1/2 hours, Jack Daniels, we had no pubes left afterwards).

5/29/2009 6:57:49 AM Holding off from orgasm  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,421)
Reston, VA

There is no such thing to me as no return. I like to return

5/29/2009 7:50:52 AM Holding off from orgasm  
creeksidedude
Topeka, IN

Quote from kinkycapitalist:
Mutual Climax, Huh?

I have All State.

Mutual Climax has more intense coverage!!!

5/29/2009 9:58:34 AM Holding off from orgasm  
irishlasey31
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,553)
Berwyn, IL

holding your breath can help you achieve orgasm ...counting in your head or thinking of something mundane helps to stave off orgasm like doing laundry

[Edited 5/29/2009 10:00:12 AM ]

5/29/2009 1:17:23 PM Holding off from orgasm  
mikedidit69
Denham Springs, LA

Myself personally i like to help the woman with this. I think one mind blowing nut is better then ten little ones. This works extremely well while giving a woman oral. After all the fore play leading up to eating p*ssy ie. lips, tits, and thighs. When you actually start licking and sucking on her clit, start slow and easy then gradually harder and faster. When you know she's about to come, stop what your doing and start licking and sucking on the inside of her thighs again. Three minutes or so should be enough time for her to relax enough to start working on the clit again. Repeat this over and over, each time you start in on the clit again you will notice it takes less time for it to build up. After the fifth or sixth time go for the gusto, if done right should recieve a good face drenching and even her possibly passing out !!!!!!!!!!! Bon apetite

5/29/2009 7:15:30 PM Holding off from orgasm  

fireplacenwine
Bessemer, AL

I always thought after giving her first orgasm with the old tongue in the yummi time to place a couple pillows under her, tilt that pelvis let it rip for some nice hot juicey G -spot ORGASM.and if i dont get mine till later....well later is going to be really Hot for me...if im with the right gurl. Always thought get the gurl you get yours later hmmmmm maybe here in just a minute.....

5/29/2009 7:21:45 PM Holding off from orgasm  

rss0412
Over 1,000 Posts (1,951)
McHenry, IL

where have some of you ladies been all my life?

5/30/2009 12:19:03 AM Holding off from orgasm  

mjkittredge
Over 2,000 Posts (2,279)
Nashua, NH

If I'm going to finish too fast, I try to think of something gross, and that usually sets my orgasm back a bit. If I use a position that fatigues my muscles a bit, that can delay orgasm a lot. Any kind of uncomfortable distraction will do.

5/30/2009 8:39:04 AM Holding off from orgasm  

davidcameranut
Manassas, VA

well for the guy it is simple, nearing the moment or orgasm the guy can pull up on his scrotum as far as he can and hold it. this will stop the orgasm from happening

5/30/2009 8:48:22 AM Holding off from orgasm  

heythere2u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,181)
Glen Burnie, MD

i have to jump when the edge is near. it takes so long as it is just to get me there, if i dont do it then i wont do it at all. some of u ppl are so lucky to expeirience multiples, if i could find a man to give me that, id let him pop my cherry butt!

5/30/2009 9:31:51 AM Holding off from orgasm  
durraray_33
Houston, TX

you mean girls can have orgasms too? lol just kidding
but seriously if you are worried about cumming to fast just picture your gradma jumping rope in her underwear on a hot day...that will do the trick

6/4/2009 11:21:33 AM Holding off from orgasm  

kwietkptkatie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Las Vegas, NV

Change hip rotation.

6/4/2009 1:49:04 PM Holding off from orgasm  
droopy1618
Meriden, CT

u have not met the right guy yet then

6/4/2009 2:26:13 PM Holding off from orgasm  

bigdog198
Melbourne, FL

Quote from heythere2u:
i have to jump when the edge is near. it takes so long as it is just to get me there, if i dont do it then i wont do it at all. some of u ppl are so lucky to expeirience multiples, if i could find a man to give me that, id let him pop my cherry butt!

Hon your just not Finding the guys that know what to do. I bet I could get you off more than one time for shure. I'm not bragging just had women that said they only came once and got them to 2 3 or more. I love to take my time and play first. I will not cum befor the woman is satisfide.

6/4/2009 7:47:17 PM Holding off from orgasm  

thegent54
Toccoa, GA

i have over the years to control my orgam by relaxing and letting it build pu again
it much better for my mate i am always the last ne to come

6/4/2009 8:39:22 PM Holding off from orgasm  
redheadedirish
Elkins, AR

Why hold off If you can have multiple I say Praise the Lord! If you have a partner that has good control then he can handle you being "happy" alot.

6/4/2009 9:35:50 PM Holding off from orgasm  
teck6959
Prospect, KY

I though all women are multiorgasmic, holding back would only confuses and frustrate me. I do it this way; let her have the first two or three to make sure I am hitting the right spot. Then I bring her right to the brink several times and stop. This seem to cause a build up, then when I start again I keep going that results in one of those orgasms where she’s screaming into the pillow and pulling the blankets off the bed.

6/4/2009 11:05:09 PM Holding off from orgasm  
redheadedirish
Elkins, AR

Quote from teck6959:
I though all women are multiorgasmic, holding back would only confuses and frustrate me. I do it this way; let her have the first two or three to make sure I am hitting the right spot. Then I bring her right to the brink several times and stop. This seem to cause a build up, then when I start again I keep going that results in one of those orgasms where she’s screaming into the pillow and pulling the blankets off the bed.

Now that's a guy a girl could appreciate!

6/5/2009 12:29:22 AM Holding off from orgasm  
tristen01
Over 1,000 Posts (1,047)
Minot, ND

makesit so much better once you finally have it

6/6/2009 7:35:40 AM Holding off from orgasm  
johnny5over
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Plain City, OH

I was under the impression that maving multiple orgasms, especiall y back to back was better than one big exhaustive "O"???

6/6/2009 8:33:54 AM Holding off from orgasm  
nausr51
Virginia Beach, VA

i think guys should learn self control not ladies they should go for andalso another little tip just when you are on the brink hold your breath for like 5-6 seconds and when you reach that magical and wonderful moment the lack of oxygen will make it feel ten times better. and that guy who said he wanted the girl to tear blankets off the bed along the pillows i agree man that is their stamp of approval

6/6/2009 8:37:48 AM Holding off from orgasm  
sammiedaboss
Fayetteville, GA

I just stop for a few seconds and go right back to pounding that a** weel to a freak like me Im a long timer anyway.

6/6/2009 8:38:35 AM Holding off from orgasm  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Why?