Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup apps besides tinder

I feel mine would be known as A series of unfortunate events and I d be lying If I said I haven t utilised this exciting on line dating query myself. singles chat los angeles She recommends performing this even if you aren t good you had a strong connection. Who knows, you could possibly even get a piece of guidance that will assistance you in your personal life. shagle webcam This question will take the conversation back to the early days of your lives when you just started to date.

skip the games

Hen it comes to dating we all know that initial meet up is critical. wilmington nc singles There is no have to have to get sexual inside the initially few messages. Zoosk provides free of charge and paid memberships, and a spend as you go method utilizing Zoosk Coins . fort myers listcrawler He referred to as me pretty and stated I looked much better in particular person than on my profile picture.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/28/2009 3:52:34 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,907)
Philadelphia, PA

so i think its safe to say that women enjoy the thrill of the chase for a bit from a man. maybe its in our nature and keeps us women feeling good and knowing we r wanted and the men r usually labeled the hunters. but i was wondering do men really like the thrill of the chase themselves if u feel a woman likes u or even if u dont know they like u yet, but she is chasing you?

and r women too shy to do the chasing and will throw hints and then expect the man to chase and then she will reciprocate? or vice-versa?

how much chasing do we all REQUIRE or WANT to feel wanted?....ah, the feeling of a chase...nothing like it!...unless of course, you're being chased by the cops, then you're on your own and screwed!cant help u there!

how much is enough chasing til u cant chase anymore once u accomplish this or not?

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/28/2009 3:55:22 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
howudoinnn
Grantsburg, WI

so is this basically flirting..or past the meeting stage..mary...

5/28/2009 3:57:29 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

could be before and after, TOMMY, however and how far s/o wants or feels they shud or want to be chased.

havent u ever been chased by a woman before??

5/28/2009 3:57:43 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

life13021
Auburn, NY

An email or a wink should be enough of a chase, if you're a mature individual respond in kind life is too short for BS, just sayin..... Peace

5/28/2009 4:00:42 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

I think women are built for that thrill of the chase!

There comes a time though when they feel like it has become
repetitive, and its no longer a thril...

Flowers only can go so far! If you recieve them every friday
when you get back from lunch, well it seems to get old...

JMHO

5/28/2009 4:01:06 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

well, i get the whole "mature" thing...im not saying like we're in high school. but is one email sufficient enuf to say im interested....and then what? what if there is NO response or an uncertainty, would u continue to chase her to see what she says?

i dont think the thrill of the chase is so bad....but i just thought men might like it if they get a bit of a chase if it seems they r the ones that r doing all the chasing usually. i dont know, thats why im asking the question!

5/28/2009 4:01:06 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
howudoinnn
Grantsburg, WI

Quote from maryg2:
could be before and after, TOMMY, however and how far s/o wants or feels they shud or want to be chased.

havent u ever been chased by a woman before??
actually i havent..ive been the rescuer pretty much throughout...divorces arent pretty..and ive never been married..hmm u say..cause ive seen the headacheand feltit..shit..

5/28/2009 4:03:37 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

[ from trev_42:[/]I think women are built for that thrill of the chase!

There comes a time though when they feel like it has become
repetitive, and its no longer a thril...

Flowers only can go so far! If you recieve them every friday
when you get back from lunch, well it seems to get old...

JMHO

ah, flowers will never get old w/me, hon. if i had a man that grew me a garden, it would probably be one of the nicest things he could do and the chase was well worth it!

i would even give flowers to my man as long as he didnt laugh at me! if he made fun of it, then he wouldnt get anymore!

5/28/2009 4:04:21 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

I personally like the chase from a woman!

It does seem like the ones that chase me, are all crazy

Am I crazy to think this?

I love flowers! Send me some Maryanne!

[Edited 5/28/2009 4:05:07 PM PST]

5/28/2009 4:08:19 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

life13021
Auburn, NY

Quote from maryg2:[/ but is one email sufficient enuf to say im interested....and then what? what if there is NO response or an uncertainty, would u continue to chase her to see what she says?

If there is no response and you email again, some women will label you as a stalker, " why won't he leave me alone ".... Peace

5/28/2009 4:08:59 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

doreen1111
Over 2,000 Posts (2,477)
Brenham, TX

Just my experience... I find that the ones who chase me are usually genuinely interested and yes, they like the chase .... the ones I've chased, usually have the attitude "ok .. I could do that and they really weren't that interested in me", if you know what I mean ... so, that's the only game I play, let them do the chase and the rest is straight up ... no games ...

5/28/2009 4:10:29 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

here u go, TREVOR!....roses r endearing, arent they?just make sure u take care of them. u cant receive flowers and let them die and not give them fresh water and sunlight!

flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

5/28/2009 4:10:46 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
howudoinnn
Grantsburg, WI

Quote from life13021:
eader]Quote from maryg2:[/ but is one email sufficient enuf to say im interested....and then what? what if there is NO response or an uncertainty, would u continue to chase her to see what she says?

If there is no response and you email again, some women will label you as a stalker, " why won't he leave me alone ".... Peace
very good point..ive had that happin to may times on here..i think..chasing is best left i the real world..offline..here its to many things that could be takin wronglyjmo

5/28/2009 4:11:45 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

hsprin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,595)
Savannah, MO

I think that this actually goes both ways. Everybody wants too feel wanted and needed.

A little chase is good but I don't want a man trying too hard or throwing himself at me, a complete turn off for me.

ANd I have no problem chasing after a man that I am interested in. I am not going to sit back and let someone else have them if I am interested and not doing anything about it.

And I have most certainly sent a man flowers before!

5/28/2009 4:14:04 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

ah, chasing vs. stalking...thats an interesting concept i didnt think about. well, if a woman hasnt reciprocated to you in a positive manner, then it might seem like stalking if the man is THAT persistent. if i was a man or if it was me, i would give up after a few times if nothing is coming out of it. some ppl like to chase tho and dont give up so willingly.

5/28/2009 4:18:44 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
babydoll4sure
Bronx, NY

never chased a man {i'm shy in person} .. but I loveeee when they chase after me .. guys can be sooooo cute when they chase after you {the things they will say & do}

[Edited 5/28/2009 4:19:40 PM PST]

5/28/2009 4:19:49 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

thebestman
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,970)
Alpharetta, GA

Quote from hsprin:
I think that this actually goes both ways. Everybody wants too feel wanted and needed.

A little chase is good but I don't want a man trying too hard or throwing himself at me, a complete turn off for me.

ANd I have no problem chasing after a man that I am interested in. I am not going to sit back and let someone else have them if I am interested and not doing anything about it.

Some people play too hard to get and it backfires. Thus they potentially miss out on a good thing because they play too hard to get.

Best advice, be who you are and let things flow naturally without the road blocks, wall of china, 3 day rules, watching the cell phone and choose not to answer. Some people have a rule that they let the other call three times before they answer

Too, some people confuse chasing with a simple initiated form of communication. There isn't anything wrong with phone calling (provided the calls aren't deemed stalking like). Some think that calling a guy to talk is chasing. It's not.

I don't chase. I make my INTENTIONS known at the beginning, ask for a number to call her, and make my intent to take a lady out. Those things alone are obvious signs that I'm interested. If those are not good enough and she wants me to sweat her, PLAY PHONE GAMES ETC, It aint going to happen. I'm far above game playing and I keep it moving

[Edited 5/28/2009 4:33:53 PM PST]

5/28/2009 4:20:05 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

Maryanne...A rose garden that I tend, and is waiting
for your arrival!

5/28/2009 4:20:06 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
cocopuffs375
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,139)
Suffern, NY

I keep making the mistake of chasing....but no more....I have better things to do.

5/28/2009 4:21:18 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
howudoinnn
Grantsburg, WI

timeout for tommysorry..construction ahead

[Edited 5/28/2009 4:23:21 PM PST]

5/28/2009 4:25:00 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
hav3boyz
Monrovia, MD

.........I don't want to be chased, I don't want to chase anybody else........for me, if you like me, tell me.........let me look inside your face and let me see that you do.

honest, passionate, raw emotion.........put it out there, take the risk.......what do you have to lose?

5/28/2009 4:30:31 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
cocopuffs375
Suffern, NY

On the other hand...a person also needs to know when to stop chasing..and just let things go..from what I have learned and from what others have told me anyways....

5/28/2009 4:32:23 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

chatte09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,067)
Linden, NJ

Shoot, I chased my handsome man all over the forums of another dating site! At first all I wanted to do was comment about a funny post he made (thread was locked and I couldn't respond). Couldn't email him, he had distance parameters on his profile. DAMN, what it took to get him to notice me!!! He calls me his friendly stalker.

5/28/2009 4:34:00 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

Quote from hav3boyz:
.........I don't want to be chased, I don't want to chase anybody else........for me, if you like me, tell me.........let me look inside your face and let me see that you do.

honest, passionate, raw emotion.........put it out there, take the risk.......what do you have to lose?

But it takes the chase to ever get to the point, that you seem so easy
to accept as your final answer...

5/28/2009 4:36:42 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

busaride
Janesville, WI

Quote from thebestman:

Some people play too hard to get and it backfires. Thus they potentially miss out on a good thing because they play too hard to get.

Best advice, be who you are and let things flow naturally without the road blocks, wall of china, 3 day rules, watching the cell phone and choose not to answer. Some people have a rule that they let the other call three times before they answer

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's the age difference, but I go along more with bestman here. In the chase metaphore it seems you're trying to be something you're not or just doing whatever you have to do to get what you want. I prefer "the dance", moving together to the same tune while discovering how you each hear and respond to the music and each other.
Sometimes it's magic, sometimes you step on toes.....

5/28/2009 4:39:18 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

[from chatte09:[/Shoot, I chased my handsome man all over the forums of another dating site! At first all I wanted to do was comment about a funny post he made (thread was locked and I couldn't respond). Couldn't email him, he had distance parameters on his profile. DAMN, what it took to get him to notice me!!! He calls me his friendly stalker.

wow, that is a hell of a chase!....obviously it worked!

5/28/2009 4:41:29 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

hsprin
Savannah, MO

I am not into playing games at all. If I am interested in someone I let them know it, and if not I let them know it too.

Why risk losing out on someone that might have been a good match by playing silly childish games?

5/28/2009 4:42:51 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
werecat1
Veradale, WA

I only chase after I start to care about the person. That means a few months into the relationship. I never chase in the beginning. I find it demeaning. I understand that women love the chase. Makes them feel like they are in control of the whole thing. Which is why I hate it. I hate being controlled and manipulated. A woman has to prove she's worth something to me before I will try to make her like me. If you don't in the beginning. then I'm glad I didn't waste the effort and cash on you.

Of course for the woman I care about...well she gets the earth moon and stars.

[Edited 5/28/2009 4:46:31 PM PST]

5/28/2009 4:49:43 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
howudoinnn
Grantsburg, WI

I guess im to easy to chasebut when i dont like someone they will definately knowit.

5/28/2009 4:50:42 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

hsprin
Savannah, MO

It's not really a chase once you have someone is it?

I think the point of chasing is getting that person.

I understand giving to that person and yourself after a few months of dating, that's the way it should be.

5/28/2009 4:52:35 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

I just love these "It all about me post"

5/28/2009 4:53:16 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

claudius5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,985)
Petaluma, CA

Quote from hsprin:

and I too like to receive flowers. Good point.

5/28/2009 5:02:19 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

josh_p
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,040)
Los Angeles, CA

Sorry, im not chasing after any woman. Im not going to make myself look like an idiot and chase a woman that has no interest in or does not even show any interest in me. Show that you have interest in me and I will show my interest in you in return (and what I mean by showing interest in her in return does NOT mean chasing). I dont do chasing and im sure as hell not going to chase some woman that I HOPE or ASSUME has interest in me like most guys do.

And 99.99999% of the time, that woman that you're so-called 'chasing' has no interest in you.

[Edited 5/28/2009 5:10:38 PM PST]

5/28/2009 5:08:19 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

hsprin
Savannah, MO

Quote from claudius5:
and I too like to receive flowers. Good point.

Hey I have no problem showing a man that I am into him or appreciate him!

5/28/2009 5:56:47 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
hav3boyz
Monrovia, MD

Quote from trev_42:
But it takes the chase to ever get to the point, that you seem so easy
to accept as your final answer...

no babe.......no chase necessary...........keep it real, if you feel it, go with it, if ya don't have the grace and good manners to politely say no thank you........most men aren't used to a woman who actually doesn't NEED to be chased.............most men are intimidated by a woman who actually knows who she is and what she wants. If what she wants isn't where he's at, have the guts right off the bat to say so.........and move on......there is so much more to life!

5/28/2009 6:05:33 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
bbw46reader
Over 1,000 Posts (1,883)
Frederick, MD

<------------- Built for comfort, not for speed.

5/28/2009 6:13:27 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

[ from hsprin:[/It's not really a chase once you have someone is it?

I think the point of chasing is getting that person.

I understand giving to that person and yourself after a few months of dating, that's the way it should be.

this is what i understood "chase" to have meant really. to acquire the person...the thrill of chase in pursuing them. once u catch them, then the really hard (and fun) work begins in keeping them.

hey, i get not everybody likes the chase. i like a little chase personally myself, but i dont expect a man to go nuts chasing me and i dont respond to him. and if i like a guy well enuf, then i will pursue myself.

but i think probably for the most part, everyone is more reluctant to chase ppl cuz of the whole rejection part....cuz it can kind of suck!

5/28/2009 6:53:27 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

carlossjoel
Easton, PA

Great forum question and here is my take..

Ahhh the chase!! See with the equality of both genders, "the chase" became very tricky.. Here is why.. Women still want to be cater to and be chased, the problem is that this only works with when the chilvarous man feels he must go and conquer his woman.

Since the male/female relationship is equal, the chase should also be equal. It is not a "marriage" in the classical sense, but a "partnership" in a modern sense. Partners are 50:50, I will give you a wink and if interested, you will give me a smile. If not interested then the woman looks away or ignores the wink!!.

Women want to play "hard to get".. Well there are many women out there and if I do not feel you are responding to "the chase", well then maybe one of your friends will.

The point is, rejection sucks for everyone (males and females)and I will start with a small approach and will wait for feedback. If there is no feedback, I will not look like a lunatic trying to get your attention.

Real women know this and embrace the courting phase of the relationship. The wannabes are attention seekers, specially when in front of their friends, just like a group of high school girls, they idiotically laugh and demean what the poor guy was trying to communicate.

Thank you for posting that thread, I enjoyed commenting on it and thanks you all....

5/28/2009 6:53:59 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

Quote from hav3boyz:
no babe.......no chase necessary...........keep it real, if you feel it, go with it, if ya don't have the grace and good manners to politely say no thank you........most men aren't used to a woman who actually doesn't NEED to be chased.............most men are intimidated by a woman who actually knows who she is and what she wants. If what she wants isn't where he's at, have the guts right off the bat to say so.........and move on......there is so much more to life!

Im sorry, but thats just not exciting to me,

and I have already excluded

myself from from running in your direction...

Thank you kindly for your clarification...

5/28/2009 7:10:10 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,421)
Memphis, TN

I get tired of the drama honestly. I would rather it be simple and not deal with games.

5/28/2009 7:15:49 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
hav3boyz
Monrovia, MD

Quote from trev_42:
Im sorry, but thats just not exciting to me,

and I have already excluded

myself from from running in your direction...

Thank you kindly for your clarification...

to each his own...........that's what makes life so incredibly awesome..........the diversity!

5/28/2009 7:17:29 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
newuser09
Davis, CA

Thrill? Where's the thrill in writing emails and getting no response? Where's the thrill in talking to women only to be mistreated in return? I see no thrill.

5/28/2009 7:23:42 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

steven030463
Over 2,000 Posts (2,962)
Newton Falls, OH

I don't chase anyone. If I make a comment of how pretty she looks or you have beautiful eyes , it doesn't mean I'm chasing them, It means thats what I really think and its coming from my heart. I don't normally tell woman there pretty or stuff like that. I got tired of being dist. It doesn't mean I'm looking for a date either. I'd love to have a date with someone I thought they where pretty, But I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing. If I meet someone then I'm meet them in the middle. I'm not chasing after them because I'm not going to get dist again. If I say something to you about how pretty you are I mean it from my heart.

5/28/2009 8:42:45 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

well, i do personally email most men that stop by to small talk w/me whether its of interest or not. there's a few here and there that slip thru the cracks and i dont respond to but i have my reasons. and if s/o was chasing me, i would give them the thought of what i thought about it rather than to continue letting them chase me w/out saying anything at all. we treat the way we want to be treated!....its a life-long motto to live by!

STEVEN, u always have the sweetest and dearest answers and i DO beleive when u say it comes straight thru your heart!and like i said, the thrill of a chase isnt for everyone....different strokes for different folks!

speaking of chasing, my damn cat always has the female cats at least once a week crooning over him under my front LR winow and these chic cats yelp LLLLOOOUUUDDD too....like the world is ending and ppl r dying. woke me up out of a dead sleep at 5:00 in the morning not too long ago....so my cat gets punished when he brings the females over, cuz i NEED sleep!

5/28/2009 8:47:24 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

hear2listen
Roswell, GA

I never much cared for the chase. I prefer the nap afterwards.

5/28/2009 8:56:09 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
jayson07345
Reseda, CA

i get a thrill out of the chase.....as i start to win her over i get these tingly feelings inside.....knowing that she is wanting me is hot.....sometimes when i hold a woman & pull
her in close to me i can feel her warmth, feel her breath touching mine....i know she is feeling it too.....

the chase is exciting......

i go for long walks, sunsets on the beach, live music....holding hands, arms wrapped around each other, and a light stroke of my fingers through her hair....

the chase is the romance & letting her know she is desired.....when she responds, MMMmmmmm...mmmm..mmmm.

[Edited 5/28/2009 8:58:22 PM PST]

5/28/2009 8:56:59 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
cocopuffs375
Suffern, NY

Not alot of people can keep up with me..so we shall see...

[Edited 5/28/2009 8:57:40 PM PST]

5/28/2009 8:58:35 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

hsprin
Savannah, MO

lol I am with ya girl!!!

I will run with ya!!!

5/28/2009 9:04:01 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
trev_42
Laverne, OK

Im in a chasing mood tonight!

5/28/2009 9:13:50 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

[ from jayson07345:[/i get a thrill out of the chase.....as i start to win her over i get these tingly feelings inside.....knowing that she is wanting me is hot.....sometimes when i hold a woman & pull
her in close to me i can feel her warmth, feel her breath touching mine....i know she is feeling it too.....

i go for long walks, sunsets on the beach, live music....holding hands, arms wrapped around each other, and a light stroke of my fingers through her hair....

the chase is the romance & letting her know she is desired.....when she responds, MMMmmmmm...mmmm..mmmm.

well, well, well....this was about the "juiciest" post ive seen in here in regards to the chase and thrill of it all....sounds kind of exciting!JAYSON, u must be a go-getter....and since u seem to be able to handle the chase well, i hope u take your lumps too w/your big boy pants on if there happens to be NO prize at the end of the chase!....hey, we only live once!....cuz ill be up in heaven one day chasing my guardian angel saying "please dont ever give up on me".....

5/28/2009 9:18:01 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
howudoinnn
Grantsburg, WI

Tease

5/28/2009 9:22:54 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
jayson07345
Reseda, CA

i hope u take your lumps too w/your big boy pants on if there happens to be NO prize at the end of the chase!....hey, we only live once!....cuz ill be up in heaven one day chasing my guardian angel saying "please dont ever give up on me".....

If there is NO prize at the end of the chase, so be it!!!....As they say, Everything
Happens for a Reason....And something I've never had cannot be lost.....

When you are up in Heaven there will be many guardian angels looking out for you.....

You will not have to chase them or worry about them looking out for you....

perhaps you will be one yourself.....

[Edited 5/28/2009 9:25:29 PM PST]

5/28/2009 9:40:35 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

zipperlynn
Over 1,000 Posts (1,571)
Porterville, CA

Quote from jayson07345:
i get a thrill out of the chase.....as i start to win her over i get these tingly feelings inside.....knowing that she is wanting me is hot.....sometimes when i hold a woman & pull

Phooey... I knew I should've bought more batteries at Wal Mart.

5/28/2009 9:41:23 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
luvnmychevyvan
Punxsutawney, PA

I have always been chased and sick of it! For once, i want to do the chasing, because then i will know it's what i am really looking for, when it's someone i am really wanting...

I have had a guy chasing me for months, and he still won't quit..driving me nuts! I thought i was rid of him until yesterday, he texted my phone (after seeing me at the driveup where i work)...telling me i looked very nice and if he can have a second chance...i try to ignore him but he continues to text...he can't call anymore because i blocked him from calling..he would call every 5 minutes in a day...

I guess you could say i 'sort of' chased the one i am with now....i knew he was attracted for months, but i ignored it, until one day he came into the bank i work at, and he looked and smelled great...so, i asked him to go out with me and my friends (which totally flattered him ) The rest is history, we've been seeing each other for over a month and having a great time together...not saying he's the one, but for now, we both like each other very much and enjoy each other's company....

But, i have guys chasing and asking me out all the time and it gets overwhelming....my BF went for drinks with buddies tonight and over heard other guys talking about "the hot girl at the bank who drives the mustang" .... he wasn't upset, just felt lucky to have me...and i am lucky to have him too...

5/28/2009 9:48:09 PM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
2sweetbitter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
Orange, CA

i love the chellenge of love not the chellenge of just going to bed cuz the more talking i do the more hugry i get i cant eat tomuch though i have a mazda miata

5/29/2009 5:51:18 AM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,841)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

It's not fun for me unless the man is the Mighty Hunter. Just seems natural that way.

5/29/2009 5:52:41 AM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

alkv26
Over 1,000 Posts (1,713)
Morrisburg, ON

I would track you good

5/29/2009 6:06:44 AM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

countrycharmer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,173)
Litchfield, OH

I suppose a little chasing might be alright although it can get to be old real kick if that is all the other is into.

I now a lady that will not return phone calls, txt's, etc. and uses the excuse that "men are hunters" and enjoy the chase (what BS). Once your caught, your caught and the chase should be over. Trying to turn back the clock comes off a disrespectfull. As in this ladies case, she being chased by knowone presently and wonders why?

m2c

5/29/2009 6:24:01 AM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

msbevzie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,815)
Oregon, OH

I don't mind being chased...means to me He's interested...

BUT when the chaser becomes scary then...I wanna run, and hideand wonder why I chased back...

Am I one to chase I dunno let me ask someone"Hey have I chased YOU?"

I think I'd rather be chased, then chase them back...UNTIL were both caught up in each other

NOW the cop part Mary...I'd certainly let ANY cop out here chase me, there are some awful sexy ones here...

5/29/2009 7:39:00 AM the thrill of a CHASE for men!  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

well, i think a little chase is always fun and shud never get out of hand...its all part of the world of flirting and let's the other one know that "we r interested".....harmless chasing is good for the soul and keeps us feeling young!

so never resist and enjoy!