Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult sex hookup sites

If you believe your speed dating is obtaining really serious or dull, you can ask a couple of funny inquiries. palmdale personals In case this becomes portion of our partnership s evolution, how would you go about handling a startup divorce? But any of it is much better than under no circumstances getting been in really like. how do you pronounce omegle Jason Lee is a information analyst with a passion for studying online dating, relationships, personal development, healthcare, and finance.

skipthegames sex

According to the organization, the web page is designed so that a no cost account doesn t hinder your use of the internet site you do not require the paid options to use the web site. chat sites melbourne The website matches users with other singles using an algorithm focused on their responses to a questionnaire. So had a buzy day chatting with them haha and some of them asking me out. what does no dot on zoosk mean Possibly, there s one thing about receiving to know somebody completely only via the internet and on the net interactions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/6/2009 4:22:34 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  
arosepetal
Madison, IN

As divorced people ..... there are biblical grounds and here is my thoughts. I got my divorce from being in an abusive marriage. There is alot of talk about this area of divorce and remarriage. How many of you feel like you can remarry with God's blessing if you feel you had biblical grounds and not be bound by the law of marriage where you can only remarry when your spouse dies but until then you have to stay single.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/7/2009 12:56:54 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

baz0987
Maple Shade, NJ

As for the divorce part it should be a little more fair. As for the god part I dont believe. As for the remarry part I would but would change things so I dont walk away with nothing again. I dont want anything she has just be able to keep my stuff.

6/8/2009 1:48:32 AM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

lefty247
Swartz Creek, MI

Sorry for you loss. You do realize that many who divorce, have no problem with remarriage? I'm not certain how they rectify the matter, but I would guess it would have to do with what is the greater good here? Is it better to be left alone for the rest of your life, due to the abuse from another? Or to find some peace & happiness that was so long denied to you?

6/8/2009 10:36:21 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  
sacred78
Nashville, TN

My pastor once talked about this in a small group...not preaching from the pulpit. I remember him saying, "There is more than one way to be unfaithful to a spouse...It does not just have to be through sexual unfaithfulness." Further he stated, "When a spouse lays his hand on you the very first time, that he broke the bonds of marriage." He referenced the scripture that talks about how the husband is to love his wife and care for her, like he would his own body....which is contrary to physical abuse! My pastor said that in all marriages that fail...we should ask God to forgive us for breaking the vow that we made to Him...about our spouse being the one we will have until death parts us. He referenced the scripture that says something along these lines, "It is better not to make a vow to God, than to make a vow to God and not fulfill it." My pastor made it very clear that a spouse who had been abused in a marriage is free to divorce and remarry someone else.

My personal thoughts are that YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE LIKE THAT! We have one life to live, so that we can make a difference in this world! Don't short-change your time here on Earth, because of an abusive marriage. YOU DESERVE THE BEST! I promise there are MEN out there that would not lay there hands on WOMEN! I know this because my Dad is living proof of being a gentleman!

PLEASE, DON'T STAY...BE FREE...U DON'T HAVE 2 LIVE ANOTHER DAY SCARED...WALKING ON EGG SHELLS WONDERING WHAT MIGHT SET HIM OFF....

Independence Day by Martina McBride is a very good song when dealing with physical violence. Also, Goodbye Earl by the Dixie Chicks...oops, scratch that...cuz of those Black Eyed Peas...

[Edited 6/8/2009 10:55:54 PM PST]

6/9/2009 8:26:05 AM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

spiritedlinda
Houston, TX

Ephesians 6:24
Husbands love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

That verse says a lot about a husband's duty to his wife doesn't it?

God is love. He is our heavenly Father. He loves you. He would not want His child abused any more than you would want your child abused by another. Nor does God want us to be alone. God created marriage. Marriage was created by God to make life better. Marriage should be a blessing. I pray when you do remarry it will be.

God bless you and be with you daily.

6/9/2009 3:55:08 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

mindovermatter6
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Madison Heights, MI

What religion are you?
Well, Catholics believe you marry once and only once.
And if you divorce, you have to be divorced by the Catholic church before you remarry.
It's a living nightmare, there I was marrying my fourth husband..., and someone, I don't know who told my soon to be Catholic hubands, church about my past... I haven't seen my ex's in years, and the church found all of them, my first husbands parent were called, they talked to me, and were cool about it.
But I almost called it off, we did the counselling were given a certificate to marry in the Catholic church, but I found the church to be to intursive, so we were married in our house by a non denominational minister.

For the longest time I thought is was his mother, trying to break us apart, for she married his dad, divorced and never remarried.

But is was my daughter, who was still freinds with my ex, who was Catholic. I don't know why this guy wanted to interfere with my marriage when he was dating someone else.

When to people are in love, both of you together pick your religion, no religion should pick your mate. Unless they tore you from his rib.. I don't know... All unions should be blessed and supported, because if they are not, it will just tear people apart.

JMO
Mindovermatter.

6/9/2009 7:28:51 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,081)
Powell, TN

Here is my take on this. God is supposed to be our Father. As a parent, I wouldn't want my child to stay in a bad situation. Somehow, I can't believe God wants us to do that either.

6/10/2009 1:36:03 AM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

mindovermatter6
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Madison Heights, MI

Quote from wsprs0nthewind:
Here is my take on this. God is supposed to be our Father. As a parent, I wouldn't want my child to stay in a bad situation. Somehow, I can't believe God wants us to do that either.

(God is suppost to be our father)? We were also born to paternal fathers, who were, "in Gods name," love, honer, guide, teach, protect and respect their children.
My father here on earth did send me to church, but was not a God serving man, I never seen him step inside a church besides weddings and funerals.

I was daddy's little girl, he was a cop, but as I grew older, I realized my daddy was a rolling stone... I watched him play good cop, bad cop, and his hatred toward women fell down on me, with words like, "you were from that bi-ch wh-re mother of yours!" Gee dad I didn't tell you to sleep with her. And heres a good one.. "you young, punk, dumb-ass kids!" Oh, he was a good cop, but he'd never make father of the year!

We don't ask to be here, we can't pick our parents, and if there is anything to (God is suppost to be our father), I could sure use that figure now. To serve and protect, shouldn't that start in the home, what about honor, love and respect..., or just care.

God has been my only father, I do pray to him still, to give me the strength and courage to get me through this thing called life. I've walked a thin line all my life between heaven and hell, trying to find that father figure, who was never there, yet he's always there.., but not of my life..., it's like chasing ghosts...

JMO
Mindovermatter

6/10/2009 4:19:35 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  
timesrhard
Bradenton, FL

well, i look at it like this... my God is a awesome forgiving God
and the day i filed for divorce, i asked for for forgiveness and
i know i was forgiven right then, so i feelgood about moving on.
God knows we are not perfect, only he is.

6/11/2009 11:39:46 AM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

solar_wind
New Haven, KY

For years I stayed in an unhappy marriage due to the belief that divorce is unacceptible. I was advised to try and "work it out". My EX, who informed me that he was an athiest after we were married, never wanted to admit there was a problem. Every night I would pray to God - help make things better or show me a way out. For a while things did get better but that didn't last long. I went to back to praying - help make it better or show me a way out. Well, I was shown a way out in the form of hand prints on my 5 year old's throat. Everything happens for a reason, even if we cannot understand it at the time. I feel that I am exactly where God wants me to be at this moment in my life. I believe that God wants me to be happy and have a full and meaningful life. When the time is right for me to remarry, the right man will be sent my way.

6/11/2009 4:14:57 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

jen0508
La Plata, MD

I was raised Catholic and for that reason, my divorce took a toll on my faith and my beliefs. I thought marriage was forever and that was that. I know I worked to save everything for 2 years before I left and I know God will forgive me if it is truly a sin.

As far as remarrying, at this point, I have to say it is possibility in the far, far future, but much different than before. I have grown much more as a person and expect differently things in a relationship than I did at 18 when I met my ex.

6/11/2009 5:07:36 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

trueblue5ft2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,345)
Poplar Bluff, MO

I do not believe for a moment that God wants us to stay in a marriage that is abusive nor empty. I believe God gives us more than one chance in life.. and that includes more than one chance at love and a solid marriage as it is suppose to be

6/11/2009 5:36:07 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  
gundergtau
Quincy, IL

the whole concept and the catholic church's stance against divorce stems from a long time ago when women were chatel property upon marriage..if a woman had property it became the husbands and upon divorce became her's again..power and money..so king james wrote it up and the church began doing its thing..dont recall anywhere in the bible that says you cant divorce..thought it said all the things i heard above but the woman and the man were to cleve together..doesnt mean you get to use a cleaver..in all societies of substance divorce is frowned upon because it screws up the financial system..and deletes the power of a few, read this to be men, over women..sucks dont it..

i personally hate the thought of divorce and have survived it..god it cost me alot..but my family is now well and doing fine and she moved to alabama.. they grew and prospered here..j

6/11/2009 5:47:14 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  
naomi919
Over 2,000 Posts (2,519)
Conyers, GA

Lots of churches wont allow some one to serve an office in the church if they have been married more than one time. the bible verse says; I Timothy 3:12
"Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. (KJV)

I believe that this does not men you cant remarry but in those it was common for a man to have many wives...all at the same time, so maybe it means one at a time...just a thought.

6/23/2009 8:08:35 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

tudah
Weatherford, TX

Talk to your Pastor, Priest, Rabbi, or whatever you call you person of faith. They will be able to answer and guide you based on you religious beliefs.

Good luck

6/23/2009 8:11:43 PM Divorce, God, and Remarriage, how do you feel ?  

satinsky2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,822)
Charlotte, NC

Quote from trueblue5ft2:
I do not believe for a moment that God wants us to stay in a marriage that is abusive nor empty. I believe God gives us more than one chance in life.. and that includes more than one chance at love and a solid marriage as it is suppose to be

------------------------------------------------------