Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Neither of us wanted the evening to finish, so we went dancing in Greenwich Village. fort myers dating online He even had a nerdy side that I hadn t picked up on from our phone calls, which I loved. It drove me nuts in the initial couple of months, it felt like electrical wires had been brutally cut and were sparking pinions of discomfort that wanted to fly to the next obtainable man! Not a very good reason for looking dating websites (and I didn t but I struggled about Lycra clad sporty males on push bikes) But overtime the wounds healed, with Gods aid, . memphis backpage listcrawler About halfway by means of the dinner, his mom showed up, claiming she had to give him a residence important, Viola says.

listcrawler down

Actual Simple may obtain compensation for some hyperlinks to products and services in this email on this web page. sacramento hookup apps Apps is also demonstrated in the pictures you submit in your profile. 99 for a single, $1. best dating apps for college students reddit You tap their name to study a tiny far more about them and see additional pictures, swipe suitable if you d like to be matched with them, or left if you are not interested.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/24/2007 11:57:56 PM First time in here......  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

I'd like to thank Knightynyte2 for inviting me here. A place where I feel like I shouldn't be judged, because Christ, will judge me at the end of days..I know I am a sinner and who isn't? God made us human..we are all human. All I can say is that I do believe he is here, for I feel his spirit in this place. A place where we can help one another get by through times and learn about one another. Everything happens for a reason, somebody's reply or response/ email to someone who asks for help or needs a friend might just help save someone. We don't know what kind of people are here, but I do believe there is a need for us, in this place, all I know is we all need to reach and help everyone... someway or another. It's not always gonna be the "christianlike" approach/way, but he's in our hearts and souls, and his spirit in us will help them.

Jesus had sat down and broke bread with his enemies, those who were not like him at all. I feel that a sense of christian is to be like him, not in the sense to be perfect for we are not that, but to love our enemies the way we would love our own families and our ownselves, which is hard to do, since many always try to condemn and judge, including those who believe in Him. I'm still struggling with it, but that's why I pray every night to give me that love from above to love others. I felt in my heart to say this, God bless you all tonight,

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Jennifer

[Edited 11/25/2007 12:08:30 AM]

11/25/2007 5:59:25 AM First time in here......  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Welcome Jennifer.... glad to see you. I pray you will be able to feel at home here.

God Bless,

11/25/2007 1:01:06 PM First time in here......  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Thank you,shezakeeper.

11/25/2007 1:18:35 PM First time in here......  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Jennifer I this is my first day in this forum, not to this site. Your words are very nicely put. Thank you.
paula

11/25/2007 6:25:33 PM First time in here......  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Your welcome, Paula, I hope we can all learn from each other..and be able to know each of us for who we are inside. Have a wonderful night.

11/25/2007 9:00:41 PM First time in here......  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

nice to see you here kitty. this part doesnt seem to be quite as busy as the other area, but, its much nicer.

peace..

11/27/2007 1:42:30 PM First time in here......  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Welcome Kitty. Nice to have you here.

11/27/2007 2:14:26 PM First time in here......  

hyper1
Morton, IL

welcome and thank you sweetheart, this is my 2nd day here.

11/28/2007 3:50:52 AM First time in here......  

mike32coupe
Pottstown, PA

Hi Kitty, Thanks for your help and advice, i sure need it,,,lol
Mike

11/28/2007 4:48:43 AM First time in here......  

horsedreamer101
Watertown, SD

Good day all, and I pray good and peace are with each of you today. It is going to be a super blessed day!! I just know it.
I have been on other dating sites, and really enjoy this site, and this group. If anyone needs a cyber hug, or support,its so nice knowing we have each other, with no judgements, just positive love!!! Super way cool!

11/28/2007 5:07:06 AM First time in here......  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

welcome jennifer. nicely put.i think the a big difference between believers and non is they think we shouldnt sin,which is impossible.knowing we sin but are still accepted and loved is where it's at. good luck

horse dreamer- i never heard of a cyber hug. how does that work

peace all

11/28/2007 5:19:59 AM First time in here......  

horsedreamer101
Watertown, SD

good question, a cyber hug is simple, close your eyes, and receive a big hug from all of us through spirit.

11/28/2007 7:30:47 AM First time in here......  

deeubu
Belton, TX

I just wanted to say hello and God bless.

11/28/2007 10:27:36 AM First time in here......  

jj58mexican
Hemet, CA

Hello,
I am sure the good lord is watching over us,

11/28/2007 7:46:19 PM First time in here......  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Welcome Kitty, come in and rest a while anytime.

Page: 1, 2