Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubrating

Folks can not look to agree on where to squeeze the tube. stockton dating The following numbers promise to spice items up. He kissed me and said I was the sweetest, and I was like, Okay, so what was the question you had for me? And he said Oh…will you be my girlfriend. is date4you legit I started a conversation with the men and women next to us who had lots of concerns about what we have been carrying out.

https megapersonals eu

These queries make up the majority of searches. gay dating salt lake city It can really feel awkward rejecting an individual you haven t met in individual. You are able to view the individual information that Tinder has collected about you by working with the Download my Information tool and you can also request its deletion. what does the purple tap on grindr mean We have 1 way and 2 way compatibility matching, forums searches, fast searches, search by state, province, or nation, and keyword search.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
11/25/2007 10:35:23 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

aboveandbeyound
Doniphan, MO

I feel like I'm fairly well read in the word of God, so I would like to start a tread to discuss difficult verses I and others may have a hard time understanding. Please stay within the King James Version.

12/7/2007 2:47:29 AM Bible verses and interpretations  

tbear360
Council Bluffs, IA

I dont know the book in the bible this is in but I have a question for you that I have been triing to get the answer for and havent yet but in the bible it says that when we die and go to heavan that we will not know each other per say that we will all feel so much love for each other that we will not know one from the other. Do you know if you can find that for me? What book and verse please I would really like to know becouse I would like to ask my paster about it.

12/16/2007 9:28:57 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

doc911
Blacksburg, VA

I may be able to help shed some light on the scripture for you. Just let me know.

-Rev. "Doc"

12/22/2007 7:07:13 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

randall1117
Cape Coral, FL

Hi MO,

If you go to www.Biblegate.com it has many versions you are able to compare with including King James version

Hope this helps,

Randall

1/7/2008 4:47:44 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

rich101
Lillington, NC

"when we die and go to heaven that we will not know each other per say that we will all feel so much love for each other that we will not know one from the other".
That is a first for me. Who told you that? I looked and did not find. When you find the answer please post, I’d like to know.

6/28/2008 6:43:11 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

elizabeth_fl
Tampa, FL

Quote from rich101:
"when we die and go to heaven that we will not know each other per say that we will all feel so much love for each other that we will not know one from the other".
That is a first for me. Who told you that? I looked and did not find. When you find the answer please post, I’d like to know.

WE WILL KNOW EACH OTHER, IN SPIRIT. AS ANGELS. I DO NOT RECALL ANYTHING THAT EVER SAYS WE WILL KNOW ANYTHING ELSE. THE ONLY OTHER PLACE I CAN RECALL WHERE SUCH A QUESTION HAS COME UP WAS IN LUKE 20 WHERE JESUS WAS ASKED ABOUT A WOMAN WHO DID NOT BEAR A CHILD BY ONE BROTHER AND IN THE END HAD ALL SEVEN. AND WHEN ASKED WHO WOULD BE HER HUSBAND IN THE END, JESUS MORE OR LESS SAID NONE OF THEM.

6/28/2008 9:16:54 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Tbear, the Bible DOES teach us clearly that we WILL indeed know each other.
In 1 Corinthians 13 the Bible says that "We will know even as we are known."

In heaven we will be much more knowledgable than we are now in this time on earth.

Elizabeth, we will not be angels when we are in heaven.

There is a one to one correspondence with the bodies we have now and the bodies we will have in eternity. Of course we won't be exactly the same, we will be far better than we are now, because in heaven there will be no more sickness, mourning, crying or pain.

6/29/2008 2:28:55 AM Bible verses and interpretations  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Tbear, I agree with all the other posters here.

I have heard similar teachings and fear this is a step towards the idea that we are all a piece of God here on Earth and once in heaven we become one huge mass of love / energy – losing our individuality.

This is simply not so and as the others have pointed out, the Bible does not say or even imply this teaching.

I believe this view is an attempt by individuals to explain how our “tears may be wiped from our eyes” (para phrased) and “our sadness removed from our hearts”.

For those who are aware of loved ones and friends who may not be saved and may not be found in Heaven (or God's Kingdom), the only way for them to feel they would not be sad over this is to not remember who they or anyone else was while in the “here and now”.

As you are doing here, one should always try to separate what the Bible actually says and how an individual may interpret it. Most good “teachers” will back up their ideas with Bible verse and not leave you to wonder “where does it say that in the Bible?”.

This is what God meant for us to do when He says to test the prophets.

6/29/2008 4:12:50 AM Bible verses and interpretations  

elizabeth_fl
Tampa, FL

Quote from llfuzzball:

In heaven we will be much more knowledgable than we are now in this time on earth.

There is a one to one correspondence with the bodies we have now and the bodies we will have in eternity. Of course we won't be exactly the same, we will be far better than we are now, because in heaven there will be no more sickness, mourning, crying or pain.

FUZZBALL, YOUR STATMENT IS INCORRECT, FIRST, THERE IS NO SUCH STATMENT IN 1 CORINTHIANS 13 AS YOU POSTED. NOR IS THERE IN 1 CORINTHIANS.

I DID NOT SAY WE WILL "BE" ANGELS. I SAID "AS" ANGELS. DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS.

[Edited 6/29/2008 4:13:32 AM]

6/29/2008 6:42:18 AM Bible verses and interpretations  

bldbght
Martinsburg, WV

Quote from llfuzzball:

what version of bible are you reading?

6/29/2008 2:58:22 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

1Cr 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Liz, here it is in 1 Corinthians 13 as I said.

Liz, shall we just get married since we argue like husband and wife anyway?

6/29/2008 3:34:25 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

The problem I see with christians is they jump on others for thier interpretation of scripture. I think the main problem that they fail to understand is .... a reader is subject to his own interpretating of the scripture. God gave us individual brains & bodies to use & we do have to interpret it with our own mind ...having to agree with the other's interpretation should never be required. Sadly I see it all the time with those who think they alone have true understanding.

6/29/2008 5:02:52 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

elizabeth_fl
Tampa, FL

Quote from llfuzzball:
1Cr 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Liz, here it is in 1 Corinthians 13 as I said.

Liz, shall we just get married since we argue like husband and wife anyway?

FIRST I WAS MARRIED ONCE, ME AND MY LATE HUSBAND NEVER ARGUED, WE WERE FAR TO MATURE TO STOOP TO THAT LEVEL. PLUS WE WERE BOTH OF THE SAME FAITH SO WE NEED NOT ARGUE NOR DISCUSS DIFFERENCES. THAT WOULD NOT BE FRUITFUL.

SECOND, YOU ARE REAIDNG FROM THE KJV AN IT IS AN INCORRECT TRANLSATION FOR THAT VERSE AND IS KNOWN TO BE. EVEN IF ONE STAYS WITH THE KJV, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING IN HEAVEN AND SEEING EACH OTHER, YOU TOOK IT OUT OF THE CONTEXT IN WHICH IT WAS GIVEN. WE ARE NOT TO CHANGE THE MEANING OF SCRIPTURES TO SUIT OUR SELVES. YOU KNOW THAT FUZZY.

PAUL IS SPEAKING OF CHARITY AND LOVE THE EMNTIRE TIME. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEAVEN. YOU HAVE TO READ IT ALL IN THE CONTEXT IN WHICH IT IS BEING GIVEN. IN THIS SPECIFIC CASE, ONE MUST READ HE ENTIRE CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS TELLING US AND THAT ONE VERSE CANNOT BE ISOLATED.

[Edited 6/29/2008 5:03:13 PM]

6/29/2008 5:06:18 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

elizabeth_fl
Tampa, FL

Quote from alawishs:
The problem I see with christians is they jump on others for thier interpretation of scripture. I think the main problem that they fail to understand is .... a reader is subject to his own interpretating of the scripture. God gave us individual brains & bodies to use & we do have to interpret it with our own mind ...having to agree with the other's interpretation should never be required. Sadly I see it all the time with those who think they alone have true understanding.

FIRST THE BIBLE IS NOT FOR ONES OWN INTERPRETATION. THE INTERPRETATION WAS GIVEN BY THOSE WHO WALKED WITH CHRIST AND UNDERSTOOD BY THE WRITERS AND IS HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN OVER THE CENTURIES. IT IS JUST AS TIME MOVED ON, THERE WERE THOSE WHO DECIDED THEY DID NOT LIKE WHAT IT SAID, SO THEY CHOSE OT MAKE THEIR OWN INTERPRETATIONS. NOW TODAY WE HAVE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE BASTERDIZING TO BIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SELF EGOS.

6/29/2008 5:18:11 PM Bible verses and interpretations  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Elizabeth, first I would like to say that I am sorry that your husband passed away. I have never lost a spouse being single my whole life but I know what it is like to lose dear loved ones. You definitely have my sympathy and empathy.

Yes, 1 Corinthians 13 tells us about love but it also is in regards to what happens when we get to heaven. Heaven is the "that which is perfect" mentioned in this passage.

I also must say to the man above that it is important that we do understand Scripture correctly. There are rules that apply when we are reading any literature and that is to interpret it in context and in the sense in which it is intended.
You are right that people do interpret passages differently, but it is also true that there is only one correct interpretation. We can't make Scripture say what we want it to say.

Elizabeth and I disagree alot and we also agree alot. Iron sharpens iron.

But Liz, when you and I disagree, it will make it easier if you realize that I am correct.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4