Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

college student hookup website

They kept saying, He s from Ajax and speaking about how he went to their friend s high college. missouri city singles I saw him from a distance as he was about to go into a surgical theatre and sussed him out but he didn t see me (and I didn t tell him I d spotted him till we had been dating for a couple of months!). From fielding obnoxious family questions to swerving relationship envy. rubratings boston Just after explaining how uncomfortable and unnecessary telling her that was, the man attempted to justify himself by explaining that dads should really be the ones to teach their daughters about sexual matters.

rubmaps massage

16 per month for six months or even just £2. single moms brantford A lot of men and women in LAT relations possess a strong sense they have been a couple, she stated. It was my very first Valentine s Day with a really serious boyfriend. maine doublelist We inform youngsters not to judge a book by its cover.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/17/2009 5:03:36 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

lust4love
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,011)
Atco, NJ

I want to get a Fishing party together at the Jersey Shore.No date as of yet probably in july or aug.Just some back bay fishing on a pontoon boat.Flounder,blues and anything we can find in the bay.keeping it simple so we can have fun. The cost is $25 for 4 hours on the water.Bring all the booze in plastic containers and coolers.The boat leaves dock at 1pm to 5pm and the back bay ale house has great food and beer and outdoor dancing for the ladies.you can rent a rod for a couple of bucks and 5 buck to get in the fishing gambling pool.Whoever catches the biggest keeper wins the PoT.Which can range from 50 to 200 dollars.depends on how large the crowd is.Ive won it several times with a few large bluefish I pulled up.You wont catch any huge fish but it will be a great time.Anyone interested?

[Edited 6/17/2009 5:07:24 AM PST]

6/17/2009 6:41:49 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

babs218
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,727)
Brick, NJ

ahhhhhhhh lust i'd love to but i am going on bocky's fishing trip on the delaware on july 12

if anyone is interested in that trip ...check delaware chat
july 12 .bowers bch ,delaware...7 am

hey i hope you have a great time
it's fun fishing
i actually caught a flounder last time..the first fish on the boat

you never made it to any of our get togethers
and i remember when ya told everyone not to go cause it was a seedy boardwalk
but have fun fishing..
our trip in delaware is gonna be awesome

6/17/2009 7:53:23 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Ah yes delaware and its nuclear power plants.i hope you dont eat the toxic fish bocky is catching.lol they got 3 eyes.I deceide to create a mutiny on the pirateship bocky and start my on NJ trip.Delaware is nice but "we gots da jersey shore wit Italian babes".

6/17/2009 8:08:48 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  
beachingirl
Stone Harbor, NJ

Lust - check your email

6/17/2009 8:32:41 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

babs218
Brick, NJ

Quote from lust4love:
Ah yes delaware and its nuclear power plants.i hope you dont eat the toxic fish bocky is catching.lol they got 3 eyes.I deceide to create a mutiny on the pirateship bocky and start my on NJ trip.Delaware is nice but "we gots da jersey shore wit Italian babes".

his fish are nuclear all right
even though the nuclear plant is in jersey

ya know what lust? we just might go on this fishing trip
make the date after july 12..and we may just be there
and bocky will show ya how to catch some fish
he won the pot last time
biggest fish on the boat..
i can vouge for that

[Edited 6/17/2009 8:37:40 AM PST]

6/17/2009 9:48:37 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

I know bocky is a flounder expert. He taught me a few tricks . He is older so he is more experienced than me bout those things. Although flounders arent too picky about what they eat as long as it looks alive or smells fresh.I dont think they see very well since they are cross eyed.

6/17/2009 12:37:46 PM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

babs218
Brick, NJ

he taught me a few tricks too
that's how i caught my fish

6/17/2009 8:46:15 PM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ

a fishing trip - hmm will give it some thought. I'm not necessarily into fishing but also need to get out thee and try some things just to have fun. I'll have to keep watch for the date and maybe I will be able to join you.

Also, waiting to here a date for the Allaire Park BBQ/picnic

6/18/2009 4:19:29 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

jerseypillygirl
Lumberton, NJ

Sound good....July is out for me though...heading to the Outer Banks with family...will be fishing there and kayaking. August...is open after the 1st. so if you have the trip in July...I wish you a great time...in August...I hope to attend.

6/18/2009 5:03:56 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

I will probably have one in july and August.Cant get enough fishing in during summer.
The dock is at the Gardner's Basin in Atlantic city.Its a nice little village of shops and eateries.It also has a small Aquarium .Some people fish right off the jetty there.In fact the largest striped bass in Nj history was caught there.There is camping nearby also.
Bait is always included on the boat and the deck hands will help the ladies with unhooking fish and baiting hooks.

6/18/2009 5:55:40 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  
beachingirl
Stone Harbor, NJ

Ahhhh - it will be so nice not to have to bait my own hook and unhook the gigantic killer fish that I am gonna catch!!!!!

6/20/2009 6:49:09 PM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

dorval
Harrington Park, NJ

where is the info on this fishing trip - the one down south jersey is just a little too far for me - thanks

6/21/2009 7:33:53 AM Who wants to go fishing at the Jersey shore? C'mon it'll be fun  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

go to backbay fishing and dancing cruise thread to sign in and find out more.