Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup free

Last year, right after my father s complications from COVID 19 left him unable to return to function, I had to cease studying full time in order to take more than his enterprise. madrid classifieds If you ve by no means made use of on the web dating web pages ahead of, Like Fort is a nice choice for you — they are quick to use and mobile friendly. Tinder Gold All the same attributes as the free of charge and Plus versions, and it also lets you see who s currently liked you and obtain updated Leading Picks every day for a slightly further expense. enable camera on omegle The upside is that when u got a match, means the gal has study your profile and thinks you are OK.

localhookup com

Plus the answers may possibly get a small old we get it, men and women hate slow walkers. norwalk ct dating You can turn she back she On line again at any time or set it to Away . A single danger is that they might attempt to influence advice beliefs. im a barbie girl soldiers Meeting new people can look impossible and exhausting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/27/2007 8:25:58 AM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

timesdistance
Springfield, MA

Do you believe that St. Jude really is the worker of miracles? I have personally had two experiences in my life when I had prayed to him for my brother and a situation that he was in. And those prayers were acknowledged for me. Have you ever found your self praying to him and found that it worked????

11/27/2007 11:28:49 AM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

An interesting story....i have seen things that i would classify as miracles, but i would not make the jump to cause. miracles are probably explainable using laws of creation that we are not aware of yet.

regardless, if something works and we need it, use it in any way that you can with any explination that you understand.

11/27/2007 12:24:16 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I agree Skunk whatever works. I do not believe that it was a miracal, but whatever works for the person I do not think believers in anything will be cursed for it. So have no problem with anyones belief as long as they are not condenming me or trying to convert me.

11/27/2007 12:41:49 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

angelolove
Spokane, WA

I believe in the power of prayer and in believing. We all need the right to believe in whatever we believe in this is also a sign of love. And love concores all.

11/27/2007 1:19:33 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

queen, angel,......let's drink to that!

11/27/2007 1:33:50 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

Prayer with belief...acceptance and faith that what you are intending to take
place in your life....is a stong mover within our lives...it is related to the
law of attraction. Now in our minds we may pray to God, St. Jude.. St. Anthony
etc...and we are answered...because of our intention, gratitude, faith and
willingness to accept what is sent our way...all this comes from what we may
call God...our source energy, the universe or whatever...Doesn't mean it does
not happen...

In years past before I understood the law of attraction and the power of our
intentions...I prayed not only to God but to Saint Jude...prayers were
answered...as I believe we are all part of a collective concious. Just my opinion

11/27/2007 2:09:47 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I agree with you Nonick.

11/27/2007 2:53:54 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

rich101
Lillington, NC

time
Growing up Catholic there was a belief that the saints can also intervene with helping of prayers’ That is why some folks get the miss conception that Catholics worship saints and other icons, not true. For the bible does say it is by Christ and Christ alone. Yes I do believe the saints help, but I will not worship one. When I do call on a saint I do it in respect with Jesus in mind. I ask St Frances to help with my cat all the time. Keep calling to the saints if you believe they help. Just remember they are servants as are we His saints in the flesh.

[Edited 11/27/2007 2:54:37 PM]

11/27/2007 3:21:13 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

hyper1
Morton, IL

my mother believed in st. jude enough to have my confirmation name st. jude thaddeus. i wonder why sometimes, for he is the saint of the impossible. maybe she was trying to tell me something

11/27/2007 5:21:53 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

Did St. Jude die for you on the cross? Did not the Lord God command us not to worship or pray to anyone but HIM and HIM alone. If in fact you pray to statue's, picture's, cross's, you are in fact worshiping other god's and putting them before the Almighty Himself. You want something done or a prayer answered go the Man Himself who is the only one who can and will infact answer your prayer's. If you want gas for your car do you go to shopping mall???? NO. So go to Him Who told you not to go to other god's or saint's. It's idolitery. Big NO NO Beside's who is the one that made this Jude a saint. The roman cathloic church who want's you not to go to the true Lord God of Israel. God will soon tare down all these lie's we have inherited and there will be not one stone left upon another in these church's of satan!!!!!!!!

11/27/2007 5:24:26 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

My mother also beleive's in them. I don't have the heart to tell her anything different.

11/27/2007 5:33:50 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

Nonick sound's to me like you pray to the universe because you saw The Secret. Well let me tell you something about the law of attraction. If the Lord is not attracted to what you do and say the universe you think is going to help you or bring you what you ask for will infact destroy you and every thing you touch. That's God Law. All the people involved with the Secret are in fact also involved in cult worshiping and free masion's whitch if you don't know claim Lusifer to be there God. You really think that hockus pockus wish upon a star bullshit really work's.

11/27/2007 8:05:41 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

King David...first of all I have not seen the movie the secret...nor have I
read the book...what I do know of the book, it is a compilation of other
writings...If you have ever heard of Napoleon Hill, author of Think and
Grow rich...based on priciples of Dale Carnegie and others...well much of
what is in Hills, book is related to the Law of Attraction...and I could go
back to the Roscrucians etc. the secret is no secret...its been around forever.
However the Power of Intention...by Dr. Wayne Dyer is a much more accurate
account/ explanation of the Law of attraction...

That said...it is not hocus pocus...it is a means of accessing what God has
already provided us. Your biblical God has said...all that you want or need
has already been provided...ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE...the Law of attraction
is what delivers us what God has already put forth into the Universe..

Be ignorant as you may...it works in my Life...and what you believe and what
works for you...is your business. It seems a bible/ scripture thumper like
your self...who has had multiple personalities via various profiles, shane in mass,
hollywood bouvier etc...it seems like you simply like antagonizing others, and
you give Christianity a bad name..cause its all about EGO, EGO, feed your EGO
with your self proclaimed FALSE RIGHTEOUSNESS...Its always boils down to YOU GUYS
are RIGHT and us GUYS are WRONG.....

my advice to you...you need to reexamine yourself...look to the teachings of
Jesus...you may find, that many such as yourself ignore JESUS and what he was
about...for your own self gratification...you make it all appear so OBSCENE..

May your God Bless you...In Love and Light Paul

11/27/2007 8:10:41 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

King David

If you had true knowledge..and facts you would know that the Law of Attaction
has nothing to do with Cult worship...the universe, or the power of the Universe
is another way to reference our creator...GOd, source energy, whatever,
May you find the peace you are searching for...it may be more available to you
if you practiced love, understanding and compassion.versus..condemnation of
others.

11/27/2007 8:57:05 PM Do you believe in St. Jude???  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I told you when he first posted here we got another crash and burn the world preacher. That is the LOVE that Jesus taught showing through them, they have to attack.

Page: 1, 2