Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler app

Place your partnership initially andcheck it out currently. free chat georgia Do they idolize their parents cooking abilities? You know you will need to be vulnerable to obtain out if this is a great match for you, but this individual is also nevertheless fundamentally a stranger. free hookup personals What takes place when you re thinking more and in your head is that you re not present in the moment, says Kederian.

mega personal login

Bumble uses your GPS location to discover persons in your location who fit your age criteria. men seeking men oahu It is no secret that virtual meets foster conversations that you d otherwise be shy to have. And each households want to be aware that these two people today are courting with a marriage in thoughts. cityxguide corpus He referred to as saying it s okay, water beneath the bridge, let s move on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/27/2007 7:21:05 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol neo.. ur a nut! A cute nut but a nut!

11/27/2007 7:37:12 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

A nut . Thank you . I've been called fruitcake ,fruitloop and many other profound names.
But ,nut ,that's sweet of you.
You are a kind lady.
You ,I think are steel, as in steel bars wrapped around me.
Wishing us together strong ,crazy when we not , loving eachother when we're miles away.
Opps ,was that more flirts ?
When you're close in my heart then will I be missing you.

11/27/2007 7:38:18 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

I think online flirting is a lot easier than real life. I tend to be shy in real life at first and only after I have talked with a person awhile do I really begin to let myself enjoy the flirtaciousness(? is that a word?) of the game.However online I do seem to be less inhibited and looser with my comments.

11/27/2007 7:41:27 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I think you are right sassy. Seems like alot of us find it easier to be bold with flirting on here lol But ya know.. I have come to realize that from experiencing flirting on here, I have found it easier to flirt in real life too.

And YOU neo.. are quite good at it

11/27/2007 7:44:58 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

backhurtz924
Philadelphia, PA

well i thought i knew the ""answer""

then i am reading post after post

so im confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless this is how u planned it???????????????????

j/k

11/27/2007 7:48:46 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

I do not flirt on-line or otherwise even in a kidding way anymore. There are two reasons. I am married and even when done in a kidding way I have found can offend people. If I were single (it has been a long time since I was in that status) I am not sure what I would do.

11/27/2007 7:51:01 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

well Cmed.. we love ya anyway.. we need ya to stand up to the non-believers and keep the panty thread hoppin

11/27/2007 8:09:12 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

Lovin',opps flirting with you is the easy part.Can't help myself.
When I reach for you ,all I have to offer is a tender touch ,a gentle kiss ,a loving embrace, words of encouragement, a shoulder at your disposal ,a dance on the stage of life, a hand when you are in need ,an ear to listen , a heart to share ,a lover waiting your safe return ,a companion when finding the treasures of life ,an emotion seeking your pleasure ,a life meant to live alive ,a venture of adventure ,a man asking only for a lover's Love that's deep and true.
Can you hear me calling your name?

11/27/2007 8:11:45 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol Neo Are you always this bold?? Or are you just practicing your flirting skills cuz if you are.. you don't need any practice

11/27/2007 8:15:15 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

Thank you . I thought perhaps I was getting too old to flirt.
Pleasant evening ,please .

11/27/2007 8:16:41 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Well.. we are never too old to flirt.. some are just better at it than others.. and some are better at knowing they are being flirted with easier than others

11/27/2007 10:03:23 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I would think there would come a time to email.

11/28/2007 2:37:27 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Tru, I think he was reading your handwriting--as in fortune telling--lmao.

Did you give him a copy of your hand==writing???--lmao.

I find it a lot easier to flirt online,if i ever meet anyone i want to flirt with--lol:

Have a nice warm evening---lotsafuninpa.

11/28/2007 2:41:55 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

He is just flirty. Gotta take it with a grain of salt just like with everything else on here

11/28/2007 3:17:28 PM Is online flirting more or less complicated than real life flirting?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

Good night Lovely Lady . If you feel someone holding you close ,it's just me . I offer a tender kiss good nite , a loving embrace before you fall off to sleep . When you're resting ,I'm wispering in your ear how very pleased I am knowing you're near. If you were wrapped in my arms I would kiss your lips ,long and softly with feeling . Yes ,I am so bold, when attracted by that which attracts my heart.
Ps .
Have I told you ,I like you yet ?

Page: 1, 2, 3