Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mn hookup site

A Betrothal proposal The church says stop it, but two loved ones ministry researchers wonder no matter whether a extended lost forum could bring cohabitating Catholics and the church back with each other. dating in homer alaska Nope none of the above, just place standard photographs but my profile picture abit more nicer than the rest. Or accidentally matching with a goat called Colin. dallas ts listcrawler Do not let your ego get involved, or really feel that you have to acquire a certain result—be patient with yourself.

best free hookup sites 2014

Halle Steve, I am a single mother with two daughters 16 and 6 years old and I have married and also divorced ones but I really tryed my life to have a excellent connection. fort collins classifieds There are some problems right here and there, but absolutely nothing too drastic. A big proportion of foreign men finish up dating Chinese ladies , and most Chinese males are also much more interested in Chinese females. doublelist memphis The plus size fashion blogger took to Twitter to ask both men and females to share their worst dating stories as a plus size individual, and needless to say, the responses ranged from hilarious to horrifying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/21/2009 5:53:07 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

remodel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,182)
Lincolnton, NC

Great word's from a smart man,Ron White,a Texan,no less.As I wander in and out of some of these thread's,I stumble upon some odd post's.Some people grab ahold of an idea,like a pitbull,and just won't let go.Most of it is because of the change's from last November.I try to be civil,but it is dificult at time's.I know I could piss off some of these people in a heartbeat.But,it seem's that it's their way,or no way.I was taught to respect other's view's and opinion's.But,do they have to make it so hard?Is it just me,or what?

6/21/2009 5:58:52 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

suzeq103
Over 1,000 Posts (1,207)
Purcellville, VA

No, you are right. I've had a very lazy today and spent a lot of time reading the threads. We have to keep in mind that we all have an opinion. It may coincide with someone else's and it may not. That's the beauty of conversaton and sharing of ideas. The best part is we can turn the computer off and not have to hear about it. The down side is that some of these people have been allowed to reproduce. yikes

6/21/2009 6:16:13 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

clarity101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Aurora, CO

why does differing opinions make one 'stupid' or not?
if i prefer to drive a certain type of vehicle and someone else
prefers a different type or style, does that make one or the other
of us stupid or just different?
if i prefer a particular kind of music and someone else prefers
another, does that make one or the other of us stupid, or just
different?

if i choose to live my life according a particular set of morals and values
does that make me stupid if it differs from someone else?
i think we all base our values and judgements on our upbringing, life experiences,
beliefs, education...etc. time will tell if a judgement is right
or wrong. its rather presumptuous, to determine that one is 'stupid' or
unintelligent just because opinions differ.................jmo

6/21/2009 6:19:38 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

likealaff
Over 1,000 Posts (1,970)
Roanoke, VA

Huh? I don't get the punchline. Is this a political thread? What is stupid to you?

6/21/2009 6:34:22 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

remodel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,182)
Lincolnton, NC

Quote from likealaff:
Huh? I don't get the punchline. Is this a political thread? What is stupid to you?

First,to the poster's above,I meant that inviting someone to join in on a dicussion,of anything,and then immediately take offense if you disagree with their beliefs,to the point of blocking you maybe,could fall into the category of "stupid".I used Ron White's[tater salad] title of his latest CD,"You Can't Fix Stupid",because that was what I was thinking at the time.And second,this was not intended to be a political thread.I just used November as an example.I didn't mention politic's.It could have been about a bad Thanksgiving dinner.Those conclusion's,they will just jump out in front of you,won't they?And,there was no "punchline",it was just an observation that I wanted to share,to see what other's think.Thank's to both of you for your response's.

[Edited 6/21/2009 6:41:54 PM PST]

6/21/2009 6:39:50 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

clarity101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Aurora, CO

topic could pertain to politics or thanksgiving dinner or just about anything...lol

6/21/2009 6:42:56 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

likealaff
Over 1,000 Posts (1,970)
Roanoke, VA

There is a lot of silly blocking on this site. We are all adults, but some folks can't take the heat. They slither away and hide from confrontation. Very immature. By the way, Happy Thanksgiving.

6/21/2009 6:44:07 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

remodel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,182)
Lincolnton, NC

Quote from clarity101:
topic could pertain to politics or thanksgiving dinner or just about anything...lol

Correct.I used to live on Paris Street in Aurora back in the early 70's.There were some intelligent people back then,and as you have proved today,they still remain.

6/21/2009 6:46:11 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

huskertomboy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,274)
Sioux Falls, SD

Welcome to online forums. The sad fact is whether in the 50s group or any other forum you will find a diversity of personalities and they don't always play nice. All of us at one time or another have had to bite our tongues. And most of us have failed on occasion.... And those who it is their way or the highway are best just to be ignored.

6/21/2009 6:49:15 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

remodel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,182)
Lincolnton, NC

Quote from likealaff:
There is a lot of silly blocking on this site. We are all adults, but some folks can't take the heat. They slither away and hide from confrontation. Very immature. By the way, Happy Thanksgiving.

But I never was confrontational,just opposing their view.In a nice way,mind you.That's all it took.I also lived in VA. too.Thank's for the belated H'Thanksgiving salute! Is the Blue Ridge still the way I left it?

6/21/2009 6:50:00 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

cricket128
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,926)
Ocala, FL

Quote from huskertomboy:
Welcome to online forums. The sad fact is whether in the 50s group or any other forum you will find a diversity of personalities and they don't always play nice. All of us at one time or another have had to bite our tongues. And most of us have failed on occasion.... And those who it is their way or the highway are best just to be ignored.

6/21/2009 6:52:06 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

clarity101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Aurora, CO

Quote from remodel:
Correct.I used to live on Paris Street in Aurora back in the early 70's.There were some intelligent people back then,and as you have proved today,they still remain.

thanks remodel! aurora has changed but there are some really good
people here still. i live near buckly afb.

[Edited 6/21/2009 6:53:39 PM PST]

6/21/2009 6:53:10 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

likealaff
Over 1,000 Posts (1,970)
Roanoke, VA

I realize YOU were not confrontational. I was just trying understand what was up with this thread. That's why I asked. Everything is the same in the Blue Ridge. It never changes, 'cept for new housing here and there. Still magnificent.

6/21/2009 6:55:15 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

remodel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,182)
Lincolnton, NC

Quote from clarity101:
thanks remodel! aurora has changed but there are still some really good
people here still. i live near buckly afb.

I was stationed @ Fitzsimmons from 72-73.Loved Red Rock's,and a little town called Morrison.It had a great swimming hole.Cold as anything,even in the middle of July.

6/21/2009 6:58:51 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

clarity101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Aurora, CO

Quote from remodel:
I was stationed @ Fitzsimmons from 72-73.Loved Red Rock's,and a little town called Morrison.It had a great swimming hole.Cold as anything,even in the middle of July.

well we were practically neighbors in 72-73 cuz i lived on chambers and hampden at that
time. you should come back for a visit and see all the changes!

6/21/2009 7:05:44 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

slowdancn
Over 2,000 Posts (3,613)
Azle, TX

Quote from huskertomboy:

yeap

6/21/2009 7:31:16 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

remodel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,182)
Lincolnton, NC

Quote from clarity101:
well we were practically neighbors in 72-73 cuz i lived on chambers and hampden at that
time. you should come back for a visit and see all the changes!

Hey!!!!I thought you looked familiar....lol.I saw on the internet where they closed Fitzsimmon's,and all of the change's to the property.It sure was a sweet place for a 20 year old to be stationed.Especially if you grew up in New York.And I enjoyed the visit's to the Coor's brewery....lol

6/21/2009 7:41:13 PM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

clarity101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Aurora, CO

Quote from remodel:
Hey!!!!I thought you looked familiar....lol.I saw on the internet where they closed Fitzsimmon's,and all of the change's to the property.It sure was a sweet place for a 20 year old to be stationed.Especially if you grew up in New York.And I enjoyed the visit's to the Coor's brewery....lol

yeah, and east colfax...there were some fun bars to hang out in and dance!!!
and central city, estes park.
fitzsimmons is now home to University hospital, childrens hospital and more to come.
now we have coors field, and you wouldnt believe the new invesco field.
downtown denver is amazing...soooo much to do.

6/22/2009 8:42:13 AM Tou Can't Fix Stupid  

remodel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,182)
Lincolnton, NC

Quote from clarity101:
yeah, and east colfax...there were some fun bars to hang out in and dance!!!
and central city, estes park.
fitzsimmons is now home to University hospital, childrens hospital and more to come.
now we have coors field, and you wouldnt believe the new invesco field.
downtown denver is amazing...soooo much to do.

How about Elitch Gardens?I think that's what it was called.I believe it was one of the oldest amusement park's in the country,even back then.I have to say,Denver was one of the cleanest and nicest city's I have ever been in.And the weather was wild.After the snow would stop falling,due to the low humidity,it was nice.And you didn't have far to travel to go sking.One of the best place's I have ever been.And because of living in Colorado,I would rather go to the mountain's here in N C,than go to the beach.I live about half way between the 2.