Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubrating

Bumble takes this one particular step further by only permitting ladies to send the initially message to minimise the deluge of messages ladies invariably get on dating websites. meet women in toronto If you look at yourself technologically challenged, you have got practically nothing worrisome. Got a enormous base of absolutely free sources where to take no cost site visitors and send it to smartlinks. dating app india quora Predators thrive on desperation, and the stench of rebounding from a extended term relationship makes you an quick target.

www megapersonals con

You re emotionally and psychologically stressed, and your whole future alterations as nicely as most of your relationships. craigslist personals fayetteville arkansas We speed off to support the pal for a second time. The appropriate initial date questions will assistance you make the most effective impression doable. how to meet dantdm on omegle CEO Todd Mitchem created the app right after a excellent date abruptly ended, when he described he smoked pot.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/2/2007 5:55:15 PM beware of false men out there  

okie25
Oklahoma City, OK

I was talking to okcowboy and we started dating and all and when I told him i would not have sex with anyone untill I was married he told me that he did not wanna chat with me anymore. what should I expect from a man anyway. Just watch out ladies.

4/2/2007 8:12:33 PM beware of false men out there  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

It's always been that way! Throughout the ages, things haven't changed...
Once a dawg, always a dawg! Dawd's DO NOT learn new tricks! LOL

Wish they could only roll over and play dead! LMAO

4/2/2007 8:14:52 PM beware of false men out there  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

Bow wow wow wow!!!!
Lmao.

I accept my limitations...heh,heh,heh....

4/2/2007 9:39:35 PM beware of false men out there  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

Okie, sweety,

I think okcowboy was just what you needed. That being an honest yound man who respected your wishes. You could have gotten someone that would have gone to great lengths to get you in bed and then be gone. You have a choice, don't deny others their choice ! Continue your education luv, men will be here until you're dead, no need to rush !!

4/2/2007 9:53:46 PM beware of false men out there  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Okay, TROJAN <--------(notice name)

What trick do you have up your sleeve...you being so nice and educating and thoughtful...
...but I do agree, people do have choices, if you make yours stand by it and accept how others react don't assume you already know.

4/3/2007 12:42:21 AM beware of false men out there  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I am not so certain it can be laid off on guys being dawgs. I have made that statement to women over the past few years and been dropped on the spot. Some have invited me home just to test my words and then they are gone. It seems to be more about our world of instant gratification and if you won't satify their needs, someone else will. Let em go find someone else and good ridance. Like Trogan said, It does not make them wrong just not right for you.
Jondalar

[Edited 4/3/2007 12:43:22 AM]

4/3/2007 6:22:21 AM beware of false men out there  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

Okay, TROJAN <--------(notice name) What trick do you have up your sleeve...you being so nice and educating and thoughtful... ...but I do agree, people do have choices, if you make yours stand by it and accept how others react don't assume you already know.

No ltrminded, no trick this time. Young men have lost respect for young women, young women have lost respect for themselves, not all, she dos'nt need to walk with her head down and dress up to impress.

These are the thoughts of a fifty seven year old granddaddy, keep that in mind !

[Edited 4/3/2007 6:24:54 AM]

4/3/2007 7:10:49 AM beware of false men out there  

texastony72
Guntersville, AL

"we started dating and all" I have to ask. Did this not come up at any time before you had gotten this far? But, I agree with an earlier comment. You say you will not. The guy says he must. Why does that make him any worse than you? He was honest. He didnt try to screw you over. You keep your beliefs and good luck with that but dont knock someone else for theirs. I will not marry someone without knowing if we are compatible in bed. Thats one of the leading causes of divorce, people are unsatisfied with their sex life and hell I dont blame them. Life is to short to be miserable.

4/3/2007 9:45:33 AM beware of false men out there  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

that was the best thing he did for you. He was honest. You did the best thing for him, You were honest.

It would have been far worse had he stuck around and persuaded or pressured you into having sex with him.

You did the best thing for him as well. You were honest with him.

Both of you had to give it some thought as to whether you could do as the other asked.

4/3/2007 11:47:46 AM beware of false men out there  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Dont think he was being false he told you the truth as well as you told him. Be grateful as others have said he could have lead you on just to get sex from you then been gone.

Kenny

4/3/2007 5:40:20 PM beware of false men out there  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I too appreciate the man who tells me the truth rather than waste my time by trying to change my mind.

4/3/2007 9:29:43 PM beware of false men out there  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Sorry Trojan
Didn't mean to put you on the defense.
I forgot to put lots of LOL's and LMAO's in my post yesterday.
I was just teasing with you. I was in such a good mood and fiesty, too.
Just ask Castor!!!

What you had to say was true and helpful. I absolutely agree about the disrespect
people have toward eachother and with themselves. It seems the more we have evolved
the more we have digressed. Into neanderthals! lol Grab the hair and yank! lol

As for the response you received from 'cowboy' you're better off this way you know his intentions
and didn't have to deal with anything awkward in the furture.

4/4/2007 3:28:33 AM beware of false men out there  

brocknct
Newcomerstown, OH

And here I thought OP was gonna say "I was talking to this dude and we decided to go out, come to find out he wasn't a dude but a dudet". Bummer, ruined mah morning.

Like so many others have said, least he moved on and didn't waste your time any further. You have your belief and should stick to them no matter what anyonelse says. That said, I do believe, the whole waiting til your married thing is a bad idea. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to go wh*re around, but if you are in a commited relationship what's the harm in trying before you buy?

Maybe it's just my twisted way of thinking, but I'd rather the woman know, so she doesn't always wonder. Did the whole virgin thing, they never seemed to work out, the women always ended up wanting to experience other men (maybe I'm just that bad in bed).

Trojan, I think your 'favorite' woman is doing a search for okcowboy, note she didn't jump into this one, pantyless erm I mean head first :0)

4/4/2007 2:15:56 PM beware of false men out there  

taita25
Bronx, NY

If you were Dating, why wouldn't he want to Chat with you anymore??? Babe, did you actually meet and date or just chat with him??? Doesn't matter, you expressed your intentions and so did he. He respected you and walked away. Don't trash him, however, perhaps the men should beware of you??? Girlfriend, read your post again, it raises questions???

4/11/2007 8:36:32 PM beware of false men out there  

rickpaul
Mansura, LA

Yall seem to forget that fornication is a sin.

Page: 1, 2, 3