Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

spokane hookup sites

Thank you for becoming the great role model you are, and i hope one particular day i can say my 2 boys have the exact same respect you do for life and ladies in basic. pof merced ca Even so, choose the proper moment otherwise it will just make the conversation really awkward and will creep them out. If he is not interested, I still would like your assistance. zoosk calgary If they happen to have poor credit and are functioning toward enhancing it, this is a big plus.

rubmaps forum

I also like that it doesn t give out with individual e mail or telephone to dating she weirdos. craigslist new port richey fl personals EHarmony is also responsible for four% of American marriages. It s promising, if a little lacking in customization choices beyond adding captions and areas to your images and videos . jelzy onlyfans He brought along a fellow soldier as a witness at the neighborhood city hall.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/24/2009 8:19:31 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
starlightmelody
Killeen, TX

Just yesterday I got a message here from someone I don't know telling me my girlfriend was a player and if I thought she was the only one I was ever with, I was a fool. Of course, this caused a full day of unnecessary drama. It was just a mean thing to do and so untrue. So, as you can see I am really pissed off but maybe there is someone out there who can make me feel better by telling me that someone has been meaner to you. It's venting time girls and boys, so let it loose.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/28/2009 8:07:35 AM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
harleygal62
Saint Louis, MO

Oh yeah there has been to me how would you like to spend 3 years with someone and then all of a sudden they just take off and practically every day they tell you "I love you." and you put all of your trust into this person and then all of a sudden out of the blue they start physically and mentally abusing you for no reason. That is screwed up!

7/3/2009 1:47:44 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
wanna_be_loved
Florissant, MO

I had been dating someone for 4 months...she was still living with her ex. she claimed her ex was beating her and would show me bruises on her. Finally after only 4 months I let her move in to get away from the abuse. Her and a big dog and 3 cats. She took a big turn and got ignorant towards me. Since she wasn't working she was suppose to help keep the house clean while I was at work. After 2 weeks I discovered 4 of my diamond rings were gone. I also found out she was out whoring around with men and woman for money. I needless to say had her arrested...the rings were valued at about $38k but the sentimental value was priceless. Becareful of the U-Haul women, they could not only steal your heart, but your stuff, and worst than that....your trust in people.

7/3/2009 2:15:08 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
lauramichelle86
Louisville, KY

wow wanna be loved thats messed up

7/3/2009 8:53:12 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
wanna_be_loved
Florissant, MO

Thank You...the worst thing is that after posting bond and awaiting court the witch did a failure to appear so God knows when this will be over and I can put it behind me. I have learned that if nothing else you should never ignore that lil small voice. And if you even have pink flags going up...don't ignore them before they become red flags.

8/12/2009 10:50:59 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  

hiddengirl
Sarasota, FL

To put it simply, Betray my trust!..

8/13/2009 3:21:38 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
passionsastirin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,686)
Pompano Beach, FL

The meanest thing anyone has ever done?

There are people that have been:

lied about

conspired against

crippled

dismembered

blinded

sodomized

murdered

There are a lot meaner things that have been done to people.

8/13/2009 8:18:44 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  

ava_adore
Over 1,000 Posts (1,507)
Concord, CA

The meanest thing someone ever did to me was write a public blog about me insisting I had AIDS and was boring in bed. Needless to say, they should have checked that they had deleted me from their friends list before doing that, because I made sure the score was even in the end.

[Edited 8/13/2009 8:19:06 PM ]

8/14/2009 10:58:45 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  

melanie65
Saint Albans, WV

Passion - I think that you may have missed part of the topic. Rather than "The meanest thing anyone has ever done" the topic is "The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you."

Obviously the things on your list have not all happened to you. If they had you would not be here to post with us.

8/14/2009 11:23:51 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
surfin_only
South Bend, IN

Quote from melanie65:
Passion - I think that you may have missed part of the topic. Rather than "The meanest thing anyone has ever done" the topic is "The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you."

Obviously the things on your list have not all happened to you. If they had you would not be here to post with us.

Funny!

Danny

8/15/2009 10:34:59 AM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
passionsastirin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,686)
Pompano Beach, FL

Quote from melanie65:

LOL True. My point was, in light of the mean things that have been done to some folks, the things that people are writing, seem very petty. I don't want to think about the meanest thing that anyone has ever done to me. I don't think that most people will really write of the meanest thing that anyone has ever done to them. For most people, it would be horrific.

8/15/2009 4:38:01 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  

melanie65
Saint Albans, WV

"the things that people are writing, seem very petty"

Who are we to judge the level of anyone's pain?

My own sister owns the title of "Meanest thing ever done to Melanie." It is too complex and painful to discuss with strangers, but I would gladly slap her if I ever see her again.

8/15/2009 8:40:58 PM The meanest thing anyone has ever done to you  
wanna_be_loved
Florissant, MO

Quote from melanie65:
"the things that people are writing, seem very petty"

Who are we to judge the level of anyone's pain?

My own sister owns the title of "Meanest thing ever done to Melanie." It is too complex and painful to discuss with strangers, but I would gladly slap her if I ever see her again.

I hope I am reading this wrong...

"the things that people are writing, seem very petty" Were you quoting someone?
Who are we to judge the level of anyone's pain? That is true, and I hope no one was.

No matter how petty it may seem to someone else, it is very real and painful to that person.
I was devastated by what happened to me. and very angry. However, it is what we do with that anger and pain that can make a difference on many things. We can let it cripple us or we can take charge of the situation and rise above it. I chose to take charge and now I am working to rise above.

I guess I was just confussed as to what you were saying here.

[Edited 8/15/2009 8:42:42 PM ]