Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

It feels like the fantastic date that has in no way ended. seniors dating ontario I have an encyclopedia of terrible date stories but let me share a current on line dating horror. Drake Stewart had under no circumstances been in a polyamorous partnership before his existing a single with his girlfriend. ecuador dating customs So when someone in his workout group chat posted a link to a signup kind for a new Chicago dating experiment referred to as Quarantine Bae, he figured he had practically nothing to shed.

mega hookups

The on line dating becomes the greatest might for singles to meet and date. single men in philadelphia OkCupid is someplace accessible, I haven t had any issues with the Accessibility part but getting somebody on there is crazy occasionally. Allah does not disappoint His faithful slaves. omegle c9m You can also manage your communication preferences by updating your account at anytime.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/25/2009 4:11:52 PM King of pop.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

DEAD !!!

6/25/2009 5:09:40 PM King of pop.  

1967_olds
Scottsdale, AZ

§§

I think it is a double-whammy with Farrah going this morning, too. Not sure whether Michael Jackson's death (as news) will be good to capture more of the attention or not.

If they truly do go in threes, I wonder if there will be a 3rd one yet today?

These deaths really strike a cord in me, and it hurts. I practically grew up with both of them...

- Jim

6/25/2009 6:47:18 PM King of pop.  

champagne47
Gilbert, AZ

Quote from 1967_olds:
§§

I think it is a double-whammy with Farrah going this morning, too. Not sure whether Michael Jackson's death (as news) will be good to capture more of the attention or not.

If they truly do go in threes, I wonder if there will be a 3rd one yet today?

These deaths really strike a cord in me, and it hurts. I practically grew up with both of them...

- Jim

Ed McMahon was yesterday!!! The guy was way too young just shows all the fame and money means nothing without your health!!

6/25/2009 7:18:04 PM King of pop.  

1967_olds
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from champagne47:

Ed McMahon was yesterday!!! The guy was way too young just shows all the fame and money means nothing without your health!!

§§

Uhm, that could be the three, but he died on Tuesday I think, or Monday night.

- Jim

6/25/2009 8:45:27 PM King of pop.  

ghostrider419
Casa Grande, AZ

I won't trash MJ out of respect for the dead, and because I have nothing good to say about him. Farrah lived her life with some dignity and class and died in the same manner. And as far as Ed McMahon goes, a war hero always deserves a great deal of respect and honor.

[Edited 6/25/2009 8:45:53 PM PST]

6/25/2009 9:10:09 PM King of pop.  

champagne47
Gilbert, AZ

I remember when he was black!! Joking of course; I grew up with Michael love a lot of his songs!!

6/25/2009 9:33:01 PM King of pop.  

azfunsun43
Glendale, AZ

Quote from ghostrider419:
I won't trash MJ out of respect for the dead, and because I have nothing good to say about him. Farrah lived her life with some dignity and class and died in the same manner. And as far as Ed McMahon goes, a war hero always deserves a great deal of respect and honor.

I'll trash him.
I have no respect for child molesting freaks obcessed with changing what color they are.
Too bad he had to shadow the tragedy of a true sex symbol icon like Farrah

6/26/2009 3:10:10 AM King of pop.  

ghostrider419
Casa Grande, AZ

Quote from azfunsun43:
I'll trash him.
I have no respect for child molesting freaks obcessed with changing what color they are.
Too bad he had to shadow the tragedy of a true sex symbol icon like Farrah

Yeah Farrah... I have to use Kleenex today for a much different purpose than I did when I was 16..

[Edited 6/26/2009 3:13:29 AM PST]

6/26/2009 6:09:58 AM King of pop.  

1967_olds
Scottsdale, AZ

§§

It was very sad to see some of her most popular photos online in tribute yesterday.

While it's great to see the cheery face, eyes, cheekbones and hair, they are all just memories now. Well, she left behind a pretty good catalog of entertainment for us.

One of my favorite movies Sunburn is just a riot, but it was only available on VHS tape many years ago. I think I'll watch this during 4th of July weekend or in August with my family.

- Jim

7/6/2009 7:11:59 PM King of pop.  

azfunsun43
Glendale, AZ

Shouldn't they plant this prick before he starts rotting?

7/6/2009 7:25:54 PM King of pop.  
hockeydad1974
Scottsdale, AZ

I'd heard that since he was 99% plastic that they were going to melt him down and turn him into legos, so little kids could play with him for a change...

7/7/2009 9:35:30 PM King of pop.  

champagne47
Gilbert, AZ

Quote from hockeydad1974:
I'd heard that since he was 99% plastic that they were going to melt him down and turn him into legos, so little kids could play with him for a change...

So not right!!!

7/7/2009 9:53:23 PM King of pop.  
sopranos1
Chandler, AZ

He was the best of the best.If you saw is MEMORIAL today,how can you say any thing bad about this wonderful person!

7/7/2009 10:27:59 PM King of pop.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

lol at that plastic joke i got that text like a week ago ... but i liked mj i had all tha dvds everyone laughed at me.. but i also have all of princes cds too. i like that shit

7/7/2009 11:16:13 PM King of pop.  

azfunsun43
Glendale, AZ

Quote from rickygtiaz:
lol at that plastic joke i got that text like a week ago ... but i liked mj i had all tha dvds everyone laughed at me.. but i also have all of princes cds too. i like that shit

Prince has talent as did MJ. I don't deny his talent, but he still should have been behind bars