Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup

The third story is on the a lot more positive side, which comes from Natasha. dating high point nc I believed he seemed a bit older than me but not also a great deal older. I dated this guy briefly who sent me a photo of himself with this giant, 40 foot lengthy penis sculpture in Vegas, Ewing shares. dating in ecuador culture Anyway, myself and Gerry joined Yvonne and Sinéad for a quiz and then myself and Sinéad danced the night away and we had been the only couple on the dance floor all night.

threesome hookup sites

For example, Tastebuds is a dating app for music lovers. senior dating atlanta Psychologically there s a lot to unpack, specially if your ex was gaslighting you. Around 276. tendermeets desktop version First, the guy was a half hour late to our date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/27/2009 10:16:22 PM What is Primerica?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB

I talked to them and they sound really good. Too good to be true....

So, what kind of company are they?

They want me to train so I can sell their product or whatever....

You opinions, please.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/28/2009 9:01:28 PM What is Primerica?  
topdownweather
Cranbury, NJ

I suggest that you google on Primerica to find out more info on the company, then put the word scam in after it and search again. Some people are better at the MLM game than others are, I for one didn't buy into their plan after the initial meeting, you on the other hand may, so do your due diligence before you sign up for anything....

7/12/2009 7:34:03 AM What is Primerica?  
maximus8
Cincinnati, OH

Primerica is financial services company that teaches the ordinary person how to get out of debt and become financially independent.

7/26/2009 7:44:26 PM What is Primerica?  

kweekhi7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,311)
Lansdale, PA

then they cheat you with little unknow, undisclosed fees.

[Edited 7/26/2009 7:45:08 PM ]

8/8/2009 3:01:19 AM What is Primerica?  
darton
Over 1,000 Posts (1,561)
Greensburg, PA

They started in the early 1980's under the name A.L. Williams. The namesake of the company was an ex-High School football coach with an idea. The idea was to replace everybodies personal whole life insurance with term insuance and a mutual fund. He argued that insurance companies were not giving you a good return on your money. What he wanted you to do is cash in your insurance policy, take that money and put it into a Fidelity Destiny Mutual Fund. Then the money that you were paying for your traditional whole life policy would be used to purchase a term insurance policy thru Massachuttes Indemnity. Because term insurance was cheaper than whole life, you could take the money you saved and put it away into some kind of savings account and earn interest on the money. Bank CDs were yielding around 10% interest at that time............ His agents used computer generated illustrations to illustrate the amount of money that one would have at an older age for practicing what he preached. These illustrations assumed that you could get at least 10% interest every year on your money............... He also promised you wealth for selling his product by making you an agent. Then you would sell the product to others and try to make them agents. You could have your own agency by bringing in others who would be under you, then they could hire agents under them and so on... The classic pyramid. I lost track of them in the late 1980's. I later heard that they changed their name to Primerica, but never took an interest in looking at their products and services from then on........

10/2/2009 10:46:17 PM What is Primerica?  

mistadoright595
Meridian, MS

Basically they are in the business of TERM insurance and LOANS. Supposedly they have their own bank, I forgot the name at the moment but I do know that this bank has had problems in the past but Im not so sure about now.

Although anyone can purchase TERM insurance, Primerica seems to target the really young for huge amounts.

11/6/2009 1:41:06 AM What is Primerica?  
mick84404
Ogden, UT

There a rip off better off with a VA-FHA Loan JMO what do I know .. lol

11/8/2009 10:50:54 AM What is Primerica?  

nerdstatus
Rocklin, CA

Quote from sierratoo:
Too good to be true....

Ah, the force is strong in this one. I'm wary of all MLM - they can't make that many people rich, and offer a 'lean' (good vale) product. Their either ripping you off, or the customer, the profit has to come from someone's pocket. As stated, do some Google searches.

Remember the old adage... if it were that easy, everyone would be doing it. That said, MLM's can net you some money. Just be advised it takes a certain kind of person to be successful in that world. There's lots of tax opportunities too... it is, after all, a business no?