Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local hookup dating sites

Take this list on your subsequent date night, road trip, or ask them more than dinner and we guarantee you will start feeling the like and passion once more. dating sites in arizona It permits you to get a real really feel for their character and an insight into if they re spontaneous or a planner. Then, there was the year 2015, when the Met Gala saw not a single nor two but three naked dresses on the red carpet, all worn by Hollywood s hottest A listers. how to get a spanish girl Are you going to be hosting BBQs in the summer time or Halloween parties in the fall? No, it is not super deep, but this is a date, not a therapy session.

cupid hookup site

49 for the day. single parents dublin Those apps only help u to get to know Strangers or people that you did not have likelihood to speak in actual life. We went out for dinner, and he draped a stunning gold necklace on me. omegle hookup For me, a life of peace, patience and purity far outstrips the uncontrolled passion that robs your brain cells of any sensibility as rapid as you can drop your underwear.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/29/2009 4:11:35 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

countryangel3
Mc Clure, IL

Just out of curiosity I thought I'd ask that. Maybe it would make it easier to start conversations with some ppl or give a insight.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/29/2009 4:49:25 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

lovelife01
Crest Hill, IL

Personally, I don't have any expectation. I'm looking for a friend first. Someone I can do things with, talk/listen with. Someone that has the same interest and some different ones, so I can learn new things and maybe teach new things to.

6/29/2009 6:56:52 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
chillytoes
Over 1,000 Posts (1,532)
Braidwood, IL

I agree with lovelife! I also have found, when I start expecting something from someone, I open myself up to disappointment.

6/29/2009 9:31:26 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

tazman52
Over 2,000 Posts (2,224)
Bushnell, IL

That's a hard question to answer. Everybody has some idea what they want if they are at all honest with themselves. Some are even honest enough to post that info in their profile.

What you expect is based on how you perceive the other person and what you might be looking for from them now and perhaps down the road.. You get disappointed when you find out the image in your mind doesn't match the reality.

Expectations get you in trouble when you are so into your vision/fantasy that you can't adjust what you are looking for to fit reality. When you won't settle for anything less than that "perfect" image in your mind you will get disappointed and hurt everyone you meet because no one measures up.

6/29/2009 3:18:14 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

max1261
Over 2,000 Posts (2,540)
Evansville, IN

i'm seeking true happiness and fullfillment , but have no expectations of the other person in the beginning until a friendship has been established.

6/29/2009 3:30:31 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

vicky1207
Over 2,000 Posts (3,288)
Farmington, IL

i don't know about expectations so much as desires. I would like to find someone who I can trust to be my best friend and who will respect me and I can respect as well. I think that is the beggining of a wonderful relationship. From there we wait and see what happens. . . .

6/29/2009 4:10:09 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

tazman52
Over 2,000 Posts (2,224)
Bushnell, IL

You expect the other person to at the least give a chance to find out who you really are before they make a judgment. Granted that sometimes it doesn't take too long to find something that's a deal killer, But at least you expect the chance.

6/29/2009 7:45:41 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,830)
Farmington, IL

Right now, I'll be happy to see tomorrow

6/29/2009 7:51:26 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
musiclover2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,225)
Pekin, IL

Mike, you will. We had this conversation, remember? Positive thoughts, ok?

6/29/2009 7:54:52 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

just_me_1234
Rockford, IL

I agree with Tazman. The only expectations that I have when I meet anyone, is that we both have the chance to get to know each other. I have no expectations when I meet someone. If we become friends, that's great, and hopefully, someday, find someone that it can go beyond friendship.

6/29/2009 8:41:49 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

countryangel3
Mc Clure, IL

Quote from vet61:
Right now, I'll be happy to see tomorrow

I have faith that you will Mike.

6/29/2009 8:46:34 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

countryangel3
Mc Clure, IL

Quote from tazman52:
You expect the other person to at the least give a chance to find out who you really are before they make a judgment. Granted that sometimes it doesn't take too long to find something that's a deal killer, But at least you expect the chance.

That is what I meant. You look for someone to give you a chance. Maybe I just worded this wrong by saying what do you expect. I look for honesty and at least a chance. I know some ppl (men and women) are into mainly the looks and not what is on the inside. To be able to be given a chance without being judged on looks alone.

7/14/2009 8:22:01 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
btweety210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,701)
Chicago, IL

i expect complete honesty

7/14/2009 9:16:10 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
southernfeller
Fairfield, IL

Expectations are doomed to failure on here. Ya gotta just play it as it comes, and make the best of whatever comes. There is no way for people to live up to expectations, without even knowing your expectations. And, thats If they even wanted to. The people here are real people, and everybody has their good points and faults. Accept that, and realize some of these people will actually come out from behind their monitor, eventually.

7/15/2009 3:55:16 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

vintage57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,452)
Galesburg, IL

Quote from southernfeller:
Expectations are doomed to failure on here. Ya gotta just play it as it comes, and make the best of whatever comes. There is no way for people to live up to expectations, without even knowing your expectations. And, thats If they even wanted to. The people here are real people, and everybody has their good points and faults. Accept that, and realize some of these people will actually come out from behind their monitor, eventually.

Oh man,that's my problem. I guess I need to get out of the house,huh?

7/15/2009 4:49:11 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

vicky1207
Over 2,000 Posts (3,288)
Farmington, IL

Oh we have to come out of the house???? LOL

7/15/2009 5:02:29 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

juicyfemale69
Bloomington, IL

baby steps...baby steps...It works for me!

7/15/2009 5:19:34 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

chuck0818
Glen Ellyn, IL

Before joining a site everyone should take a minute to consider what there needs, desires, wants and expectations are. For the most part it would seem we all have needs or we wouldn't be here. We all have desires not all of which are sexual. Everyone has something they would like to find ( wants ) in a person. Expectations are seperate from those. I agree you should not come on a site expecting to find your true love. You should not go on the first date / meeting expecting that this is the one for you. Keep a open mind, don't change yourself in hopes someone you have met will like you. As they say. be "real" and be honest with yourself and others and if it is supposed to work out -it will ! Sorry for the length.

7/15/2009 5:48:41 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

cartoon69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,228)
Paducah, KY

Quote from btweety210:
i expect complete honesty
What she said.

7/15/2009 11:13:15 AM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

sortileger
Mayfield, KY

Well you folks may restore my faith in humanity yet. If you have expectations, then you are trying to fit someone into a mold. You will most likely experience a lot of pain for a long time trying to fit it. Hell if it were easy none of us would most likely be here.
One day at a time, one step at a time. You have to give to receive. But most importantly, don't judge people. Time is the one constant that brings all truth to light.

Just an opinion,

Sort

7/15/2009 3:59:40 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

honeyhoney4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,893)
Benton, IL

Quote from sortileger:
Well you folks may restore my faith in humanity yet. If you have expectations, then you are trying to fit someone into a mold. You will most likely experience a lot of pain for a long time trying to fit it. Hell if it were easy none of us would most likely be here.
One day at a time, one step at a time. You have to give to receive. But most importantly, don't judge people. Time is the one constant that brings all truth to light.

Just an opinion,

Sort

Sort:
I like and agree with what you just said. Last week I met a guy and we had talked on the phone MANY times, he saw my picture, he said he was looking for long term...he even asked me "if we get together I will have XX$$ a month plus...will you lose your S.S." to which I said no, his profile said 'longterm'. After we met and he left--he never called finally my GF called him and left a message "that I deserved an answer of somekind"....the next morning he emailed said he was not looking for marriage[duh?]..when why did he ask numerous personal questions?. I sent him an email and told him all he had to say was "sorry I have decided I am not interested..That would have been sufficient.

Ladies...Do be careful,lol

7/15/2009 4:42:02 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

ready_to_rock
Over 2,000 Posts (2,503)
Albion, IL

I guess Big Ta-Ta's and money isn't the right answer to this thread, is it???

7/15/2009 4:42:31 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

nighthowl50
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,480)
Keithsburg, IL

ahem!!!

7/15/2009 4:43:29 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

tazman52
Over 2,000 Posts (2,224)
Bushnell, IL

Roflmao

7/15/2009 4:47:41 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

ready_to_rock
Over 2,000 Posts (2,503)
Albion, IL

Taz and Night! WOOOHOOOO!

7/15/2009 4:49:39 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

tazman52
Over 2,000 Posts (2,224)
Bushnell, IL

Hey rock

7/16/2009 4:35:54 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

chuck0818
Glen Ellyn, IL

Rock - you never expect the ta-tas or the money but when it's there llife is good

7/16/2009 5:03:53 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

raven_is_back
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,305)
Fairview Heights, IL

And a nice round booty with swaying hips, too, Ed.

7/16/2009 5:17:35 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
musiclover2009
Pekin, IL

Quote from ready_to_rock:
I guess Big Ta-Ta's and money isn't the right answer to this thread, is it???

LMAO!!! I expected nothing less from you!! LOL
How about 1 out of 2? LOL I'll let you figure out which is which!! LOL

[Edited 7/16/2009 5:19:49 PM PST]

7/16/2009 5:29:59 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

raven_is_back
Fairview Heights, IL

Ooh! I know!

7/16/2009 5:33:19 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
musiclover2009
Pekin, IL

hush, mister!!

7/16/2009 5:35:03 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

raven_is_back
Fairview Heights, IL

7/16/2009 5:36:31 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
musiclover2009
Pekin, IL

besides, you haven't met me, how would you know? LOL

7/16/2009 5:38:29 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  

raven_is_back
Fairview Heights, IL

I'm an empath, remember?

I 'feel' these things.

Ppppff-HA-ha-ha-ha-ha!

7/16/2009 5:54:35 PM What exactly is it that a man (or woman) is looking for or expects?  
musiclover2009
Pekin, IL

not me you don't!! LMAO!!!