Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

Sullivan says it s vital to ask concerns that give you a sense that your lifestyles are compatible — and ensure you are not wasting your time. killeen personal classifieds Throughout life we are consistently finding out and aspiring to greater ourselves. ISP Viasat went in search of the inquiries folks had about like across the United States by searching at what folks were asking by way of Answer the Public, Google Trends, and SEMrush. adultlook orlando To bring the date back on track, ask them one thing intimate.

megahookup login

If you want to avoidnerve rackingfirst dates, don t forget that figuring out thethings to ask on a 1st datemakes all the difference. stockton ca hook up We have brought together a lot of singles in an simple to use platform. Every time you load up the app, it shows you some profiles. fremont rubmaps Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and associated circumstances.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/30/2009 7:10:05 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

stopntrafic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,638)
Hartselle, AL

I was sitting here looking through the news and I see all the stuff about "Michael Jackson" and just very small lines about Farrah being buried today. IMO this is so disrespectful of our media I mean I don not feel that they have bombarded the family like they are Michaels but Give the woman 15 mins plez she worked so hard to become who she was and then fought the brave battle of "Anal Cancer" she did and yet you hear 5 hours of M.J and two moment of " Oh by the way they buried Farrah today" Now is it just me or what? My God they are over analyzing this Michael Jackson thing to death, sad when it would be refreshing to hear another dead persons name!

Farrah may you ride every rain drop you see! RIP.

6/30/2009 7:11:49 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

joy617
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,154)
Scottsboro, AL

I agree, although I haven't watched TV in two months. I agree with your opinion! It is sad! She will be missed!

6/30/2009 7:13:28 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

bigbear1954
Thorsby, AL

she really got the shaft bad. That is so sad too. as usual the bad one gets all the press.

6/30/2009 7:14:15 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

stopntrafic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,638)
Hartselle, AL

I don't feel they should bombard the family of any entertainer but give them a respectful coverage...they really dropped the ball for one over the other.

6/30/2009 7:15:15 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

juiceizback
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,446)
Huntsville, AL

I felt the same way.........But,once again he stoled the show......It is really sad.But,she will always be remembered by me and others that Loved her for her many talents,and the long battle she fought against cancer.jmo

6/30/2009 7:15:18 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

sassypants11
Cullman, AL

I dont watch tv hardly at all either, but from everything that I hear from people, I think they forgot about her or just did not publicize it as much as Michael. She will be missed.

6/30/2009 7:17:44 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

tomfreebird
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,515)
Brownsboro, AL

I wish they would bury that Jackson boy and get it over with. Geeeeez

6/30/2009 7:21:57 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

stopntrafic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,638)
Hartselle, AL

the saddest was a pic I saw of her star, It has only a handful of stuff on it i am tempted to send flowers myself I just feel so bad for her family, You know it has to effect them, To me it is simple disrespect. I am glad I am not alone in it.

6/30/2009 7:34:40 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

jazzyjazmine49
Oneonta, AL

Quote from stopntrafic:
I was sitting here looking through the news and I see all the stuff about "Michael Jackson" and just very small lines about Farrah being buried today. IMO this is so disrespectful of our media I mean I don not feel that they have bombarded the family like they are Michaels but Give the woman 15 mins plez she worked so hard to become who she was and then fought the brave battle of "Anal Cancer" she did and yet you hear 5 hours of M.J and two moment of " Oh by the way they buried Farrah today" Now is it just me or what? My God they are over analyzing this Michael Jackson thing to death, sad when it would be refreshing to hear another dead persons name!

Farrah may you ride every rain drop you see! RIP.

and roses for farrah

your so right laura, i've been reading the news, you hear more on michael jackson than anyone, what about Ed McMahon, Billy Mays, David Caradine just to mention a few, and yes Farrah Fawcet as well,,,what a shame some don't think of any of the famous or infamous people til their dead and gone, why can't everyone appreciate any of those who are living? why wait til they are gone? be it family or someone in the public eye, seems your more popular when your dead nowadays than when your living and everyone is always ready to take what anyone has when they are dead and gone, reminds me of a song i have on my playlist, actually it's my youngest son, shane's favorite song at this time,and i like it too,,,has meaning to my son and i, just trying to find home, sorry got lost in that rabbit hole for a second, but i agree with you on Farrah Fawcet, not sure if that was two t's or one, but may she rest in peace and she no longer has to suffer now, but she was a beautiful woman and had a rough life, sorry for the book

[Edited 6/30/2009 7:35:41 PM PST]

6/30/2009 7:36:41 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

tomfreebird
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,515)
Brownsboro, AL

Ya"ll know how I feel about that Jackson boy. But, truth is he was a super star the others merely stars. wonder where we rank in all this,

6/30/2009 7:47:22 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

godmother4
Over 2,000 Posts (3,346)
Scottsboro, AL

I wounder if Farrah's family got a letter from the President like the Jackson family did, bet I can answer that one, now who is getting the shaft. I think that if one family gets a letter from him, any and all that have DIED should get the same.To me this was wrong. Now if he sent it as a friend thats one thing, but as the President and to only one family I say JMO

6/30/2009 8:05:35 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

hot007
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,171)
Bryant, AL

Quote from tomfreebird:
Ya"ll know how I feel about that Jackson boy. But, truth is he was a super star the others merely stars. wonder where we rank in all this,

Tom is right Michael was a super star all over the world and with Farrah they knew she was going to died and from what, with Michael they still don't know for sure yet what did cause his death, and now he's selling out cd's at stores as fast as they can get them so he will have a income that everyone is wondering where it will go and to who, and then the public has been crying out for a public showing on his body and his home state is wanting him to be brought back there to be layed to rest, and now the insurance companys are waiting to see how he died because they will owe out a ton of money for all the cost of the concerts that are cancel because of his death, then you have his 3 children that everybody wants to know who will get them so there is alot of questions waiting to be answered and all of that is news and will be for a few years, but all and all Farrah was well like by most people here in the states but most people in other parts of the world never even knew who she was but they did do 3 or 4 specials on her life and death in the last few days but I can tell you I know one guy that sure is glad Michael stole the lime light with the news the last few days and that was Republican Governor Mark Sanford! lol

But all and all we lost 4 people this past week that was in the public eye and I pray for all their familys.

6/30/2009 8:14:28 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

jake68me
Over 1,000 Posts (1,025)
Phenix City, AL

michael who?

6/30/2009 8:18:48 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

hot007
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,171)
Bryant, AL

Quote from godmother4:
I wounder if Farrah's family got a letter from the President like the Jackson family did, bet I can answer that one, now who is getting the shaft. I think that if one family gets a letter from him, any and all that have DIED should get the same.To me this was wrong. Now if he sent it as a friend thats one thing, but as the President and to only one family I say JMO

Well I don't know if Farrah's family got a letter from Obama or not but they did report on night line that he had called her a few weeks ago and talked to her on the phone wishing her well.

6/30/2009 8:23:41 PM Is it me or did Farrah get the shaft..  

whitelillies
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,620)
Tuscaloosa, AL

Everyone knew Farrah was going to die. she had years to prepare for it, for herself, for her son, for Ryan, for her dad, and for all of her friends. I think everyone loved her. I know i did. I watched her show that she produced "Farrah's Story." It was rerun and there was a few specials on her after she died.

BUT, Michael Jackson's death shocked the entire planet, and he was the premier performer on Earth, and the whole Earth knew him, and the shock value of his death and the upcoming three or four years of figuring everything out just grabbed the headlines and kept them and will be keeping them for a very, very, very long time. RIP Michael and Farrah.