Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

Just obtain the suitable forum for your topic. vancouver chinese singles You will know specifically when to use them and for the proper context. 1 of them lives on a various continent, and there is a explanation I had to go so far afield to discover an individual compatible. south korea hook up So you should really not exceed this amount when you attempt and safe a girl for FWB/ONS.

listcrawler news

How has been the journey so far physically, in term of nerve discomfort, outbreaks. adult dating birmingham And be ready to answer that question for yourself. sniffy lite 3.0 download If you do not assume these questions cover every thing you would like to know, tell us what s on your thoughts.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 9:22:56 AM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

ym49
Gresham, OR

hello from Oregon
well you have a friend in Oregon now
don't know if i can help you out with the lover from here.

12/9/2007 6:21:44 PM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

funjunky
Lake Charles, LA

I don't know about everywhere else but there is still one down South !!!!

12/10/2007 8:29:15 PM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

minchione
Palm Bay, FL

its your lucky day you just found him

12/23/2007 6:16:34 PM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

chocolatetee
Hollis, NY

weel T...1st of all....post a pic....we all wanna c how beautiful u r....thats 4 starters.....then everything else will be a lil easier....

12/24/2007 6:58:26 AM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

historybuff
Waterville, ME

Hi there, there are good guys out there, it may take some looking but we are out there. I have always been confused cause you hear all the time, i cant find any good ones and yet it always seems to come down to looks instead of what a person has on the inside. I know that when i find that special someone, she will get everything i have and will get my complete devotion to her and her alone. I just figure, she will get an honest and devoted mate and partner, whomever she might be.

12/24/2007 7:13:25 PM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

ttmac63
Port Jefferson Station, NY

Hey we are looking for all the good ones too! LOL You seem very nice and I am quite sure you will find someone that isn't perfect, but perfect for you. But sadly, as far as soulmates go (if ya believe that, I don't), in a world of 6 billion people, with our luck our soulmate lives in some goat village in the mountains of Tibet. Waiting on approval of my pic, hope to see yours soon. T

12/24/2007 8:40:24 PM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

tnhartbroken
Maynardville, TN

where here just miles apart keep looking plenty of good guys on this site and there are several in your area just keep on being yourself and if your ship doesn't come in swim out to it best of luck

12/25/2007 9:39:07 PM Guys only! (where are the good ones)  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

Friendship 1st, always and most important. With this friendship, honesty, truthfulness are also thrown in. I can actually say with all honesty, I try.

Page: 1, 2