Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup contact number

The easy issues will make a large difference. boise personal ads With in individual casual hookups becoming such a substantial danger, it is no wonder why much more persons are searching for appreciate on the internet. HER has helped numerous LGBTQ+ ladies locate a partnership, fall in appreciate, make good friends, and feel extra connected to the queer neighborhood. reddit filipina dating Do I will need to disclose my identity to use the forums? No, you can use the forums anonymously, and you do not have to post a photo.

skipthegames con

That is why 59% of the dating crowd thinks it s a handy spot to meet men and women and, hopefully, develop connections. gay hookup austin texas With this week s most up to date update, we ve added functionality to update user and group profiles on the fly and to delete conversations from your chat app. At for on many chat internet sites you might face issues with regards to the compatibility of on the net chat web page with your smartphone, handset model. adultlook fort worth You have under no circumstances been much more vulnerable than you are nowadays.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/13/2009 1:30:09 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

If this description fits please contact me...I think you will like what you hear. Serious only need reply. Thank you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/4/2009 9:08:40 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  

ga_boy44
Orlando, FL

What exactly are you looking for

9/5/2009 9:48:13 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

I am looking for two individuals to join my team who have experience in networking and/or are highly motivated and coachable. I myself have been with this company for over 5 years. It is in the Wellness Industry. It is a 14 1/2 yr. old established company with the highest possible ratings. We already broke the records with one product and are getting ready to release a second Sizzle product this month (September, 2009) that will be another first to the world. It is said that those who jump on this opportunity will be wealthy if they apply themselves.

IT OFFERS UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL - $250,000+ AVG
PART-TIME INCOME PUBLISHED STATISTICS - $60,000 AVG

I am looking for someone who has the Drive & Integrity of a Tiger Woods, Dan Gable, Bill
Gates or Warren Buffet.

Do you or anyone you know have the above qualities? Did you or anyone you know lose your high income in the last year, or want one? Here's the solution!

For interview: Reply to this post. Please include your name and phone number. I will contact you ASAP on my nickel.

[Edited 9/5/2009 9:51:27 AM ]

1/23/2010 5:53:39 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  

ron4u2
Salisbury, NC

Quote from vivileigh:
I am looking for two individuals to join my team who have experience in networking and/or are highly motivated and coachable. I myself have been with this company for over 5 years. It is in the Wellness Industry. It is a 14 1/2 yr. old established company with the highest possible ratings. We already broke the records with one product and are getting ready to release a second Sizzle product this month (September, 2009) that will be another first to the world. It is said that those who jump on this opportunity will be wealthy if they apply themselves.

I am looking for someone who has the Drive & Integrity of a Tiger Woods, Dan Gable, Bill
Gates or Warren Buffet.

Do you or anyone you know have the above qualities? Did you or anyone you know lose your high income in the last year, or want one? Here's the solution!

For interview: Reply to this post. Please include your name and phone number. I will contact you ASAP on my nickel.
yes.is this job for real?leave me a message if your for real

5/17/2010 10:59:34 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  

kidgorgeous138
Ozark, MO

Single mom here. This job would be cool. I don't wanna put my baby in day care. At home job would be awesome!

5/22/2010 1:06:51 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
thenewguy724
Harrison, MI

If it sounds too good,you can bet there
is a catch.

5/24/2010 10:06:00 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

I agree. Most things that sound too good to be true usually are. I have been with this company for over 6 years and I have found it to be the exception. It is only going to work if you put forth some effort as Mary Poppins doesn't drop anything out of the sky. If you are not interested in network marketing this would not be for you. Most people are too lazy to network...they want something for nothing.

5/25/2010 11:58:22 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from vivileigh:
I agree. Most things that sound too good to be true usually are. I have been with this company for over 6 years and I have found it to be the exception. It is only going to work if you put forth some effort as Mary Poppins doesn't drop anything out of the sky. If you are not interested in network marketing this would not be for you. Most people are too lazy to network...they want something for nothing.

In other words....if you are not a seasoned networker please do not post on this thread. You apparently do not have the experience. Thank you.

5/30/2010 11:15:34 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  

hookt12
Over 1,000 Posts (1,205)
Tehachapi, CA

Quote from vivileigh:

Gates or Warren Buffet.

get into my mailbox....lets discuss this alittle more

6/2/2010 9:44:50 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  

135agent
Duluth, GA

Drive & Integrity of a Tiger Woods? Cheats, Lies, Uses Drugs!!!

Would HerbaLife take him? If so, Then I would Question their Integrity! LOL

[Edited 6/2/2010 9:46:36 AM ]

6/6/2010 6:27:12 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
1in6trillion
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Anniston, AL

Sounds like a lame MLM scheme.

6/12/2010 9:41:28 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  

diablo42
Houston, TX

hola, I replied to your personal ad and now has just viewed your business message and would like to speak and reply in that sector also, name-Dino and number 318-443-8740, happen to be a newbie but am coachable with valid info,I ask questions that are viable to my learning the way I attain knowledge, thanks and have a great week-end, adios

6/14/2010 4:27:08 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

I should have mentioned this sooner. If you are interested, please send me a message thru my contact DH email as I am not on this thread every day. I will contact those of you personally who have already shown an interest up to this date. I would appreciate it if the "negative minded" people refrain from posting on this thread as you apparently lack the education and background; I have a legit home-based business that I take seriously. I doubt if some realize that Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, etc. are also MLM/Network Marketing/Directy Sales companies with up front and residual income.

PS...This was posted prior to the scandal...guess I should have left off the "integrity" for one of the guys. But he still had the drive and determination for the sport.

6/15/2010 2:37:40 PM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
1in6trillion
Over 1,000 Posts (1,059)
Anniston, AL

Quote from vivileigh:
I should have mentioned this sooner. If you are interested, please send me a message thru my contact DH email as I am not on this thread every day. I will contact those of you personally who have already shown an interest up to this date. I would appreciate it if the "negative minded" people refrain from posting on this thread as you apparently lack the education and background; I have a legit home-based business that I take seriously. I doubt if some realize that Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, etc. are also MLM/Network Marketing/Directy Sales companies with up front and residual income.

PS...This was posted prior to the scandal...guess I should have left off the "integrity" for one of the guys. But he still had the drive and determination for the sport.

I agree that Avon, MK, Tupperware, etc are also such industries. However, the person that usually recruits for these companies use the company name in their recruitment efforts. I can't see that you have done that. Will all of your posts, I understand what you are looking for and the type of person you want, but you are trying to recruit based on atypical income amounts. You have not mentioned the company name or provided anyone with information to help them research the job opportunity. I don't know about you or even most of the people online here, but I was always taught (and I do as I'm taught) that one should always research the company that one applies for in order to best understand that company and see if they are a good fit. It is not good for a company to recruit someone who is interested in mainly income in the add and then they burn out because they do not like the company, the industry, or the work. Also, during interviews it always benefits the interview when the applicant can communicate and ask questions regarding in the company with the recruiter/interviewer.

6/16/2010 7:16:34 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from 1in6trillion:
I agree that Avon, MK, Tupperware, etc are also such industries. However, the person that usually recruits for these companies use the company name in their recruitment efforts. I can't see that you have done that. Will all of your posts, I understand what you are looking for and the type of person you want, but you are trying to recruit based on atypical income amounts. You have not mentioned the company name or provided anyone with information to help them research the job opportunity. I don't know about you or even most of the people online here, but I was always taught (and I do as I'm taught) that one should always research the company that one applies for in order to best understand that company and see if they are a good fit. It is not good for a company to recruit someone who is interested in mainly income in the add and then they burn out because they do not like the company, the industry, or the work. Also, during interviews it always benefits the interview when the applicant can communicate and ask questions regarding in the company with the recruiter/interviewer.

Thank you for your input. The company name is FreeLife International. My error in not providing this information earlier but DH did not allow me to add another post at the time I was aware of this since I had already made 2 recent posts.

My initial intent for this post was to find interested networkers and hope they would send me an email thru my DH contact to answer questions and provide more information...as some of you have already done.

While researching online, you will find some listed lawsuits... but not won. Just to get the story correct...the lawsuits were initiated by former representatives who were "fired" by the company for failing to comply with the company policies and procedures. Read between the lines. Both of our owners have sat on the board of the Direct Selling Association (known as the DSA) and ONLY reputable companies are given this honor. We are also a member of the BBB.

I hope this addresses your posted concerns. If you have any others, do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you.

Again....please contact me via my DH email if you have any questions.

6/19/2010 9:47:19 AM Looking For Two Heavy Hitters/Seasoned Networkers. Is This You?  
vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

This post is closed. It is impossible to include everything on a post such as this. Seasoned networkers who wish to contact me may do so by sending me an email thru FB.

Thank you.