Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

We have an overabundance of details these days. gay men austin From speaking about the cause for swiping ideal, to juggling more than delectable food selection, it is time to address the a lot more severe questions. It most likely wasn t a match, so we didn t want to keep spinning our wheels, says Lin. how easy is it to get laid in ibiza This may inform you a lot more about the way somebody thinks and what they wish, Miranda says.

how to have a safe hookup

Even if you re not arranging on moving in together or you are just gonna be BFFs, someone s baseline definition of messy can be super insightful. ukiah classifieds Sex and the City mentioned it would stand for friendship more than males. These are just introduction videos exactly where the site users speak a small about themselves. sniffie com I just genuinely needed to vent about this definitely quick.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 6:28:05 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

professer2

12/3/2007 6:31:49 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

I think Nick's introduction with the hillbilly who had yeller teeth prtty much fits all 3...did ya get any hits with it Nick??

12/3/2007 8:13:03 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

ed2417
Miami, FL

Not sure. I just joined dirtydumbdeadbeats.com and am doing ok.

12/3/2007 8:19:16 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

austinscorpion
Pflugerville, TX

Got to say, don't mind dumb broke women but stinky!!!!!! no matter how much tequila you drink if it stinks!!!!!! hellllll!!! it stinks!!!!

12/3/2007 8:45:41 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

haninra
Salt Lake City, UT

Hygene: yes, I am no saint but I like people who bath more than once a week more than those who dont. and, covering up with scented anything on yourself to fake cleanliness will have me running away...

Employed: shrug, I am more concerned with not being bankrupted by someone with more needs than means... and I like people who are willing to do for themselve rather than ask for everything from others.

Intelligence: yes, I have a hard time enjoying someones company if I have to explain the meaning of every tenth word or pun.

12/3/2007 9:11:21 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

hot007
Bryant, AL

Hygiene- its a must bath twice a day

Employed- it pays the bills

Intelligence- I think???

12/3/2007 9:24:40 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

requirements.....must have a job...a car.....a roof over head.....and a bath.....and smart enough to have a conversation with.....

12/3/2007 9:25:32 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

well.....YEAH

12/3/2007 9:28:08 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

geo13
Hanover, PA

let see flat broke, smelling like dead fish, and just fell off the turnip truck, naaaaaaaaaaaah i don't think so.

12/3/2007 9:34:50 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

stexasbeauty4u
San Antonio, TX

Clean body, dirty, smart mind!.. Money I have my own.

12/3/2007 9:37:27 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

darthlaidher
Knoxville, TN

nothing like swamp ass in the summer time

12/3/2007 9:46:03 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

dragonflii
Seattle, WA

YES ..nothing worse than body odor or bad breathe..employed ..yes I think a person needs a self worth and working helps with that a purpose in life..intelligence..well to a degree duhhh lmaoooooooooo

[Edited 12/4/2007 12:18:07 AM]

12/3/2007 11:28:28 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

dad2c
Suisun City, CA

All 3 are simple requirements I think,I think if a person noticeably dosen't respect themselves, what is there to expect in a relationship?

12/3/2007 11:30:04 PM Does hygiene, employed and intelligence matter?  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

This can`t be a serious question.Are you serious? Yes all those things mater

Page: 1, 2