Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

HER also has all the most current LGBTQ+ news and content material so you can stay up to date with almost everything taking place in the LGBTQ+ world. michigan dating Right here are the top rated ideas from Tinder on how to have the finest dating app profile. On JSwipe, you enter a short bio, your education, and your age. locanto reno Although lots of users turn to Tinder for casual meet ups, other folks have discovered longterm really like right here.

megapersonals

I told him he had a thing hanging from his nose and he got all defensive and cut the date short. singles in vernon bc Obtaining out what someone s is can aid you get an initial notion of how they matured, or not, into the individual that is chatting with you currently. This question is a greater way of asking your date what they do for a living. fdny speed dating Therefore, no registration rooms for up is necessary to chat on the web at yesichat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/22/2009 5:42:42 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

thisone4u88
Flint, MI

i like stuff like this!

7/22/2009 6:52:09 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

tangerinekiss
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,826)
Anderson, IN

How about,,,

Blink 182

Good Charolette

Sum 41

Greenday

Lit

just to name a few.........
Good rock bands,

7/22/2009 6:54:37 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  
jt_guy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,638)
Queensland
Australia

7/22/2009 6:56:38 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

thisone4u88
Flint, MI

[quoteheader]Quote from jt_guy:[/quoteheader][quote] [/quote]ok this is a lil freaky for me man!but good looken

7/22/2009 7:05:48 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  
jt_guy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,638)
Queensland
Australia

7/22/2009 7:08:29 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

nicgriff
Over 1,000 Posts (1,627)
Dallas, TX

i have one of wayne statics giant purple picks from when they played ozfest so many years ago... i also have the whole bands autograph on a post card when they toured to support wisconsin death trip

7/22/2009 7:10:29 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  
jt_guy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,638)
Queensland
Australia

lucky

7/22/2009 7:12:44 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,467)
Memphis, TN

Well since you posted an all american rejects song, another of theirs: Move Along

Depends how recent rock you want. I like all guns n' roses and most lynyrd skynyrd.

As far as greenday: welcome to paradise, when I come around, longview, redundant, and many more.

7/22/2009 7:15:34 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  
jt_guy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,638)
Queensland
Australia

or how about

7/22/2009 7:25:45 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,467)
Memphis, TN

I took the time to type all of these out. All from my collection of around 1m000 songs I like

red hot chili peppers: soul to squeeze

no doubt: don't speak, sixteen, sunday morning

AC/DC: you shook me all night long, back in black, what do you do for money honey

aerosmith: most songs

bob seger: mainstreet, still the same

bon jovi: always, dead or alive, bed of roses, you give love a bad name

boston: amanda, don't look back, hitch a ride, many others

bryan adams: cute like a knife

the doors: love her madly, light my fire, hello i love you

tom petty: I won't back down, american girl, you don't know hot it feels, something in the air

rolling stones: most songs

guns n' roses: all songs

lynyrd skynyrd: freebird and most other songs

white stripes: you don't know what love is, rag & bone

warrant: Heaven

van halen: Panama, jump, hot for teacher

soundgarden: black hole sun

smashing pumpkins: siva, mayonaise, today, 1979

pink floyd: comfortably numb

poison: every rose has its thorn

ozzy osbourne: dreamer, crazy train

neil young: rockin in the free world

journey: dont dtop believin, wheel in the sky, any way you want it

grateful dead: touch of grey

foreigner: feels like the first time, head games, i want to know what love is

elton john: tiny dancer

eddie money: baby hold on, take me home tonight

elvis: most songs

fleetwood mac: most songs, but especially little lies and go your own way.

avett brothers: die, die, die, at the beach, distraction 74, go to sleep, many others

the cars: you might think, just what I needed

quarterflash: harden my heart

billy idol: dancing with myself

7/22/2009 7:37:06 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

singlesoccermom
Over 1,000 Posts (1,248)
Sophia, NC

I always loved this song but I think I like the cover better

7/22/2009 7:54:14 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

thisone4u88
Flint, MI

thanks i have over a 100 songs wrote down!

7/23/2009 10:14:54 AM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

krista_21
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,083)
Louisa, KY

Bobaflex- Home and Better Than Me

Serj Tankin-Empty Walls

Avenged Sevenfold- Every song they've every had

Chevelle- Red and I Get It

Hurt- Wars

Tantric- Down and Out

Red- Death of Me

Saliva- Always, Rest in Pieces, How Could You

Shinedown- I Dare You, Sound of Madness

Soil-Halo

Three Days Grace- All songs.

Breaking Benjamin-Diary of Jane, Cold

Crossfade- Colors

Smile Emply Soul- Bottom of the Bottle, Silhouttes

Those are just a few of my favs... Midnight covered the 80's pretty good, so I didn't bother with that.

7/23/2009 10:28:29 AM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

sleepwalker666
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Evansville, IN

f**k rock dude, you should go straight to metal...secondhand serenade sucks d*ck theyre not rock at all you f**kin idiot

7/23/2009 10:41:14 AM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

n_1_c_k
Richmond, TX

Ignore Sleepwalker. Everyone's got their own taste. If rock is what you're into, then go for it... Metal/Grunge/Screamo is the stupid stuff. lol. Youn can't even hear what they say most of the time. You know why? Cause they CAN'T sing. So all they do is scream and yell into a microphone. Rediculous. I don't see how people can even call that MUSIC.

Linkin Park, Staind, Seether, Skillet, Casting crowns, My Chemical Romance, Hinder, Nickelback, etc......

7/23/2009 12:33:53 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

sleepwalker666
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Evansville, IN

this f**kin nick dude cant even spell let alone possibly know what good music is....for f**ks sake he compaired screamo to metal...although he is a f**kin stupid ass, he brings a good point, screamo does suck they cant sing and its not music...but take f**kin linkin park and cannibal corpse and see where all the real overall talent lies...metal everytime, you plead your shitty music case and ill plead metal, and ill win everytime

7/23/2009 12:36:41 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

krista_21
Louisa, KY

Quote from sleepwalker666:
this f**kin nick dude cant even spell let alone possibly know what good music is....for f**ks sake he compaired screamo to metal...although he is a f**kin stupid ass, he brings a good point, screamo does suck they cant sing and its not music...but take f**kin linkin park and cannibal corpse and see where all the real overall talent lies...metal everytime, you plead your shitty music case and ill plead metal, and ill win everytime

Wtf why do you get so rude over someone just asking a question? Everyone has their own style of music. There is no need for you to try and shove your style down someone else's throat. As his first post said, he is just now getting into rock. So instead of being a d*ck why not try to help the dude out.

7/23/2009 12:50:01 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

sleepwalker666
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Evansville, IN

uh humn...here is my contribution

here are the artist to listen to
3 Inches of Blood
Abigail Williams
Alice Cooper
All that Remains
Arch Enemy
As I Lay Dying
At the Gates
Atrocity
Black Dahlia Murder
Black Label Society
Breaking Wheel
Buckethead(instrumental)
Burzum
Cannibal Corpse
Children of Bodom
Chimaira
the Clash
Clutch
Cradle of Filth
Dethklok
Dimmu Borgir
Eternal Tears of Tomorrow
the Faceless
Fireball Ministry
God Forbid
Graveworm
Hammerfall
HeavenShallBurn
Helltrain
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Killswitch Engage
Lamb of God
Manowar
Megadeth
Metallica
Misery Signals
Misfits
Municipal Waste
Norther
Overkill
Pantera
Quiet Riot
Ramones
RATT
Revolution Mother
Sentenced
Sepultura
Shadows Fall
Stratovarius
Testament
Trivium
Unearth
Viking Skull
Warmen
Yngwie Malmsteen

[Edited 7/23/2009 12:52:04 PM PST]

7/23/2009 12:51:39 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

krista_21
Louisa, KY

I knew you had it in ya sleepwalker..

7/23/2009 12:54:04 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

sleepwalker666
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Evansville, IN

Quote from krista_21:
I knew you had it in ya sleepwalker..

XD the f**kin shit was like a paragraph...had to go in a manipulate it with some line break html

7/23/2009 12:55:10 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

krista_21
Louisa, KY

Lol I saw that....I was struggling to read it....you've done good grass hopper...I feel retarded today.

7/23/2009 12:56:46 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

sleepwalker666
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Evansville, IN

if you watch that video i posted....im on my friends phone, standing in line waiting for doors to open to see them

7/23/2009 1:01:13 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

krista_21
Louisa, KY

Ahh to much for me...Maybe if they'd slow it down a bit. But I couldn't understand it lol. Have fun at the concert though. It's been awhile I need to go to one myself.

7/23/2009 1:04:38 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

sleepwalker666
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Evansville, IN

Quote from krista_21:
Ahh to much for me...Maybe if they'd slow it down a bit. But I couldn't understand it lol. Have fun at the concert though. It's been awhile I need to go to one myself.

thats what makes them goodis playing so fast the strings and drum skins nearly break...also known as shredding, which only metal muscians can do

cannibal corpse tonight...black dahlia murder saturday...journey, yes 'thee' journey...aug 22nd, children of bodom sept 27 and in flames/3inches of blood sept 30th...

anyways, cannibal corpsewhen headlining like tonight w/ killswitch engage...they bring out a live pig and slit its throat, then hang it should be rad

[Edited 7/23/2009 1:06:01 PM PST]

7/23/2009 1:06:40 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

krista_21
Louisa, KY

I would kill to see Journey..

I've never stopped believing...lol.

7/23/2009 1:08:46 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

sleepwalker666
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Evansville, IN

well miss krista, journey is playing at freedon hall in louisville! on the 22nd so check into it

7/23/2009 1:12:23 PM iv been getting into rock and stuff so can someone help me find songs!  

krista_21
Louisa, KY

Ohh I know...I've already looked it up...But Louisville is almost 5 hours away from me...My car would laugh at me if I tried to take it that far.