Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

There is no more quickly way to make me feel like I m failing at life than to ask me why I m single. newfoundland hook up When participants know every single other these responses are best heard by all participants including the facilitator. After the dust settled I realised I hadn t dealt with the demons which came with cancer. chicago tranny , 9 Out of ten Americans Are Comprehensive Wrong About This Thoughts Blowing Truth.

absolute hookup app

Just memorize a few of these inquiries, and you ll have an effortless list of factors to talk abouton the initial date. fayetteville ar hook up It s critical, especially on a severe dating internet site, that you take the time to make your written presentation as superior as it can be, and reveal your correct self honestly and cautiously. Maybe we really should have a romantic corner of sorts, here madison tardif onlyfans I can not explain the anger I felt it was like I d been robbed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/23/2009 12:41:56 PM blogging,asnd comments  

catsmam76
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

There is a growing group of us that read and comment on lots of blogs. I would like to have a way to see what blogs I have commented on so I can go back to see what others say,and post some more.

7/23/2009 5:32:54 PM blogging,asnd comments  
alabamabelle31
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,516)
Mobile, AL

He is right. We comment on so many blogs its hard to remember which ones that we have commented on so that we can go back to them

7/23/2009 6:15:29 PM blogging,asnd comments  

flirty_me_1
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,606)
Chattanooga, TN

When I comment on a blog from someone not on my friend list. I make that profile a favorite, then you can see under the favorites by your friends group. You can see the new blog and keep up with it that way.

Just a thought that helped me..until something better or easier comes along. Permission is not needed for you to favor them.

Try it with mine or someone you want to see. It will show you the new threads and the blogs of that person.

Not your post, but you will know maybe..

8/4/2009 8:05:37 PM blogging,asnd comments  
bklynbabi
Brooklyn, NY

but if you put everyone of these people on ur friends list that wud just be crazy, i agree with you catsman totally & have complained bout this myself

8/4/2009 8:47:54 PM blogging,asnd comments  

20laura
Santee, CA

A blog can be commented for so many months before it is locked. Also, the Original person can delete the Blog anytime they want.. It's not worth the hassle of adding another's blog to another's profile when commenting, like forums and such.

8/4/2009 8:52:49 PM blogging,asnd comments  

20laura
Santee, CA

A blog can be commented for so many months before it is locked. Also, the Original person can delete the Blog anytime they want.. It's not worth the hassle of adding another's blog to another's profile when commenting, like forums and such.

The best anyone might do to remember what blogs commented on is what Flirty said.

8/17/2009 1:36:51 PM blogging,asnd comments  

waltaz
Coolidge, AZ

I wish that when I write a comment to a blog, I'd like to see the white spaces included. A blank line when I hit 'Enter'.

9/11/2009 2:51:57 AM blogging,asnd comments  

ctprincess
Danbury, CT

Quote from bklynbabi:
but if you put everyone of these people on ur friends list that wud just be crazy, i agree with you catsman totally & have complained bout this myself

Even when you have people on your friends list, not all of their posts can be seen. It seems to disappear into limbo somewhere. I know that I have tried to see many of your's and Tom's and Cats comments/blogs and not all of them come up. Tom has mentioned the same thing about my comments as well.

9/11/2009 9:50:50 AM blogging,asnd comments  
bklynbabi
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from ctprincess:
Even when you have people on your friends list, not all of their posts can be seen. It seems to disappear into limbo somewhere. I know that I have tried to see many of your's and Tom's and Cats comments/blogs and not all of them come up. Tom has mentioned the same thing about my comments as well.

That is absolutly true, the "Friend" message board can get full & then only some quotes appear & you can't even keep track opf people who are on your friends list. Additionally, this site has a limit 2 how many people you can add the your friends list anyway, & why shud we be forced 2 add someone as a friend just 4 the sake of keeing track of blogs? Things cud be simple if the feature of checking past blogs was incuded. Cats you are absolutly right!

9/11/2009 10:10:45 AM blogging,asnd comments  
bklynbabi
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from 20laura:

The best anyone might do to remember what blogs commented on is what Flirty said.

What does the fact that a blog is locked after a matter of time have 2 do with weather we have ezy access 2 check them?
Or the fact that op can take down a blog? seem to be different topics altogether.
"The best that can be done" is 4 site to look into what they will do 2 let us see our past comments since I've seen this request pop up everywhere in the blogs & even in the forums.
We shud do what flirty said? REMEMBER WHERE ALL OUR PAST BLOGS COMMENTS ARE? Jeeeeesh, can't even remember what i ate 4 dinner last week!!!!!!!!!!!