Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide forum

Yeah, there s usually a possibility the person you are meeting is a serial killer, rapist or each, but with that type of viewpoint I feel one is going to miss out on numerous opportunities in life. christian singles in huntsville al Everyday millions of single adults, worldwide, go to on line dating sites. I d say that someplace more than 60% of messages I ve sent led to a very first date, and I ve had a lot of perfectly normal girls message me first. www adultsearch The web site employs anything known as behavioral matchmaking technology to help singles come across compatible people that may possibly equate to a match made in heaven.

top legit hookup apps

Pray dua for Allah swt to bless you with a muslim man who is for you as he is the only 1 who knows your story. oahu personal classifieds I went on a date to a fancy French restaurant this guy chose, where the waitresses essentially spoke French. Absolutely never ask all of these on the web dating concerns just before you have met in person! Select your battles and save one thing for the initially date. free hookup sites like craigslist We do like it for non straight people today, although, due to the fact they do get the classic dating encounter without having any bottlenecks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 8:22:01 PM Older women who want younger men  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

Younger men rock. My last guy was 35. I enjoyed the energy. not to say that older men can't do it still but I like a good active guy who is alive and packs a punch

12/5/2007 8:27:05 PM Older women who want younger men  

asinglemom78
Goldthwaite, TX

dated a younger man sex was good maturity sucked felt like i was raising another kid but i would do it again for the sex ONLY

12/5/2007 8:33:39 PM Older women who want younger men  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

Asinglemom if your only in it for sex then I will be the first to admit younger can out do me.. However they really dont know how to please a woman. With that takes time JMO

12/5/2007 8:33:55 PM Older women who want younger men  

angelordevil
Manassas, VA

Pirate------------ darling

How long can u last ???

12/5/2007 8:37:51 PM Older women who want younger men  

preflopphenom
Butler, NJ

lol, funny ass shit. I just wanted a nice cougar in jersey and this is what the topic turns too!

12/5/2007 8:49:38 PM Older women who want younger men  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

yeah and to all the 20 somethings hitting up on the sex thing thinking they can teach an older woman a thing or two...they just have not got the experince so how can the real young ones be any good. So perhaps I will stick up for the older guy now and say he has the ability to please with his experience.

12/5/2007 8:55:10 PM Older women who want younger men  

sweettater1001
North Fort Myers, FL

Thanks Life, I needed that. There is a difference in just f*cking and making good love.

12/6/2007 1:09:50 AM Older women who want younger men  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

hours, angel. but i'm not as young as i used to be.

and that's true, tater. the captain takes your point. it's a valid one!

but sometimes wenches want to be loved, and sometimes they just want to be f*cked.

btw, after a quadruple bypass, an hour aint too shabby, dude. meant no disrespect.

[Edited 12/6/2007 1:17:28 AM]

12/6/2007 4:12:57 AM Older women who want younger men  

sweettater1001
North Fort Myers, FL

12/6/2007 4:44:33 AM Older women who want younger men  

angelordevil
Manassas, VA

no pirate -- I want to be made loved too--

u know the strawberries/cool whip kissing or caressing of the body

I want that first, then the ultimate love making..

I don't want to be f*%^*& I want to be made LOVE TO !!!

12/6/2007 4:50:40 AM Older women who want younger men  

sweettater1001
North Fort Myers, FL

Keep talking

12/6/2007 5:27:59 AM Older women who want younger men  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

If I could meet a man my age who could keep up with me, sexually, energy-wise and emotionally, I would go for it. That is becoming increasingly hard to find.I was in two relationships with men in their late 40's (very attractive men) who could not keep up. All they wanted to do was go down on me. So, what now? Do I need to lower my age range to 30's? I prefer men 40-55, which is still much younger than myself. My quest is to find a man who is still capable of having regular intercourse, regardless of his age, and of maintaining a normal relationship, and who knows how to really romance a woman. I refuse to go below 35, but I can see why women are looking for men younger and younger.

12/6/2007 6:53:22 AM Older women who want younger men  

kofosho
Granger, IN

man, i agree, i want to f*ck a MILF so bad
ohsojuicy looks pretty inticing to me

12/6/2007 7:02:16 AM Older women who want younger men  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

Ladies..if you feel that younger men are more energetic and therefore more exciting in bed, would you say that same for younger women..OR>>when it comes to younger women..all older women would rather say that they make love and not sex and this is why older women are better?

12/6/2007 7:25:24 AM Older women who want younger men  

whopper1
Pahrump, NV

Hey all...I'm 55..I'm just warmin up at 4 hrs...I like em to last all night..dosnt
matter what age you are...as long as yer not dead...age has nothin to do with it...
some just cant hang...

Page: 1, 2, 3