Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

trap hookup site

Yesichat is not like an official assistance you can flirt, send them, no registration, you had been onto something. asian women dallas tx This invite was sent on Saturday afternoon. Common and even marrying our community is a social networking and places are listed last 50 posts. get laid in costa rica Dating sites and apps are numerous nowadays and asking someone about their favourite web site will elicit a response as special as the particular person themselves.

skipthegames one night stands

That is if you effectively got by means of the very first date. 100 free online dating sites in hong kong Dating app users are also increasingly looking for deeper connections rather than casual encounters, Carbino said. Clearly stating those boundaries and expectations is a essential step in producing confident the connection is healthy and ideal for you. where to go now that craigslist is gone Couples who met online in the dinosaur days of the world wide web — like the early 2000s — are nevertheless going strong, thanks to good scrolling and decades of building equivalent values.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 9:56:32 PM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

asinglemom78
Goldthwaite, TX

my ex husband had an affair with a relative of mine how can i trust men again

12/5/2007 10:06:19 PM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

bl8ant
Amsterdam
Netherlands

ya can't....i'm sorry this happened to you.

from now on whatever you do with men , be it on your terms or basta ...out the door...that way it does not matter whether you trust them or not...you walk in with eyes wide open !!

good luck girl

12/6/2007 6:53:08 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

mr_passion_2009
Texarkana, TX

well for one asinglemom all of men is not like that and if you judge all men on something another man did is to me totally worng pluse you have to looking deep into a man heart try to see has attention cause for one the way men do women i think is deeply worng and it mess up the chance for a good man that is willing to peove himself

12/6/2007 7:02:43 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

wink1649
Ramseur, NC

hi girl been there done that and yes you can overcome it and will but you must understand its not a trust issue with the man its one with yourself cuz thats the one you have to trust..yourself...be true to yourself and trust yourself to make the right desions and everything will come out alright and always remember we all are human and all make mistakes and if we dont keep trying to find happiness then we live our lives lonely so give another man a try he might be the one for you

12/6/2007 7:05:22 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

It just takes time because you have to treat every man as an individual, they don't all cheat there are a lot of good men out there, just be cautious but don't shut them all out for the ignorance of just one..... good luck

12/6/2007 7:32:01 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

You know what... I had a conversation with someone about this just this morning.

I too was cheated on and here is my perspective....

Life is too short to spend my time wondering if someone is faithful to me or not. If I don't feel good in a relationship then it is time to move on. If they cheat on me then they were never worth my time to begin with. I will not spend time checking up on someone or "wondering" if they are talking to someone else. It will eventually come to light because all things do and when it does I will say "thanks for the ride" gotta go. Knowing in my heart that I am a good woman and there is someone out there who will appreciate me fully.

I just refuse to spend even 1 day of my life wondering if someone is faithful. I won't falsely accuse someone because it isn't fair to them or me and you can't control people, places or things. Either they will be faithful or they won't but either way it is thier choice. I just have to decide what to do about it if they chose not to be and for me that would be to move forward with my life because any other decision would be cheating myself!

12/6/2007 7:33:49 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

Good reply Crazy

12/6/2007 7:41:23 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Thanks Kelly... i seem to be full of honesty these days! lol....

12/6/2007 8:26:44 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

Like the above people said, not all men cheat. I don't cheat, so much so that I slept on a couch for the last 3 years of my marriage, and went without sex for 2 years. The last 3 years, I had sex all of 3 times. Even though I was flat our miserable and lonely, I still kept faith. She on the other hand had been cheating on me, with 2 people I thought were friends no less.
Trust me hon, women cheat just like men. Yet I still find myself to be a trusting guy that just wants someone of his own to hold every day, steal kisses from, wake up to, and explore life with. You just need to realize what a great person you are, and that you deserve nothing but the best, and it will come to you.

Hugs

12/6/2007 8:35:08 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

you cant.....sorry

12/6/2007 8:36:47 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

lol...oh shit I thought u ment him...lol

12/6/2007 8:40:36 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

your ex husband is not the rest of humanity . and you cant judge all men for the actions of one . get over it and move on . and if i were you id kick that reletives ass

12/6/2007 8:45:11 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Been where you are...not relatives but every friend I had and my best on which I thought was family....

But although I probably won't go the 100% with anybody especially right off the bat...I have done that so many times and ended up on the shitty end of that stick. But, it is not fair to myself or the man/men that I meet to punish them for something they had no part in. It's a hard thing not to do...But the trust has to be the foundation or the structure won't last...

What I have decided is to give them the benefit of the doubt and the T R but they have to earn the U S T.

12/6/2007 10:58:49 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

bl8ant
Amsterdam
Netherlands

trust is a set up

period.

it's not about being suspicious that someone will lie or be deceitful

it's about taking responsibility for yourself and the other in a kind way..

people are human
shit happens
people lie for a million reasons some good some not

i don't trust anyone i allow them to present themselves with the benefit of the doubt, with an open heart
and
with EYES WIDE OPEN

allow is the key word here

to trust is to set them up to live up to my concepts , my pictures,
well human beings are not little robots that mind every rule....in case you haven't noticed
so why expect them to be now?? just because he/she promised???

rather than believe that they will keep a promise i just allow the relationship it's space, if it becomes apparent that
my lover has another interest we would make our choices after a healthy discussion,
i have done this myself, the circumstances were favorable for it , when i returned from my tour he was finished with her anyway.

Later....... to make a long story short, i was midwife to his wife for both their children and i love her
like a sister...

if you are sincere...and creative..and willing to realize it...love likes to play dress up...she changes costumes and gets naked and wears comfortable slippers and sometimes plays with fire...but no matter what... love dictates the course
it's length is as big as your imagination.

but dump the trust set up...it just makes it so much more messy....

12/6/2007 11:18:52 AM i have trust issues how do i overcome  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

There are trustworty men out there. You'll have to get over it or you'll be single forever. Its hard to believe that a relative would screw you over like that. That's just wrong in so many ways. He's probably even cheeted on you with one of his own relatives. Sounds like a real dirtbag. Guys like him make it real hard for those "goodguys" to get a break. I hope you'll be able to start you next relationship with all this behind you. That's where it needs to be. If not, that poor guy is gunna have a hell of a time. Hope there's SMILES in your future!

Ultimately you will have to trust again. Those damb private eyes to follow your mate around all the time are just to expensive.

p.s. If you ever get near your husband again, CUT HIS BALLS OFF!

[Edited 12/6/2007 11:57:13 AM]

Page: 1, 2