Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

But if I was to take this on the web point seriously, then I wasn t going to devote time going on dates with guys who weren t the ideal guy for me. hartford hook up After seeing each and every other for over two years, they knew they were excellent for a single a further and got married. For other folks, it is meant ending things for the reason that the logistics just did not function out. cityxguide fargo I produced a profile on Bumble with photos of my bald head and believed, I ve got hard enough skin if I never get any likes back , but I truly get a comparable amount of matches, it just filters out the dross.

nsa casual hookup

Alternatively of waiting for your match to make the very first move, Bumble makes it mandatory that women initiate conversation immediately after matching, giving them only a 24 hour window as incentive. how to hook up in the villages You can say that it s the similar IRL in terms of girls getting a lot more interest than males. She decided to remain and have a glass of wine when waiting yet another 20 minutes. indianapolis bedpage They say, ‘The very first impression is the final impression .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/6/2007 3:55:28 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Most people.. after that first meeting.. will often give clear signals as to if they would like a second meeting.. but sometimes, they are very unclear.
I invited a guy from here to come to my hometown and spend some time ( he stayed in a hotel) He was a total whiner lol
When he told me that he would have to go home a day early ( problems with kids) I'm sure he saw the relief on my face. I quickly helped him to pack.. practically pushed him to his car and shoved his ass in lol. He sorta picked up on this and asked me if I really wanted to see him again I explained I had a nice time but felt we were not compatable.
What signs do you look for to know if the other person is not interested in a second meeting?

12/6/2007 4:05:16 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

When I stick the post it note on his forehead with a huge "L" written on it...
because all he could discuss was sex
because all he could discuss was his ex
because all he could discuss was his job
because all he could discuss was himself

[Edited 12/6/2007 4:15:42 PM]

12/6/2007 4:05:24 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

If, upon the very first instant of physically seeing me, she does not smile broadly and kindly, experience tells me there is no "chemistry" for her, and further time together will be mutually wasted.......... That is my read on this, Ms. True....

12/6/2007 4:09:40 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

When they cut the meeting short like what happened to you!
When they act like they did me a complete "favor" in honoring me with their presence
When they can't laugh and enjoy whatever even if we both know it's not a connection of sorts.
When they expect things they shouldn't
When they're rude, whiny, snobbish and unable to enjoy the moment!

12/6/2007 4:09:41 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Dave.. I think that is a pretty good sign to go by. I think we all look for that sign the moment we meet

12/6/2007 4:12:07 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Actually this guy called for about 2 weeks asking to give it another try. You can only be polite for so long before ya hafta get rather rude.. which worked with him. The guy has 5 teenagers and they must of called 15 times a day! I sure knew where the kids got their whining from!

12/6/2007 4:12:37 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

I,ve only met one woman so far. Thought I'd be able to tell by the look in her eyes. After we finished dinner and were leaving I didn't think she was interested in me, but then she asked me to call her later. I've seen her five times in the last couple of months and I STILL can never read her.

12/6/2007 4:15:06 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Ok do tell tru..who was the whiner?

12/6/2007 4:16:41 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Moose.. there are just some people that can't be read it seems
And Nancy? No way am I saying!

[Edited 12/6/2007 4:17:01 PM]

12/6/2007 4:16:43 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

The number of phone calls speaks of desperation of a sort on his part. I know of no mature person who desires to be involved in situations sending strong signals of desperation.

Experience speaks to me that there almost always is that initial "Spark" that starts the fire.........long term, or not.

12/6/2007 4:18:20 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

But Tru, I wanta be able to read her, dammit!

12/6/2007 4:19:30 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I don't know what his reasoning was to call me constantly like that for 2 weeks. It's like it just didn't register to him that I really wasn't interested. Finally.. after 2 weeks of calls, he finally said " Well, I give up then" But then sent me one last email just to make sure I wasn't interested

12/6/2007 4:19:48 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

emt854
Appleton, WI

I agree Dave desperation is a big turn off.

12/6/2007 4:20:30 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

HELLO!

12/6/2007 4:22:26 PM Signs of an unhappy first meeting  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

guys, i have this big ole crystal ball i'm selling pretty cheap. i was going to sell it on ebay, but i'll give ya'll first shot!!

You look deeply into the glass and it gives you a clear shot of reading a woman. It depends on where she stands while you are peering through the glass, but if you move it around a bit, it changes. haha

peace

Page: 1, 2, 3