Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Irrespective of whether it be a single question or multiple, you decide on specifically how many people today are permitted to skip. ukiah hookup When nerves get the much better of you on a initially date, you can speak unthinkingly and say anything embarrassing. Hulu and ESPN+ have partnered to make reside sports and events from ESPN+ available to watch on Hulu. omegle para niƱos fernanfloo If you need flirty icebreaker questions for couples these are the ideal concerns you can ask your enjoy interest.

car fun listcrawler

Come and meet other singles at our Match evenings and activities. bristol dating service When in doubt, asking someone for their opinion is a great way to get them talking. These statistics bolster life expertise into the dating equation. best dating apps columbus ohio You are far a lot more likely to wind up seated across from an individual good but underwhelming, with whom you encounter zero chemistry whatsoever.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2007 7:15:34 AM Masturbation  

mj321
Holiday, FL

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY, WEEK, MONTH? SEXAHOLICS... REALLY, HOW OFTEN DO YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT SEX DURING THE DAY? ARE WOMEN WORST THAN MEN??? LADIES, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TOY??? TELL US...

12/7/2007 7:18:22 AM Masturbation  

analalice
Grapevine, TX

Women don't admit it...guys just do it...

12/7/2007 7:24:49 AM Masturbation  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

well sweety ive made it 4 years somehow.theres nothing wrong with it. i would rather pleasure myself than go out and catch something. i aint ashamed to admit it. and my fav. toy is a guys c*ck covered in chocalate.and as far as thinking about wanting sex all the time

12/7/2007 8:06:01 AM Masturbation  

stexasbeauty4u
San Antonio, TX

4 times a day, 28 times a week, 840 times a month.... I do stop for sex...lol

favorite toy....none I like my soft fingertips...

12/7/2007 8:12:22 AM Masturbation  

shadow107
Gilmanton, NH

i have a toy for you!!!!!!!!!

12/7/2007 2:04:27 PM Masturbation  

warmtouch
Lakewood, OH

Well for me I think about sex a couple times a week. I am also not ashamed of saying I masturbate, I have even done it when the guy is here to turn him on. My only toy right now is a vibrator or my fingers. I masturbate about once a week.

12/7/2007 2:11:26 PM Masturbation  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

I have a cute toy I keep under my pillow. A little c*ck shape complete with balls. Would not say I use it often, perhaps 3 times a wk. Do not have a guy to fantasize about right now. When I have a guy I want to be with, I get off thinking of being with him.

12/7/2007 2:11:39 PM Masturbation  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

I think about sex almost all day, but I don't masterbate. I've tried it and couldn't finish sense my arm got tired, plus I have better things to do. now I know you guys probably won't believe that but after I say this you'll understand fully. I'm unable to feel the right side of my whole body including that area so it takes way to long

12/7/2007 2:13:50 PM Masturbation  

ldt
Houma, LA

I think about it often at least a couple times a day. I do Masturbate with my fluorescent pink vibrator...who said I was afraid to tell..

12/7/2007 2:19:04 PM Masturbation  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

I bet I could fill a bath tub in a years time with all the sper....that's personal.

12/7/2007 2:19:46 PM Masturbation  

cjbaker
Decatur, AL

ALL men masturbate, if they say they don't they are a liar. I don't have a schedule or anything, just when I feel like it... don't really keep a count of it. Somedays i do, somedays i don't.

I don't know about others, but if I did it everytime I thought... I'd rub myself raw...lol

12/7/2007 2:31:32 PM Masturbation  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

I think about sex all the time.January 1st will be a year since i have had sex.Damn it