Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookup app

She s a totally free spirit if she prefers a day on the beach. free dating sites in georgia You can in no way go wrong with a lady who has a zest for life! This is 1 of the numerous first date inquiries that help you get to know a girl much better. I am a great deal older than the 20 or 30 a thing this report implies, but these questions would commonly work for any age up to 80 and beyond. vicksburg classified ads Just like that, a enjoyable online dating query has currently got you two talking about factors you appreciate.

hookup websites australia

Asking your match about some thing constructive or silly that happened to them recently frames the conversation in an uplifting way. sandpoint idaho dating Getting friendships / relationships outside EA would diversify your personal believed as effectively as potentially diversifying the pool of individuals interested in EA / EA thinking. You gotta watch out for these ones mainly because they are watching you 24/7. listcrawler panama city I woke up with the worst hangover ever, not certain what had definitely happened.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2007 6:57:47 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

The cat starts to nuggle on your neck and it feels good and you don't want him to stop.

12/7/2007 6:58:28 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

you have forgotten who ties up who first

12/7/2007 7:06:01 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

You can't find the keys to the handcuffs.

12/7/2007 7:08:43 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Your whip is limp lol

oral sex means talking about it

[Edited 12/7/2007 7:25:20 PM]

12/7/2007 7:11:00 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I was going to tell you whips need to be limp silly rabbit, but that's a flogger.

See, it's been a looonggg time.

12/7/2007 7:11:36 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

When you vaguly know what you are talking about.

12/7/2007 7:16:40 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

...... you do not remember that KY jelly has another purpose besides being a lubricant for an enema.....

12/7/2007 7:18:05 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

you just didn't say that !!!!!!!
oh gross.... and so funny.

(ugh, just had a coughing attack from laughing so hard)

[Edited 12/7/2007 7:18:53 PM]

12/7/2007 7:19:26 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Oh My LMAO Now I like that one!!!! When you look at your dogs going at it and it makes you jealous!!!!

12/7/2007 7:23:26 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

I am so glad you lovely ladies enjoyed the KY line..... My wit is usually quick and on the randy side..... Thank you for being so mature.... .and just laughing at and with me.... I need to laugh......desperately....... a lot.

12/7/2007 7:25:33 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Daveware this is a good place for a laugh.

12/7/2007 7:26:54 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

When your cat strolls in after a night out cattin around and brags about it

12/7/2007 7:29:52 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

When you stop shaving

12/7/2007 7:31:11 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Dave, I've caught myself laughing out loud several times this evening and it feel good. Some funny people here. Glad you can join in.

12/7/2007 7:38:13 PM You know it's been a long time when ~~~~~  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

Speaking of dogs........... I knew a friend who said his dog was so smart that the dog understood everything he was saying, telepathically. Further, he said his dog was so smart he could give the dog ten bucks and send him around the block to the local beer store to buy beer.

I thought he was crazy. Next thing I knew he whipped out ten bucks, put it in the dogs mouth and sent him around the block for some beer.

After a half an hour went by, the dog didn't come back, so we went looking for him. After about twenty minutes of walking a few blocks, we both spied his dog down in an alley. The dog was not alone. To our surprise, his dog was "banging" a French poodle!

In plain english, my friend said to his dog, "You have been so loyal and trustworthy all these years! How could you do this to me? You have never disobeyed me before!"

The dog whimpered and barked back a little. I asked my friend, "What did your dog say?"

My friend said the dog answered him saying, "I never had ten bucks before!"

[Edited 12/7/2007 7:48:02 PM]

Page: 1, 2