Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

In January, an Australian hacker exploited a security flaw in Grindr, the mobile app that permits gay and questioning males to find sexual partners nearby through the use of GPS technologies. chicago personal ads He turned to Tinder for social connections when coronavirus restrictions prevented men and women from meeting other folks in London, exactly where he lives. Hinge expenses $19. mynaughtydate You can develop a new account, use search filters, add your photo, and browse the profiles for absolutely free.

www skipthegames

Pop culture has produced binge watching a norm, specifically now that we re just about always at home. loveland classifieds In the site s words, it really is the app that s created to be deleted. PelotonForum. cityxguide central jersey We chatted, but I d discovered not to waste time and to meet in person to verify chemistry.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/11/2009 9:50:32 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (2,668)
Mena, AR

I don't generally live in the doldrums, but today...

Anyway, here's why am posting. I have been divorced for 2 years after a 20 year relationship, and I thought (think?) I was doing really well moving on, making a life and future for myself, dating some, and feeling really ready to meet a great guy. After my last thread about how difficult it is to find a decent guy to date in Arkansas, I have been talking to 3 decent guys, though haven't met any yet. (That is a different thread as a couple disappeared after a couple weeks of chatting, talking and texting.) Anyway, I was feeing better until a coworker mentioned that she and her hubby will have been together 10 years this month and I realized that tomorrow would have been my 20th anniversary. I was feeling a little sad until I had an incident with one of my kids and my mood now goes downhill the closer it gets.

Anyway, how many of you let that stuff get to you and how long does it take you to bounce back? I know in a couple days I'll be back to me, but I'll be cranky for he next day or so...and I work both jobs tomorrow, so that's kinda funny.

Meet singles in your area, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/13/2009 9:40:29 AM Just when you think you have moved on...  

dyezah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,401)
North Little Rock, AR

One of my nearest & dearest just celebrated (?) their 14th anniversary. The grass isn't always greener on either side I'm afraid. One day @ a time, chica.

8/13/2009 10:20:37 AM Just when you think you have moved on...  

arkielady
Austin, AR

Thing get better, but then there will always be times when you feel the sting all over again. Someone told me that they thought that divorce was harder than death. I do not know about that, but with death you know it is final and with divorce you might think all kinds of things, like could I have made it work? Is there a chance we might get back together? And other things that can creep in to keep it on you mind.

Hang in there girl. We love you. Margaret

8/13/2009 8:14:07 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (2,668)
Mena, AR

The doldrums only lasted a day, lol. I got towards the end of my 13 hour day yesterday and decided that this was the LAST day I would allow myself to feel like that about my ex or divorce, etc again, and I started to feel much better.

NEXT!

8/16/2009 9:55:06 AM Just when you think you have moved on...  

dyezah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,401)
North Little Rock, AR

8/17/2009 10:49:46 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  

jbck
Springdale, AR

Quote from katrinasq:
The doldrums only lasted a day, lol. I got towards the end of my 13 hour day yesterday and decided that this was the LAST day I would allow myself to feel like that about my ex or divorce, etc again, and I started to feel much better.

NEXT!

Good idea!

8/29/2009 10:23:58 AM Just when you think you have moved on...  

williewantsyou
Fort Smith, AR

Down days can be a caused by many things for any single or div poerson....
I wake each morning, an focus first on my little things, make coffee, hit potty, do shower, turn on radio , check emails, drink coffee , then an only then I think about "Today" an realize its a great day just waiting to be comsummed and enjoyed but you must watch for those little joys sounds of the birdsm laughter of some child, that loving look from your dog saying "will ya pet then feed me?" an great every person you see that day with a smile an really warm "Hello" and just see try that one day you'll see

But I hate being down an when it trys so hard to get on me i fight it off thats my point
Your life matters way too much to allow depressions to steal any minute joys or happoness
So SMILE an be as happy as you can as when life is over they dont give you a re-do or a do overs
I say "BRING IT BABY" and lets have fun

9/5/2009 1:07:44 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  
wildcatpurple
El Dorado, AR

Never! I have been divorced for 7 plus years, and I have not the slightest wish to be back with my ex husband. Howver, we are women. We have emotions! I am at the point now where 95% of the time I live my life confident in the knowledge that I am so much better off by myself than with someone that would cheat on me. It's those odd times, like getting an invitation to a 50 year wedding anniversary, that make me feel sad, cheated. It will get better everyday. Live for what makes you happy, what you know is important. It makes those uck times seem so insignificant.

9/5/2009 4:35:58 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  

auntwee56
Rogers, AR

There's a reason ya'll aren't still together. Remember to be thankfull for the little things each day like a sun rise and sun set., A friend of mine put it to me this way: Was really sad that i couldn't afford a pair of shoes until i met someone who didn't have any feet. MAKES YA STOP AND GO HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

9/5/2009 10:06:24 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  
penny132
Pocahontas, AR

I am so sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Statistics say it takes half the time you were together to actually get over someone....but i dont know if I believe that. I was married for almost thirteen years and divorced for two and i can honestly say I am starting to get over him. I sincerely hope you have a better day tomorrow.

9/7/2009 4:45:45 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  

okiemt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,071)
Ardmore, OK

I know, I have those pity parties too...not much fun though. I think they are somewhat necessary though cause it sure feels good when you get out of being "down in the dumps". Like you survived again!

[Edited 9/7/2009 4:46:04 PM PST]

9/7/2009 10:09:17 PM Just when you think you have moved on...  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (2,668)
Mena, AR

Yes, it did feel good when I picked myself up and decided "never again". It's not like I want to be with him; it was more that "cheated" feeling...what could have been kind of thing. I'm glad it was a short lived mood.

9/8/2009 6:10:28 AM Just when you think you have moved on...  

ok1954
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,546)
Okmulgee, OK

Hopefully each time you have those "down" feelings, the down time grows shorter and shorter. Soon he will just be something to laught at.
I now can sit back and think about those times with him, only the good ones, and they are nice thoughts, things we did, or things he said, and some things he even taught me. Good and bad.

It does get better. Promise.

Have a nice day today, and laugh out loud.