Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

Tinder is an app primarily based on the internet dating service. portland single girls I thought 2020 was going to be the year I go out all the time, holidays, hobbies, and then BoOm I discover my Prince Charming. Generally the answer to Should really EAs date every single other? is If they feel like it , but they answer to Need to we feel a lot more about EAs dating every single other? is No . locanto new hampshire Give us a attempt when you re prepared for some thing actual.

gay hookup now

Right after all, you suffered by way of your marriage for a extended time. crossett singles 99, with out totally free trial. If you want to know irrespective of whether or not you re compatible with your date, you greater get started finding out all about the personality types. dog licks bbw We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/8/2007 4:03:35 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Play with my hair when I'm sleepy
Ride the shopping cart in the parking lot
Water balloon fights
roller skate
Catch snow flakes on my tongue
Stick my tongue out at people
Take a running start and slide across the ice in my shoes
sliding across floor in my socks
suck spaghetti noodles--- slurp!

12/8/2007 4:07:44 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

helloeyes
Enfield, NH

mostly not act my age lol...

12/8/2007 7:37:09 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Skip rope.
Dance in the house.
Play with makeup.
Break open an Oreo Cookie.
Play my music loud.
Eat the toppings of a piece of pizza first, then the dough.

12/8/2007 8:39:36 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I still like to walk in the rain, and jump into puddles. love sledding, and snow angles, and building a snowman( tried a snow woman once, the parts would not stay)

12/8/2007 10:03:41 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

All the above and cartwheels- it really impresses my daughters friends that I can still do cartwheels!

12/8/2007 10:24:17 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

robert007
Orlando, FL

Eat spinich.....

12/8/2007 10:28:15 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

Haven't tried cartwheels in years! But I do still hug my dog like I would when I was a kid! Guess I always was a touchy feeling and hugging kinda guy.

12/8/2007 10:50:06 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Play Basketball
Ride my bike
ride horses
talk on the phone to my girlfriends
play cards
play board games
eat popcicles and still eat the red ones first
play music loud then and now
still love rock and roll just the oldies now

12/9/2007 6:35:44 AM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

laugh.

12/9/2007 11:24:56 AM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I still walk through puddles of water:

dunk my cookies in my milk:

talk on the phone for hours sometimes:

say--what the heck,let's do it!!!

backed into a car a few days ago--lol:

still talk baby talk to my gr-gr-kids:

love popsicles and eat the orange m&m's first:

Dance in my home or almost anywhere:

Hug my teddy bear good-night:

Kiss my hubby's pic,and tell him I love him:

12/9/2007 12:03:16 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

slide on the floor in my socks!!!
learning and growing in my faith
Pray
ready to fall in love
dance to the newest music in my bedroom
sing with my hairbrush
read about history
don't retain much of what I read... then and now... but enjoy it more now
eat the purple pops first
make snowmen, snow forts and snow angels
go out in the yard in my "panties" in a warm summer rain
soak in the bath... now a jacuzzi
sleep under the stars in August
go out and play with my friends
play board games - candyland, shutes and ladders - trivia pursuit
ride my bicycle
pull my wagon
play with puzzles
color in coloring books
read children's books
laugh, laugh, laugh at myself
play with playdough
draw stick men
Have a "tea party" with my friends and often with my grandchildren
make snow cones... mud pies... build sand castles
look at his picture and wonder what it will be like to be with him

Very therapeutic tru, forgot how young I am.

12/9/2007 2:10:15 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Drink milk instead of water.
Love a double decker peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Try and rrown the taste of liver in ketchup. (Ketchup was invented to sell liver.)
Over do it when I am playing.
Laugh until my stomach hurts.
Sing with the radio.
Enjoy a drive anywhere to see anything.
And, I don't want to play if I don't at least have an outside chance at winning.
Wonder at God's creation.
Wonder what I am going to do when I grow up.

Oh, forgot! And play with Legos.. They did not have them when I was kid, so I am making up for lost time. Played with them with my kids and hope to do so with my grand kids, if my kids will ever get busy! (Nobody is married yet so I can wait, a little while.)

[Edited 12/9/2007 2:15:01 PM]

12/9/2007 3:49:15 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

Slide on the floor with my socks on
Eat popsciles (banana is my favorite)
Ride a bike and should do it more often

That's it so far. I like this thread. I have learned I'm not the only adult who slides on the floor with their socks on. (My dogs start barking when I do that). I am also considering purchasing a pair of ice skates. A new ice skating rink just opened up in my area and that is one I could do solo. I would also roller skate but feel you really need a partner for this one. Unfortunately my wife's physical handicaps prevent her from doing this acivity.

12/10/2007 2:06:47 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

atlanticmist
East Taunton, MA

Love riding my bike,fishing,ice cream and no more toy trucks I"ve got a real one!

12/10/2007 2:17:47 PM What things do you still do as an adult that you did as a kid?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Watch out youngins.. we are from from dead here!!!

Page: 1, 2