Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler com

People can behave really differently in distinctive settings. sonoma county singles groups I ve shared practicalfirst date tipsin lots of of my articles, so I know exactlyhow to get a girlfriend. Tried on line, but it is not extended ahead of the males get to asking me for cash. zoey d antonio onlyfans It provides them the opportunity to dig into the specifics of their job, rather than just dashing off their job title and moving on to a thing else.

how to find a hookup online

He named shaming females who ask out men on dates, ladies who ask their boyfriends to marry them and quantifying other human beings as high value or low value as uncomfortable . dating in scottsboro al Jon and I knew every other from school in Clacton on Sea, Essex we initially met 25 years ago. They can either prefer not to have any debt at all or choose to leverage their debt by investing. rubmaps thousand oaks Getting two to 5 minute video chats with strangers from places like the Philippines or parts of the was incredible, she mentioned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/8/2007 5:37:16 PM What is YOUR God  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Some people allow things to become there god and I am not talking about them today. I am asking these questions to allow a place to share how we see our relationship with the presence we call God. I use the term God and hope that you can change that term to the one you most often use if it be different than mine. I have many translations of the Bible so I really hope not to have to see it quoted here. If you wish to post here please take a step beyond the religions and answer these questions from a personal and spiritual level.

1. How do you experience the power that is beyond our current ability to understand?

2. Do you believe that the way you see God is the only right way?

3. Is your God Loving or vengeful?

4. Approachable or distant?

5. Do you have to earn God's love or is it always there?

6. Is your God male or Female?

12/8/2007 6:01:59 PM What is YOUR God  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

My Creator is not of flesh so IT has no gender.

It loves its whole creation and delites in it.

Love cannot be earned.

Not at all vengeful as the is a trait of men and not of the Creator.

I do not know is there is a right way to see Creator, but think each has to have their own way to understand.

[Edited 12/8/2007 6:03:32 PM]

12/8/2007 8:45:53 PM What is YOUR God  

gyrannon
Portland, OR

1. How do you experience the power that is beyond our current ability to understand?
I experience that power through Knowledge, History(Real history), Exploring all possibilities, and being respectful to those that believe what they want to believe(Forcing others to believe your beliefs is NEVER the answer, they have to want that belief).

2. Do you believe that the way you see God is the only right way?
No, I do not believe that my god is the only right way.

3. Is your God Loving or vengeful?
Mine is Neutral to all, Never takes sides, Never uses fear to cause others to bow to his/her will, Never will fight for you, Never will tell you to follow something you don't want to, and above all else will never lie( Always remains true to his/her word).

4. Approachable or distant?
If you seek truth, you may approach, but it will be a distant path to follow. In other words the answer is both.

5. Do you have to earn God's love or is it always there?
Always is there and will never change no matter what you do. he/she does not decide your fate, you decide your own( You are your own Judge Jury & Executioner, he/she would rather you decide your path than having he/she decide for you).

6. Is your God male or Female?
He/She Means I have no idea, some things are left undiscovered after all.
And on that subject, in reality there is no way to trully know what gender, race, color, hieght, weight, or even what our god(s) would want. Why? Because if we knew how our God(s) think and look like, then there would b no such thing as "Exploring The Unknown".
Some believe in a god/goddess/Mother/Father/Creator/Devil/Spirit/Prophet and some don't, Just a word of caution to all, never assume you know what your god wants, cause you just might be doing the exact opposite of what he/she wants.

Gyrannon, The Necromancer, The Observer, and The Seeker of Truth

12/8/2007 9:36:17 PM What is YOUR God  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Hi Queen
I agree that God is not male or female and rather than saying niether i think it is both. I can make things but only the female knows what it is like to create from herself. I think we are created in His spiritual likeness and that is both men and women.
I have a friend who works in an office full of women and it makes him cringe to think of God as being anything like his co-workers.
I think we imagine what we need at the time for as GYR said it is the unknown.

[Edited 12/8/2007 9:36:55 PM]

12/8/2007 9:41:19 PM What is YOUR God  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Gyrnonnon Your view is very inclusive. I think if more people were able to suspend their disbelief long enough to see the good in other beliefs this could be a peaceful planet. Thanks for jumping in and discussing all questions.

12/9/2007 3:11:43 AM What is YOUR God  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I do not think I even had an idea about the answers I gave until I started giving them. When I had my 'spiritual experience' the thing I got out of it was all other than LOVE was just details for people to fight over and that is pretty much the way I have lived and looked at it since.

Sometimes wanting too many answers and making everything so complicated has been a stumbling block for me. And the feeling that I came away with after that experience was 'if I remember to love and guide my actions in love, I would be alright'.