Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

You can lastly be the individual you definitely are, in comprehensive security, and focus on acquiring these who have additional in frequent for you. datehookup com personals Hack Spirit is one of the leading authorities delivering sensible and accessible relationship advice. Believe it or not, there s a science to loveā€”and however, it wasn t a thing that was covered in ninth grade biology class. adultlook chattanooga In case dating wasn t challenging enough, our social lives had been upended by the COVID 19 epidemic.

www skipthegames com

Providing them your side of the story, can support both of you to learn about each other. latina dating atlanta Qeep is a no cost mobile application that connects you with your buddies and allows you to make new ones on the web. Share your experiences and assistance out others as well. tallahassee adultlook I am mad about him, but I consider he just sees us just as fantastic close friends.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/8/2007 9:43:09 PM why don't we fix us another drink???  

nextman4u
Stowe, VT

Well geez, I got a bottle o' wine too, well half a bottle now...

12/8/2007 9:48:42 PM why don't we fix us another drink???  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Jack & Coke for me pleeease!

12/8/2007 9:57:28 PM why don't we fix us another drink???  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

I've got 2 bottles of homemade wine...I'll share... I get another bottle every week from a guy that hunts on my land!

12/9/2007 6:54:05 AM why don't we fix us another drink???  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Tequiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiila and a Corona for me please. Then, let's laugh and dance the night away

12/9/2007 7:16:09 AM why don't we fix us another drink???  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Wow a lets get loaded thread... pass the home made wine pls..

12/9/2007 8:28:39 AM why don't we fix us another drink???  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Peach wine for me please. Had this once recently while at a wine tasting. fundraiser event and it was the best ever. Planning to buy a case of it as soon as the snow and ice melts hopefully before xmas so I can give some as gifts.

12/11/2007 7:14:25 AM why don't we fix us another drink???  

catdoll
Saint Charles, MO

time to sober up,see you all next weekend around 9

12/11/2007 7:30:14 AM why don't we fix us another drink???  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Jack or Rum and coke, but I think at 9:30am I think I'll have acup of coffee.

Later, Blu

12/11/2007 7:37:27 AM why don't we fix us another drink???  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I will have a RC Cola and a Moon Pie. I WILL BE THE DESIGNATED DRIVER, LADIES ONLY.

Page: 1, 2, 3