Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free local hookup sites like craigslist

Particularly in the COVID era, on the net is better. speed dating spring hill florida Every single profile on the platform lugs diverse details about the web site user. Plus, it really is a lot better to bounce off and model the basic population when you have people today near and dear to you who think differently. apps like locanto australia SilverSingles has been about for 17 years and is 1 of the oldest dating apps for persons over 50.

megaperosnals

I ve gone out with quite a few men and women but haven t formed a connection. bakersfield dating app It could look like on line dating is straightforward, but what s happening behind the scenes—and your screen—can be confusing and can generally create bizarre outcomes. Lengthy distance dating can be tough and time consuming. gay app sniffle OkCupid is a single of the most effectively known dating web pages and capabilities extensive profiles that other members can thoroughly scan ahead of connecting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 9:25:03 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

I was just wondering about something. When guys post "don't drink", what does that really mean? Does that mean you COULD but choice not to, or that you Don't because you are a recovering alcoholic? Now don't go bashing me here!! BUT, I usually think they must mean they are a recovering alcoholic and I personally have never had an issure with drinking in the past or present. SOOOO....I tend to move along because I don't want to get involved in that issue. I like having a drink or two. Am I reading something into that and missing out on the chance to meet someone very nice??

12/9/2007 9:27:54 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

mom1st
York, SC

I've never thought about it, I guess they could be recovering alcoholics, but I do know some men that just don't drink by choice. However, when I see "smokes ocassionally", the 1st thing that comes to mind is a pot head , but I guess it could be an occasional cigar.

12/9/2007 9:35:40 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

i havent been stagering since july 4th 2006,i did drink 4 beers last weekend that was the first time since july 4th 2006.havnt been to a bar since 1995.

12/9/2007 9:40:02 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

so Lynn, you are one that just chooses not to drink then..hmm...maybe i've always just had a missconception about that. Interesting!

12/9/2007 9:46:18 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

tag1960
Lakeland, FL

I only drink if I'm by-myself or with somebody!!!!

12/9/2007 9:52:53 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Some people don't care for the taste of alcohol. I drink maybe once a year and I just like the sweet drinks. For years I didn't drink at all because it didn't interest me but once I was introduced to White Russians then when I do drink I have one of those. When I see DON'T DRINK I take it two ways: 1) they don't like the taste of alcohol 2) recovering alcoholic.

BTW, my 2nd X put in his profile that he drank ocassionally which is true but he is a weekend binge drinker so one was never enough (alcoholic) and it was the weekend from hell.

I don't read into too much on the drinking unless they put ALL THE TIME. Don't need that

[Edited 12/9/2007 9:54:52 AM]

12/9/2007 9:53:14 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

italian i did all my drinking in my early twentys.

12/9/2007 10:06:02 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applaud anyone who does not drink, even if they have quit for a day.Personally, I have spoke my mind on this subject in the groups thread under substance use in the New Suggestions area.
It is a very lonely life for those who chose not to drink.Most people do and use other drugs.But, if you dont drink, you get LABELED a recovering alchohilic.And its just the way people are.For those of you who drink, I know none of you have any kind of problem at all.But, it always amuses me, why do you drink?Oh to be socialable, oh to relax.
It is a self medication practice and after two drinks, you are not the same person.One is high and one is not.I dont consider myself an Alcoholic, thats why I cant go to an AA meeting and stand up to say, "Hi, my name is Prof and I am an alacoholic."Of course now I am labeled a river in Eqypt.
I quit, period.Thats goes for drugs too, cigerettes.
It is sad, because now there is no one to party with, no place to go to have fun and no social envirnment.
I dont care what anyone thinks.I look in the mirror and know that I am not fooling my brain with any added ingredient.I know how you feel, I use to party for 40 years and know exactly what you think."Oh, it dont affect me, I can handle it with moderation.He must be a red nosed hypocrit standing on a soap box."
Maybe, just try this, just for an experiment.Take the time to research exactly what alacohol and drugs do to the body and mind.Knowledge is power, because if you know the truth, you cant hide from the mirror.Self and instant gratification is all most people want to do anyway.After all, even Jesus drank wine.
Better yet, try to quit for two weeks,see the true meaning of addiction.
I dont get it, and dont want to.And do I miss it?You bet, I would love to be sitting here with a cold Bud and a joint enjoying the fine Sunday afternoon.Why dont I do it,hell, you only live twice.
Because right is right and wrong is wrong.And I will be the first to say thats a fkd up reason,who am I trying to impress.
I know myself, had I never did drugs and alcholol, I would probaly be married with kids and Grandkids by now.I would probaly have a nice pension and be nearing my days of retirement in the sun.
Its bad enough that nice guys finish last.But, toomany of my nice guy friends havent finished at all.What the hell do I know.If anything, just take a look at yourselves.If you dont see any problem, thats cool.If you do,and those of you that do, know who I am talking about, change,before its too late.
There is a reason why all of us our here on some computer site looking for somethin, we probaly will never find.
Whats yours?
Knowledge is power,
and there is noone so blind
as those who will not see.

12/9/2007 10:08:12 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

cabby37
Elkhart, IN

Stop reading more into something that what is there I normally put down socially but i very seldom ever drink i am a diabetic So 1 drink will not kill me so i call is social... And there is some guys that just don't drink...

12/9/2007 10:08:37 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Um, my name is allinthedo and im an alcoholic. I will take a shot of Grey Goose and a Heineken please!

12/9/2007 10:12:31 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

My "drinking" consists of maybe one or two beers and one or two glasses of wine or champaign (sp?) in a year ( for a wedding, new years, ect.)....

So that's why I say, I don't drink... Never been drunk, because I choose not to...

Plus... It's fun to be able to tell your friends exactly what they did while they were shit-faced.... Somebody's gotta drive them home....

12/9/2007 10:16:22 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

Damn, Professor! ARE you a professor? Because you are one smart cookie!
I guess I'm kinda jaded when it comes to the "don't drink" part, I dated a few guys that liked to party and all was fun, but after a few weeks, or months with one, I woke up and realized that they were drunks, and I'm not! The one has since gone on to AA and hasn't drank in years, and although I admire his courage to stay sober, he is just of a different mentallity from all the year of having drank. Maybe this is just him, but I tend to wonder when it comes to other guys.

12/9/2007 10:18:15 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Thanks, Italian,very well put.

12/9/2007 10:21:25 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

lvslife
Oklahoma City, OK

Friend of Bill W. Professor?
Kat

12/9/2007 10:27:14 AM Question for guys about drinking/not drinking  

tag1960
Lakeland, FL

Damn Professor,That ain't keep'in it simple.I drink 'cause I freaking like it, and no, it ain't a problem!!

Page: 1, 2