Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www usasexguide

By breaking all the stereotypes of Indian society, Bumble is ruling the hearts of its customers. christian dating in orlando For the 1st time in my life, I decided to date on the internet. Make positive to use sensitivity in your query choice and timing don t hurt anyone s feelings. casual dating montreal Even although we can access information about a match on line, we want to expertise that moment of novelty and surprise when we finally meet them.

hookup sites that are not scams

Match. waterloo iowa dating With millions of customers, specification, dating appication for totally free on the net dating web sites. Following years of dating other people, Zucker says she was completed with fake profiles and fake people. doublelist san antonio How your date responds provides you insight into how they value relationships and loyalty, Elizabeth says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 10:09:00 PM beauty and intelligence  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

is beauty and intelligence a deadly combo and if so why

i have had a man tell me he wouldnt date me cause i was to smart for him idk if it was a lie or the truth but any way is it a daeadly combo

Andria

12/9/2007 10:10:37 PM beauty and intelligence  

pcsofheart
Storm Lake, IA

its not if the person possessing those qualities doesnt let it get to his or her head

JMO

12/9/2007 10:10:56 PM beauty and intelligence  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

IMO a guy that can't handle it isn't worth your time in the first place.

12/9/2007 10:12:28 PM beauty and intelligence  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

true new thats what i said i mean yes i am smart but i also like to have fun its just when we debated about things he didnt like how i said thind i guess i dont know i dont let it go to my haid he was a very complex man lol

12/9/2007 10:13:57 PM beauty and intelligence  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

Beauty and intelligence is the PERFECT combination! Even if we don't agree on everything and argue over politics, or whatever -- that's perfect!

12/9/2007 10:18:44 PM beauty and intelligence  

shaundralikwhoa
Biddeford, ME

Hmm I wish I could say something about it. But in my case, I'm bi sexual. I dont see a problem in either one of them.
I expect the judgements to start now that I have annouced I'm bi sexual

12/9/2007 10:19:01 PM beauty and intelligence  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

i moved to pa from texas 6 months ago its so hard to find a man around here noone really listens to what i have to say i am a very smart young woman i have my own place and take care of my self and it seems like younger men are scared or want one thing and thats why im for older men but its hard casue this is a college town lol i need help *sighs*

im bi sexual also but like i said cllege town and im picky with women lol

[Edited 12/9/2007 10:19:38 PM]

12/9/2007 10:21:22 PM beauty and intelligence  

shaundralikwhoa
Biddeford, ME

haha how god dam ironic.
Well..it really depends. My current girlfriend is very smart. Its kind of fun to ask her what this means & what this is, haha.
Like if I dont get something, I'll just asks her

12/9/2007 10:21:33 PM beauty and intelligence  

pcsofheart
Storm Lake, IA

no judgement on you shaundra, dont try so hard to find him naughty, itll happen when you least expect it

12/9/2007 10:23:44 PM beauty and intelligence  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

shaundra yes it does get fun when peopel ask and

u know i dont try to find him this is the ironic part they find me and there all liers and or cheaters but when i do go look it either turns out to be the same or they run cause they dont want what i want

12/9/2007 10:25:28 PM beauty and intelligence  

pcsofheart
Storm Lake, IA

patience

12/9/2007 10:28:23 PM beauty and intelligence  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

lol patience lol i have had much patience as much patience as i could handle i dont rush things i took my time ive takin my time and waited theres only so long u can wait u say let it find you but you know what i say what if u ing it by the age of ooo lets say 80 and it comes to u and u die the next day you just wasted your whole life for what????? exaclty that one day of happines? i wuld have many days of happiness than just one JMO

12/9/2007 11:06:24 PM beauty and intelligence  

froggienm
Albuquerque, NM

I do agree that BEAUTY and INTELLIGENCE are combinations that I would definitely like to find in a woman. I have no problem with age so these are just two of the things I am looking for!

12/10/2007 7:52:17 AM beauty and intelligence  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

Beauty and Brains are the most stimulating when two people joined are equal.

12/10/2007 7:55:59 AM beauty and intelligence  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

a deadly combo??? only in movies
im looking for someone with intelligience.i figure one of us should have some

Page: 1, 2, 3