Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

When I arrived, she was munching a Twix chocolate bar and had clearly gained three stone due to the fact posing for the image. lake city personals The call was full of discoveries, and the much more we talked, the more we learned about our interconnected social circles. I didn t realise he lives in this tiny flat with 4 people, who have been all in there. streamate apk Plenty of people today have located achievement on dating internet sites and apps—and some have even discovered lifelong partners.

craigslist hookups gay

The sign up approach for eHarmony is definitely in depth. north east singles I would never have met Anthony with out the help of internet dating for the reason that we would in no way have crossed paths, she says. We in all probability could have gone on for longer, but we both had children who needed consideration. bedpage macon These queries are worded in a way that sound playful and entertaining but the way he answers them will give you a lot of details.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/22/2009 9:08:04 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

dann43
Sparta, TN

I don't know about you guys but Metal gear is the most difficult.For the easiest I choose Mike Tysons Punchout.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/29/2009 12:12:41 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

anime_fan_justi
Watsonville, CA

Quote from dann43:
I don't know about you guys but Metal gear is the most difficult.For the easiest I choose Mike Tysons Punchout.

friday the 13th is impossible

8/30/2009 10:03:56 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

dann43
Sparta, TN

Dude, I ttly forgot about that game.

8/31/2009 3:55:05 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,418)
Memphis, TN

Seems like I had friday the 13'th at some point, but don't recall playing it.

I know ghosts 'n goblins seemed totally impossible. Easiest.... I don't remember. Hmm.

9/1/2009 10:29:02 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

Most difficult: I may have to say Ghost and Goblins. Dont think I ever made it past the first level.

Easiest: Tournament mode in Super Dodge Ball

9/4/2009 6:01:55 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
mmilesg
Lima, OH

After finding a list out of the ones I did own and/or played, I figure these were the most honorable mentions for hard vs. easy. I did own about 30 games or so by the time SNES came out.

Contra is impossible without the cheat code. The whole Castlevania series was a pain and took me forever to beat that game. Bionic Commando was difficult.

Dr. Mario was the easiest. Other easy NES games were Tecmo Bowl, Burgertime, Boulder Dash, Dig Dug, Duck Hunt, Rampage and Paperboy.

Longest game to finish: Final Fantasy, Castlevania I, II or III.

Other honorable mentions: Super Mario II and III, Excitebike, Yoshi, Joust, Punch Out, Ninja Gaiden, Monster Truck Rally, Mega Man and WWF Wrestlemania.

9/5/2009 8:37:01 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
roboutland
Waukegan, IL

I wanted to comment . I miss playing nintendo games. i seen contra mentioned. I can still remember a cheat for that game, i have it on my cell phone too. I liked lots of games. I thought Mike Tysons Punch-out was fairly difficult, but some seemed alot more difficult. there was a wall-street kid game I played, that was cool.

9/6/2009 1:41:24 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,418)
Memphis, TN

Speaking of castlevania I don't think I ever even finished any of them! I think the third one was the main one I played. Or maybe it was the second one. But I got stuck.

10/15/2009 5:48:50 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
cuddley_gamer
Nashville, TN

Hardest for me Ghouls and Ghosts. Could NEVER get very far in it. A boy and his Blob is another IMPOSSIBLE one, I never got to win it!

Easiest: Any of the 3 Mario games.

the Zelda games PISSED me off because I could never figure out how to save! So I never won them untill I got them on the cube!

10/16/2009 4:57:44 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

the Zelda games PISSED me off because I could never figure out how to save! So I never won them untill I got them on the cube!

lol suicide is the key

10/17/2009 5:44:52 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
cuddley_gamer
Nashville, TN

LOL I did that a few times (with Link!)

11/3/2009 2:34:48 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

mr2ugly4you
Bronx, NY

Most Difficult: Double Dragon 2, the one hit kill thing was atrocious, took almost a week to beat that one.

Easiest: Track N Field.

11/24/2009 1:25:37 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
destinationg
Fargo, ND

Easiest: Probably Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers

Hardest: Quite a few, actually. Although some are difficult for having poor play control. Actual good games that are hard: Battletoads, Punch-Out and Castlevania

12/3/2009 10:07:00 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

bankaiap
Pocatello, ID

I don't know. But Contra was very fun as was double dragon 2/ All the Castlvanias were fun, part one was pretty damn hard. Punch out was easy until sandman. metroid was fun.
NES was/is great.

12/28/2009 9:42:21 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
folderol
Grand Rapids, MI

not too sure about the easiest, hardest would probably be Battle Toads on 2 player mode.

4/1/2010 1:53:16 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

tonythetgr
Bakersfield, CA

I have heard Battletoads 2P is absolutely impossible. So is Ikari Warriors, but that's only because it's broken. (Though I LOVED the arcade version of it!) MegaMan 1 was a nightmare too, once upon a time. (Especially starting with MM3. Hard enough as it was!)

Easiest:

Donkey Kong or DK Jr. (not counting repeats) or Jaws.

4/3/2010 11:41:20 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
latestflame
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,102)
Germantown, TN

In that original mega man game I kept being stuck at some jump on gutman stage when I was a kid and I thought it was impossible to make it and somehow some day I made it. lol

4/28/2010 2:52:16 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

thicknjuicey269
Over 2,000 Posts (2,920)
Jacksonville, FL

the easiest was duck hunt u could so cheat... lol

Hardest when i was a kid was paperboy that game use to make me so mad....

Know what i dont miss is blowing in the damn game to get it to work Thank you vidoe game gods lol

5/30/2010 8:35:38 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
no_more_hurting
Nashville, TN

Hmmm, easiest for me was Super Mario Brothers 2 and 3.

Hardest? One I remember was A Boy and His Blob. I could NEVER figure out that game!

7/1/2010 3:51:27 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

dynelegacy
Wichita, KS

I would have to say the hardest one is metal gear snakes revenge.

easiest: super mario bro 3 or dr.mario

7/1/2010 4:02:12 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
no_more_hurting
Nashville, TN

Quote from cuddley_gamer:
Hardest for me Ghouls and Ghosts. Could NEVER get very far in it. A boy and his Blob is another IMPOSSIBLE one, I never got to win it!

Easiest: Any of the 3 Mario games.

I agree!

7/1/2010 9:59:24 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
latestflame
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,102)
Germantown, TN

I dont recall SMB 3 being too easy, but maybe it was.

7/7/2010 1:57:38 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
jeffreycombs
Ocala, FL

Easiest was Super Mario three...i mean, c'mon you could beat the game with 99 lives! Zelda 2 was the hardest...it was annoyingly hard.

7/30/2010 6:28:48 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
wildkhaine
Everett, WA

I don't know why but Ghosts and Goblins was always pretty easy for me. Zelda too. Must have beaten that game hundreds of times. Hardest one I remember playing was that Boy and his Bubble(blob?) game. That one always pissed me off

7/30/2010 6:40:58 AM Most difficult & easiest NES game  
the_rican
Reno, NV

hardest for me was Bionic Commando I hated That I couldn't jump I always thought to myself what were they thinking. easiest most say original super mario warping twice the hold be to continue and I absolutely love the soundtrack.

7/30/2010 2:02:28 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

solja19k
Bell, CA

Quote from anime_fan_justi:
friday the 13th is impossible

QFT Also scared the shit out of me sometimes. ;/

8/7/2010 10:44:13 PM Most difficult & easiest NES game  

boxopoprox
Over 1,000 Posts (1,173)
Clyde, OH

hardest a boy and his blob
easiest tecmo bowl beat it a million times and kept playing it