Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

If the date was made 1 two day out, confirming the morning of is good. nelson bc dating It options Tinder like swiping and detailed profiles along with useful questionnaires and dependable date planners. So, sign to share your stories with true random folks in chatogo. iamcodly onlyfans co.

magepersonal

Place all notions of meeting the The 1 out of your thoughts and treat it as a meeting exactly where all you are trying to gauge is if you would like to go on a second date with this person. edmonton singles com and although undoubtedly tall and dark would not describe myself as specifically handsome. Nonetheless, some men and women mentioned they had greater luck dating when they were plus size than a straight size. chatiw new interface You are going to even get paid for sharing your practical experience.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 3:30:50 PM Anybody dance the salsa....  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

Anybody on this forum like to dance salsa, tango, jitterbug, etc? I haven't salsaed in a long time, but wanted to learn the tango every since I saw performers in Colorado. I love the jitterbug and have wanted to learn that. I live in Florida, and I don't see any dancing clubs like they had in Colorado. Anyone possibly on this forum from Florida know of any that I might have not have looked into?

12/10/2007 4:14:08 PM Anybody dance the salsa....  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

wish I was there i would love to teach you I love to ballroom dance. and big band, It is very good exersise.

12/10/2007 4:15:55 PM Anybody dance the salsa....  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Where in Colorado, Chris? Ybor City in Tampa has a few Latin dance clubs. You might try there.

12/10/2007 4:19:25 PM Anybody dance the salsa....  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Too bad you don't live in my area! There's been a guy here from another dating site that teaches all those dances and keeps trying to get me out there. Said he would have me swinging in no time. Sounds like fun to do too!!!

12/10/2007 6:49:18 PM Anybody dance the salsa....  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Use to dance to Latino music all the time back in the early 70's. But not sure I would call what we did Salsa.

12/10/2007 7:42:26 PM Anybody dance the salsa....  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

I was in Denver for a year. They had a whole dance culture downtown Denver. Really neat! The dance floor was so crowded all the time. I love to dance, and when I saw the tango, I wanted to learn.

Since my company headquarters are there, I travel there at least 2, 3 times a year and when I do, I make sure I hit downtown Denver.

The latin clubs in Tampa, I've tried, but I didn't really care for them.

12/10/2007 7:45:53 PM Anybody dance the salsa....  

jacksonbilly
Washington, NJ

HEY !!

LOOK HERE !

http://salsa.meetup.com/

12/11/2007 4:48:24 AM Anybody dance the salsa....  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

I find the challenge with latin dance clubs is they cater to the younger crowd, least here in Virginia it's that way, and really much too crowded for my taste now a days.
I simply enjoy putting on some Tito Puentes CD's and getting down in my deck, family room, living room, or while cooking, or having people over.

12/11/2007 6:42:14 AM Anybody dance the salsa....  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

we dip our chips in the salsa around here

does that count ??

[Edited 12/11/2007 6:43:19 AM]

12/11/2007 7:07:02 AM Anybody dance the salsa....  

bookshort
Marion, IL

Then, butterfly, why don't you go and dance with him. It sounds like fun. Thej you can tell us how to do the salsa!!