Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

We comprehend your selection to use an ad blocker, nonetheless realscreen journalism requires time and funding dating at the villages florida To view the most up to date developer news, pay a visit to News and Updates. All attributes on Connecting Singles are devoid of charges, charges, credits, coupons or surprises. how to sign up for fetlife without a phone number Share your nude snapchats and preferred dating hashtag.

cam hookup review

Be confident to ask probing questions to learn additional about a distinct location of someone s life. women seeking men boca raton The NCA recommends men and women adhere to the dating security policy laid out by Get Secure On the web, which consists of becoming cautious with personal information, and normally meeting in public. Not surprising, but maybe a slight issue each for the dating concept and much more extensively. jakarta locanto We looked across to Central Park and we each knew we had no option but to go by way of the park.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/29/2009 5:34:58 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
sonyaw
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,891)
Fairhope, AL

Just want to say that this is my favorite video and I think it is a shame that they never made a sequel. Has anyone else played it?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/29/2009 6:16:24 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  

nick8616
Over 2,000 Posts (3,513)
Phoenix, AZ

One of the best games ever. I miss my copy...an ex's cat ate the disks..........
I didnt know you gamed sonya

8/29/2009 7:08:23 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
sonyaw
Fairhope, AL

a little bit. I was just playing but my ADD starting acted up and I lost patience with it lol. so i handed the controller to my son and let him take over

8/29/2009 7:21:46 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  

denbroni
Over 1,000 Posts (1,264)
Portland, OR

I thought that it was a good game for its time. It had a great story and the graphics and movie sceens were nice to see. But i dont think it gets my vote for best RPG ever, maybe in the top ten. I would like to see them come out with a sequel on todays next gen systems. If they could continue with the great storyline and implement the new hardware that is available then that would be awesome to see.

8/29/2009 7:47:11 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
sonyaw
Fairhope, AL

yeah it could definitely be improved on with today's technology. but i would still rather play it than any of the final fantasy games. mostly because i like the battle sequence and the additions

8/30/2009 10:13:12 AM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  

dann43
Sparta, TN

Pretty good game.I still play it from time to time.
Definetly deserves a sequal or a prequal.

8/30/2009 12:27:39 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  

trippy_hare
Over 2,000 Posts (2,352)
Arvada, CO

This is why emulation is such a beautiful thing- you already paid for and owned the game, anyway.

Back to topic- Vagrant Story was ok.... but I stopped playing RPG's after the SNES generation sprite games. The 3-D ones just.... didn't appeal to me. Seemed to rely too heavily on "OMG LOOKIT TEH GRAPHICS!", and omitted the reason people played RPG's to begin with.

All that being said, I was actually tempted with Vagrant Story- but a single game does not validate owning a console.

9/1/2009 7:52:50 AM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  

papabigboy08
Over 2,000 Posts (2,039)
Jefferson, GA

Indeed it was awesome! I wish that my cousin hadn't treated my discs so poorly and ended up stepping on them when I owned a PS1.

9/5/2009 10:47:55 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
reno84
Sanford, NC

Legend of Dragoon was a great game. Still have it.

10/15/2009 5:53:17 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
cuddley_gamer
Nashville, TN

It is an awsome RPG! I wouldn't say BEST though....but it's up there!

Speaking of. After I beat the water dragon on the second disc, RIGHT after, it freezes! And I can't go any further! Has anyone else had this problem or know how to buypass it?

10/20/2009 12:26:48 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  

d_k12
Saint George, UT

big fan of the game play it to many times to count

10/23/2009 3:51:56 AM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
bsuge
Paterson, NJ

Their r a 2 games that I wanted 2 see a sequel to:

1) Freedom Fighter

2) Legend of Dragoon

Ps3 is working on a part 2 of Legend of Dragoon. Its called rings of well I forget the rest. Its been in the works 4 a year. When I find out more I'll update my post. Legend of Dragoon 2: Angel Rings 4 da ps3

[Edited 10/23/2009 3:54:47 AM ]

10/23/2009 10:50:37 AM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
imnotgoodforyou
Chunchula, AL

I have that one. Got all my dragoons up to the big guy(forgot his name). Good game, lol.
That's your favorite over Final Fantasy 7?

10/23/2009 4:03:58 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
shiloo1
Tulsa, OK

Quote from cuddley_gamer:
It is an awsome RPG! I wouldn't say BEST though....but it's up there!

Speaking of. After I beat the water dragon on the second disc, RIGHT after, it freezes! And I can't go any further! Has anyone else had this problem or know how to buypass it?

Scratched disc, take it to your local Hollywood or Blockbuster and ask them if they can resurface it. Even a micoscratch to small to make you think it would effect the game can cause issues if it's in just the right spot. Many gaming stores, at least around here have a resurface service, usually free if you buy a game from them. Hollywood charges a buck, gamestop charges 5 but again, that's here.

10/23/2009 4:30:49 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
cuddley_gamer
Nashville, TN

OK! Thanks for the tip. My discs are black, so I can't even see a scratch if there is one! So next time i'm out, i'll take it to Blockbuster, my friend works there, so maybie he will do it for me for free.

[Edited 10/23/2009 4:32:18 PM ]

10/24/2009 12:52:49 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  

gspencer
New Castle, IN

Quote from imnotgoodforyou:
I have that one. Got all my dragoons up to the big guy(forgot his name). Good game, lol.
That's your favorite over Final Fantasy 7?

his name is Kongol, and finally someone else apprceiates this game.

11/10/2009 2:49:52 PM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
paulord
Indianapolis, IN

I agree that the legend of dragoon in the greatest game i have ever played. final fantasy 7 came close to it but its still not as great as this game ^ ^

11/11/2009 9:27:45 AM Legend of Dragoon. Best RPG game ever!  
shiloo1
Tulsa, OK

The game is good, but pales in comparison to FF7. FF7 can and has invoked so much emotion into so many that it's an Icon in gaming today. Dragoon is lost in most peoples gaming collections to never be thought of again.

Dragoon isn't even in my top 5 honestly. I know not everyone likes the same things, but I honestly can't see what makes this game so epic that you all are jumping on the bandwagon claiming devotion for it. And Yeah I'm positive someone is going to come on here and say I'm the typical fangurl for FF7 and that it's inevitable that I'm going to baash every game that isn't FF7 so you, like me can think whatever you want.

My top 5 for the playstation. in no particular order.
Final Fantasy 7- No game has ever invoked emotion into me and so many others like this one.
Carnage Heart -Redundant game, but way ahead of its time in gameplay and design.
Suikoden -Epic storyline that only pales to FF7
Xenogears- Another epic story, to bad the sequels/prequels(?) suck.
Star Ocean - Pure win game if you can get past the first 2 hours of TALK, to bad the sequels suck.